General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Let it go?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let it go?

So yesterday i am driving home, same way everyday, lots of traffic. The road merges from 2 lanes into 1, the right lane merges into the left lane. I always stay in the left lane even tho it is slower moving because of all the ******** that like to cut in front of everyone else from the right lane.

I had been sitting in the left lane for a good 20 minutes slowly inching my way home, right at the end of the merging area where the right lane ends i see this white acura coming fast up the right side to get in front of everyone that has been waiting patiently, this person pulls up next to me and starts to try and push his way into my lane, so i say to myself, im not going to let this ******* get in front of me after i have been waiting forever.

so i am keeping no space in front of me, this black dude in the white car rolls down his window and says to me, "If you hit my car ill **** you up" and then pulls up in front of me whilst i am kind of stunned by what the **** just happened. At this point i am flaming pissed off at this disrespectful piece of **** that shouldn't even be allowed to walk the streets, so i ride his ass for a bit, lol. the dude slams his breaks and takes a left real fast and stops in the middle of the street and i had to swerve of course, i look back to hang out my window to flip the dude the bird and i see him holding up what looks like a gun.

Now here is the question, i got a picture of his plates, should i turn it into the cops or get the guys address and troll the **** out of him?

I am 34 years old and my gf tells me i am being childish and not to take it personally, its really hard for me not to take it personal, can some of the older folks on here point me in the right direction, i really want to exact vengeance on this piece of ****, but have done a year in jail when i was younger for doing stupid ****. I guess i should let it go huh, but ***** its hard...
Old 06-05-2012, 05:42 PM

man i would troll the living **** out of him. you got his plates, thats enough info there. some guy crashed into my girl when she was driving, she got his plate. you dont wanna know what hes going through...
Old 06-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by CleverOne
So yesterday i am driving home, same way everyday, lots of traffic. The road merges from 2 lanes into 1, the right lane merges into the left lane. I always stay in the left lane even tho it is slower moving because of all the ******** that like to cut in front of everyone else from the right lane.

I had been sitting in the left lane for a good 20 minutes slowly inching my way home, right at the end of the merging area where the right lane ends i see this white acura coming fast up the right side to get in front of everyone that has been waiting patiently, this person pulls up next to me and starts to try and push his way into my lane, so i say to myself, im not going to let this ******* get in front of me after i have been waiting forever.

so i am keeping no space in front of me, this black dude in the white car rolls down his window and says to me, "If you hit my car ill **** you up" and then pulls up in front of me whilst i am kind of stunned by what the **** just happened. At this point i am flaming pissed off at this disrespectful piece of **** that shouldn't even be allowed to walk the streets, so i ride his ass for a bit, lol. the dude slams his breaks and takes a left real fast and stops in the middle of the street and i had to swerve of course, i look back to hang out my window to flip the dude the bird and i see him holding up what looks like a gun.

Now here is the question, i got a picture of his plates, should i turn it into the cops or get the guys address and troll the **** out of him?

I am 34 years old and my gf tells me i am being childish and not to take it personally, its really hard for me not to take it personal, can some of the older folks on here point me in the right direction, i really want to exact vengeance on this piece of ****, but have done a year in jail when i was younger for doing stupid ****. I guess i should let it go huh, but ***** its hard...
**** that guy. turn into cops say he pulled a gun on you. People like that need to get the **** off the streets.

also hope that when cops check him out they find some drugs on him or unregistered weapons. plant some if you have to
Old 06-05-2012, 06:00 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
yep if you got the plate... call him into the cops and say he pulled a gun on you in traffic. that will make his day adn his shortcomings alot worse :p
Old 06-05-2012, 06:04 PM

id turn it in the next person that gets in his way might end up shot if he was that easily pissed off to say that then pull a gun.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:09 PM
AWD > FWD

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
note to self. Don't go to Dallas.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:21 PM

lol, Tommy, we would welcome you with open arms down here in the south.

Gonna fill out a report this afternoon, but i still have the plate.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:22 PM

I'd make the call....Not to seek vengeance but becuase regardless of what occurred beforehand (pulling a gun) is just f'ed up shyt. I'd make the call and then sit down with a cold beverage of my choice and let it go.

I had some ******* pull some shyt like that in front of me (cut me off from the HOV lane becuase he saw a cop car up ahead.) I called the company he works for and went ape shyt on then. (cell phone company that has solicited us for business in the past)

Got a phone call from a nice lady later advising that they take this sort of thing seriously and that the individual responsible had been 'dealt' with.

Don't know if anything happened but it was the right thing to do.

This guy probably drives like this all day long. he won't know who called him in....
Old 06-05-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let it go. You wouldn't last a minute is south florida
Old 06-05-2012, 06:37 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Something wrong with like 80% of Texan's.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
Let it go. You wouldn't last a minute is south florida
True.

I would let it go also. Road rage will catch up to him soon enough, maybe someone with a big truck and a bigger gun.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:59 PM

um, if they guy is making threats and flashing guns... call the cops
Old 06-05-2012, 09:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yep, I would report, just because of being butthurt(not saying you are) but because of the threat and then flashing a piece. I have let plenty of asswhipes like that go but if anyone of them pulled a piece, I'd be calling the police
Old 06-05-2012, 09:23 PM

Should have rammed him off the streets
Old 06-05-2012, 09:46 PM

If it were the regular road-rage **** of playing who-can-cut-off-who, then I'd say just deal with it, but anybody who stops like that and plays gangsta needs to be put in check pronto. I'm all for reporting him as well.

I've had a few psycho's come after me, but I've either let them rage on while I don't play, or I've given them a clear demonstration of what performance modded cars can do (nothing major to my SS/TC yet). My personal best was a guy who was pissed that I didn't let him cut traffic off that he chased me. I actually didn't have anywhere to go that day and I was cruising my autox car, so I spent the better part of 40 minutes letting him follow me through 3 counties and a few dozen towns, playing cat and mouse. Dope didn't learn, and I was actually honing some pack-running skills while I did it!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:43 PM

What a ***** man, his actions speak loud enough. The dude tried to tough talk then pulled out a gun, he is a straight *****. Shrug it off and let the cops work this one out
Old 06-06-2012, 01:52 AM

man just turn it up a notch you got his plates step it up and hav sumone with flashing lights cut him off and pull a gun lmao, thats a danger to you your loved ones and those around that incident what if someone swerved crazy to avoid this ******* and caused a wreck. it would bother you worst to see that sumone else became a victim of this ******* when u had the chance to stop it.. but overall glad it didnt go that extra mile and nothing happened..

Last edited by Nfamous60; 06-06-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:20 AM

COPS! Let them do the job of teaching this son of a ...!
how is he even allowed to have a gun??
what am i saying, of course he is not!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:52 AM

Def. call the cops.

Similar thing happened to me before. Two lanes merging to one after a red light. Everyone was in the left lane and when the light turned green this asshat desides hes gonna try to fly by everyone. I didn't let him in so he drove ON THE SHOULDER next to me screaming god knows what until there was no more shoulder and he got in behind me. At the next red light, he pulls up next to me (I'm going straight he parks in the turn lane). He pulls up far enough so I can see his plate #. Then gets out with an effing baseball bat and starts beating on my window with his fist!!!!!!! I of course call 911 and give the plate number and all that. Then I held up the phone and was like I'm on the phone with the police *******! and drove away.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:55 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Thats why I wish I drove a P.O.S sometimes, just so I could bump him or something, but I wouldn't wanna damage my own car lol.

Shouldn't have let him in anyways, shoulda just kept no space and let that piece of trash try to get in somewhere else.

Oh and I agree, call the cops could be funny that'll ruin his day for sure
Old 06-06-2012, 09:01 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
There's a reason car enthusiasts have beaters and piece of **** cars to drive around in. Say the same situation happens again and your in your 1989 Honda Civic with rust graphics, say the guy rolls the window down and retorts the same stupid remark. All you gotta do is drag the side of your car across his and keep going

Call the cops and tell them some ******* hit you while forcefully merging and they didnt stop, certainly you'd have his plates too since you got them this time. Just tell the cops you couldnt stop because of the traffic lol. If he pulls a gun or follows you, tell the police he's chasing you with ill intentions.

I hate aggressive pieces of ****. I have that happen to me all the time, even in low traffic situations. Except I prefer the low traffic situation because I can floor it cut that ****** back off and tease him my whole ride home by driving just 2mph under the speed limit till I get to my exit, never letting him by.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

To bad you did not have a gernade so you could of tossed it into is open window.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:19 AM

I would have reported it at the time. It's too late now so cops will just file it away and do nothing unless he makes a habit of it and they start getting more reports.

I wouldnt have let him over either after he tried to push his way in.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:34 AM
SS1

****** ass report him and get him off the streets. wish you could have tooled him up but tough to do when he has a weapon.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:34 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Ya ok, as funny as it is to say how you'd all have tossed Granades and banged his car is ...Its probably better at this point to just let it go anyways, not much you can do about it, not worth ruining your week over it, some pissed off black guy in an overpriced rebadged Honda was trying to butt in... probably trying to get to the wellfare bank before it closed

Just use this for future reference and dont let someone in again.

Besides, he'll probably **** off the wrong guy tomorrow and wind up shot anyways