General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

how did you get it?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by wolfwood390
i love the cobalt and of course want one. i was wondering how you all are paying for, or leasing your cars. now when i ask that, i mean are you paying your self, are parents helping, out whats the deal if u dont mind me asking cus i wanna know how realistic it is for me to get one.
I am a 19 year old student, so I had my parents co-sign for me. I work at a Chevrolet dealership in PA, so I had gotten the employee discount. I placed the order last Saturday and I will be paying for it hopefully in Decemeber when it comes in. I will be making the payments myself and I chose a SmartBuy. My payments are around $235 a month with $3,000 down. Price is roughly around $21,000 not including tax/tags.

Cheryl
2006 Silver Cobalt SS S/C
Old 11-07-2005, 03:11 PM

Thumbs up

thanx for the replies, well what i plan to do is work my ass off for the next year or so and save up as much as possible, i do have an advantage though, my dad owns an auto body shop so if i can find one wrecked, we can fix it and save on labor and parts, i can also install any mods i want at his shop the bad thing is it would be worse then a used one cus it was also wrecked so im still not sure if im gonna get a new one or go for a used one.
Old 11-07-2005, 06:16 PM

im paying for mine through hot hot sex

j/k

i actually work for GM...discounts are gold...