General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Help

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help

Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My oil light did not come on too let me know that there was a problem with my engine, A rock rolled down a hill i hit and put a hole in the oil pan the oil light did not come to let me know that there was no oil in the car. has anyone had any problems with this i saw that there was 16 problems ranging form air condition and air bag problems too engine and oil resting problems with the colbalts. Fighting with warranty and dealership. Had problem with the stereo having error message and with that error light that is when all dash lights come on and off when they wanted too also had truck leak has anyone had any problems with them please let me know i could use some help all info would help with getting my car back on the road for me
Old 08-26-2005, 11:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You need only to post it once.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well warrenties don't cover collisions with a rock, but I bet your comprehsive insurance does.