General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Everybody Watch Out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everybody Watch Out!

i bought Pacesetter headers off Ebay from replacement auto parts, apparently they are affiliated with auto parts warehouse.com. they still have not e-mailed me an invoice, and after 21days i have not received them, and a call to their customer service shows that "oh yeah, hmm..... i wonder why that hasn't shipped yet...? well ill see that they go today"........ 4 days since then, i got an invoice, but no tracking info. another phone call "yeh well we been busy lately they mus' jus' got push to da side i see dey go today," no let me talk to your supervisor "hea bit buzy righ now, yer try back he'l be readi talk then." NO F**K THAT YOU GIVE ME HIM NOW I DIDN'T PAY 170$ TO DEAL WITH YOUR F***ING S**T......."click"
i sent about 1 and a half million e-mails to their customer service and am now trying to get my money back through pay pal and im sure im going to have a hell of a time getting it back. im so pissed, if you know whats good for you stay away from them.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:58 AM

Thanks for the warning. Sorry about your misfortune, that really sucks!
Old 03-16-2007, 08:09 AM

i had no problem with them when i ordered through them but i didnt go through ebay i went to their site directly and received all items in good time
Old 03-16-2007, 08:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i wounldnt file a claim yet with paypal....youll get like 30 bucks back.id wait like another 2 weeks or so , then file the claim. or get some sort of answer from the guy there or whether things are backed up or not.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:16 AM

File with BBB.
Any business that operates like this shouldn't be in business.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:48 AM

this is what they say for their shipping

* Shipping Options: We use UPS Ground shipping for all orders and will take approximately 7-14 business days to arrive.
* We do not ship to APO's, FPO's, or P.O. Boxes.
* If your item will take longer to ship than expected, you will be notified via e-mail the day after the auction closes.

i quoted this in the e-mails i sent them, i plan on really f***ing their day up.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by 07cobaltowner
i bought Pacesetter headers off Ebay from replacement auto parts, apparently they are affiliated with auto parts warehouse.com. they still have not e-mailed me an invoice, and after 21days i have not received them, and a call to their customer service shows that "oh yeah, hmm..... i wonder why that hasn't shipped yet...? well ill see that they go today"........ 4 days since then, i got an invoice, but no tracking info. another phone call "yeh well we been busy lately they mus' jus' got push to da side i see dey go today," no let me talk to your supervisor "hea bit buzy righ now, yer try back he'l be readi talk then." NO F**K THAT YOU GIVE ME HIM NOW I DIDN'T PAY 170$ TO DEAL WITH YOUR F***ING S**T......."click"
i sent about 1 and a half million e-mails to their customer service and am now trying to get my money back through pay pal and im sure im going to have a hell of a time getting it back. im so pissed, if you know whats good for you stay away from them.

Write a bunch of emails with the title saying "im getting a lawyer"

and in the body of the email say... Im going to my bank to prove I sent the payment. Yall have 72 hrs to credit my account back in full or you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

I did this with another company and BAM! The money came. and I was going through the EXACT same thing you are
Old 03-16-2007, 11:05 AM

ha

Originally Posted by blackgloves

and in the body of the email say... Im going to my bank to prove I sent the payment. Yall have 72 hrs to credit my account back in full or you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

I did this with another company and BAM! The money came. and I was going through the EXACT same thing you are
i like the way you think, thanks for the advice
Old 03-16-2007, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by blackgloves

Anyone who says they are getting a lawyer to help them take care of a $170 problem is not going to be taken seriously, haha. I would personally laugh in your face.

Just send an e-mail to paypal. It's a much more effective way to deal with this issue.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:37 PM

i've only ever had one non-shipment with ebay and i filed through paypal and had my money back in 30 days.
regardless of whether or not i get the money back i just want my headers, lol.
bastards!
Old 03-16-2007, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by BooSSted
Anyone who says they are getting a lawyer to help them take care of a $170 problem is not going to be taken seriously, haha. I would personally laugh in your face.

Just send an e-mail to paypal. It's a much more effective way to deal with this issue.
mine was a $700-800 hood

I was refunded

its still worth a try, it worked for me