General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Let it go?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 09:43 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not a real gernade, just a fake one so the idiot would **** himself
Old 06-06-2012, 09:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by CleverOne
So yesterday i am driving home, same way everyday, lots of traffic. The road merges from 2 lanes into 1, the right lane merges into the left lane. I always stay in the left lane even tho it is slower moving because of all the ******** that like to cut in front of everyone else from the right lane.

I had been sitting in the left lane for a good 20 minutes slowly inching my way home, right at the end of the merging area where the right lane ends i see this white acura coming fast up the right side to get in front of everyone that has been waiting patiently, this person pulls up next to me and starts to try and push his way into my lane, so i say to myself, im not going to let this ******* get in front of me after i have been waiting forever.

so i am keeping no space in front of me, this black dude in the white car rolls down his window and says to me, "If you hit my car ill **** you up" and then pulls up in front of me whilst i am kind of stunned by what the **** just happened. At this point i am flaming pissed off at this disrespectful piece of **** that shouldn't even be allowed to walk the streets, so i ride his ass for a bit, lol. the dude slams his breaks and takes a left real fast and stops in the middle of the street and i had to swerve of course, i look back to hang out my window to flip the dude the bird and i see him holding up what looks like a gun.

Now here is the question, i got a picture of his plates, should i turn it into the cops or get the guys address and troll the **** out of him?

I am 34 years old and my gf tells me i am being childish and not to take it personally, its really hard for me not to take it personal, can some of the older folks on here point me in the right direction, i really want to exact vengeance on this piece of ****, but have done a year in jail when i was younger for doing stupid ****. I guess i should let it go huh, but ***** its hard...
Like the title says your BEST bet is just to let it go. If you MUST do something, I vote troll the **** out of him but attempt to stay annynomous. I doubt thered be much the cops could do or would do.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:52 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
ya you'd call the cops and they'd go..

"Oh, a black male was rude to you? ya.. they'll do that have a nice day sir" *click*
Old 06-06-2012, 09:53 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by 07LSJ
man i would troll the living **** out of him. you got his plates, thats enough info there. some guy crashed into my girl when she was driving, she got his plate. you dont wanna know what hes going through...
Some Troolulz woudl be

Steel his plate when no one's looking.

Take a vavle stem cap off, and place a small rock in the valvecore so that it lets the air out slowly. Do this to the passanger rear tire...

Loosen the oil drain plug

Order him some gross expensive pizza order to his house

Id say loosen his lug nuts but that could poltentioally hurt some one other then him.

Dead skunks smell to his car

Give his phone number to your girlfriend to give out to as many guys as possible

Place random ads selling bizar things on craig's list with his number :LOL:

Place random ads arround town with his number for bizar stuff

Do the same as the above too but with regular stuff
Old 06-06-2012, 10:04 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Well if we're going that route^ just accumulate a lot of **** in a milk jug and pour it in the shroud under the windshield, so when he turns the air on it'll smell like rancid **** for months
Old 06-06-2012, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea, im still pissed off about it, and i figured the cops wouldn't do **** anyway, just file it away or use the report as a coaster.

And yea, black people around here think they are owed something, i mean a whole race of people that glorify crime, ******* amazing. This guy needs to be taught a lesson for sure and i would love to be the one to teach it, but im not about to go to jail for some antique farm equipment.

Originally Posted by StevoElSupremo
Well if we're going that route^ just accumulate a lot of **** in a milk jug and pour it in the shroud under the windshield, so when he turns the air on it'll smell like rancid **** for months
That is ******* brilliant!

Last edited by CleverOne; 06-06-2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2012, 10:11 AM

A bottle of this stuff poured into the 'fresh' air vent on his car. if you have evered had a wiff of this you will know he may have to sell that car...if he can.....

GardenSupplyGuys.com - Alaska Fish Fertilizer
Old 06-06-2012, 10:37 AM

Yea I would turn him in for sure. That kind of stuff makes me so angry.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by jvirginillo
A bottle of this stuff poured into the 'fresh' air vent on his car. if you have evered had a wiff of this you will know he may have to sell that car...if he can.....

GardenSupplyGuys.com - Alaska Fish Fertilizer
Book marked for later
Old 06-06-2012, 12:02 PM

If you file a report, then if anything happens to him, your a suspect.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:36 PM

When we have construction blocking a lane off so two merge into one I usually hang out in the middle of both lanes so no one can pass me. I hate waiting with all the other civil people when some c unt flies by everyone and edges in. What a blatant sign of obvious dis respect for society

Watch your self out there. Call the cops reckless driving uttering threats, you said you "think" it was a gun you better be sure if you are going to call the law
Old 06-06-2012, 01:21 PM

So yesterday i am driving home, same way everyday, lots of traffic. The road merges from 2 lanes into 1, the right lane merges into the left lane. I always stay in the left lane even tho it is slower moving because of all the ******** that like to cut in front of everyone else from the right lane.

I had been sitting in the left lane for a good 20 minutes slowly inching my way home, right at the end of the merging area where the right lane ends i see this white acura coming fast up the right side to get in front of everyone that has been waiting patiently, this person pulls up next to me and starts to try and push his way into my lane, so i say to myself, im not going to let this ******* get in front of me after i have been waiting forever.

so i am keeping no space in front of me, this black dude in the white car rolls down his window and says to me, "If you hit my car ill **** you up" and then pulls up in front of me whilst i am kind of stunned by what the **** just happened. At this point i am flaming pissed off at this disrespectful piece of **** that shouldn't even be allowed to walk the streets, so i ride his ass for a bit, lol. the dude slams his breaks and takes a left real fast and stops in the middle of the street and i had to swerve of course, i look back to hang out my window to flip the dude the bird and i see him holding up what looks like a gun.

Now here is the question, i got a picture of his plates, should i turn it into the cops or get the guys address and troll the **** out of him?

I am 34 years old and my gf tells me i am being childish and not to take it personally, its really hard for me not to take it personal, can some of the older folks on here point me in the right direction, i really want to exact vengeance on this piece of ****, but have done a year in jail when i was younger for doing stupid ****. I guess i should let it go huh, but ***** its hard...
This **** happens ALL THE TIME in Dallas. Makes my daily commute miserable... Where was this? I am like you, I do not let the ******** that fly up the lane thats closing in front of me, even when they try to push in. To further make this guys day miserable, had he done this to me and pulled a gun, I would have too, and I can assure you that I am a better shot than he is.

Anyways, hell yes I would call the cops on him.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:36 PM

I wish people would be more excellent to each other.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by insylem
I wish people would be more excellent to each other.
I do too.

This happened in The Colony going into Frisco, its that short bridge that goes over Lewisville Lake.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:04 PM

[QUOTE=CleverOne;6526166]yea, im still pissed off about it, and i figured the cops wouldn't do **** anyway, just file it away or use the report as a coaster.

And yea, black people around here think they are owed something, i mean a whole race of people that glorify crime, ******* amazing. This guy needs to be taught a lesson for sure and i would love to be the one to teach it, but im not about to go to jail for some antique farm equipment.

Wow. I am black, and I live in Texas, and I do not glorify crime. What happened to you is messed up, but please don't make it a race thing, because it has happened to me in the past as well, but with more than one race.

And as for the antique farm equipment, not all black people were slaves...including my family.

Anyhow, the best option is to call the police if you have not done so already, because what happened to you can happen again to someone else, but with worse consequences... that's whats most important.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:34 PM

I am a bit racist, been done wrong my many black people through my life including muggings and robberies car break ins etc, im a bit jaded and this was just the icing on the cake for me.

This dude was/ is sub human to me, sucks when you get lumped in with the rest of the degenerates, you are obviously NOT one of these ********.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:42 PM

I know you probably feel like a little girl for not getting out and curb stopping his ass but you were the bigger man in that situation

If the guy has to bring out a gun and flash it....well he's a bitch

It will catch up to him down the road....accident, shot, asskicked, etc.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:21 PM

I am a bit racist, been done wrong my many black people through my life including muggings and robberies car break ins etc, im a bit jaded and this was just the icing on the cake for me.

This dude was/ is sub human to me, sucks when you get lumped in with the rest of the degenerates, you are obviously NOT one of these ********.
Point taken, as I truly understand your frustration. I am sorry about what happened. Give the police a call though, especially if you have his information. Hopefully they will do their due diligence.

Originally Posted by Supercharged Guy
I know you probably feel like a little girl for not getting out and curb stopping his ass but you were the bigger man in that situation

If the guy has to bring out a gun and flash it....well he's a bitch

It will catch up to him down the road....accident, shot, asskicked, etc.
Agreed 100%

Last edited by GOMAB357; 06-06-2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2012, 06:04 PM

July 4th is nearing and fireworks are readily available. I grabbed a few boxes of smoke bombs to play pranks. It'll be funny (only if the person doesn't run off the road and get hurt or die) to spark one up, and threw it in the person's car that pissed you the **** off!! It's colored smoke so they won't be alarmed at it being a bomb or anything. It'll be waaaaay better to get a bunch of those stink bombs we used to play with as kids and toss that into their ride when they **** you off. I'm a stinka, ain't I?! Lmao
Old 06-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Banned

Lot of rednecks in Texas, One day he will flash his gun at the wrong time and it will be game over for him.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:26 PM

Lol, it was slow traffic? I would have stopped the car, threw the hazards on and yanked that bitch out of his car when he wasn't looking.

A meth head with 3 girls in his geo tracker was riding my ass in the balt, maybe 4-5 inches off my bumper as I am going the
speed limit on a back road not riding the
truck in front of me. The truck was going the speed limit. So I flash my brake lights at him a few times. He doesn't back off. Well, apparently brembos vs geo tracker brakes means I have 3 times the braking power of that lil tracker cause I just brake check him by pressing the pedal about 1/3rd the way down. That pissed him off and I'm pretty pissed too atm. Well, he doesn't back off, so as soon as that truck got out of the way I was gone, left that geo tracker in the dust. He "tried" to play keep up. I ended up pulling over at the nearest gravel spot about a mile ahead and sit there waiting on him. I wait for about 30 seconds and this ***** shows up, I flip him the bird and yell a few words, he pulls his ebrake on that lil tracker and kicks gravel at the front of my car all while yelling
******. I should have chased his ass down but I'm glad I didn't because I could have made him wreck and cause danger to his passengers...
Old 06-07-2012, 12:09 AM
village idiot

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Recently I've seen signs in the merge lane saying "Merge Now by Law" and I think they're a quarter mile before the end. Then a police car will be parked there ready to get those bastards.

And yeah, the worst city I've ever seen with people doing this is Dallas.

As for letting it go, you should have done that a long time ago. Don't give that ******* that kind of power over you where he's getting you fired up and you're thinking about him. I guarantee he's not thinking of you so don't think about him anymore. Just know you were the better person and move on. He'll get his. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but he will get his.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:24 AM
Banned

When he showed his gun was he holding it side ways gansta style.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:45 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
I think alot of people joke around with the race thing but arent really racist. I know im not, but im pretty sure I've said a rascist thing or two.

WIth Keeping that in mind, Canadians are the worse ******* drivers in the world. Old Canadians are the garbage of society.

I have experienced what you've experienced plenty of times with the lane merger bullshit, I mostly ignore it and if I dont, I do the cross the line and stay in both lanes (They just go around me still anyway).

But the worse ******* driving experience I had was at the hand of two of the oldest ***** I have ever seen on the road with Canada plates. They were in a Lincoln towncar and were going maybe 90mph in traffic. They were weaving in and out and they almost clipped me several times. Not once, not twice, not even three times, SEVERAL. By clip I mean they kept using my lane as the crossing lane as they ******* ran into traffic in both of the conjuctional lanes. And I tried, I tried so hard to ride the guy in front of me's ass to prevent this crazy bullshit but they showed no fear in wrecking and I was sure theyd keep going even if they hit me.

THe traffic opened up and they jumped all the way in the left lane and floored it getting up to 90mph and still accelerating. I decided it was time, It was time to put an end to Canada. I floored it as well and caught up to them and flew by them going about 130mph, then I jumped in their lane and slammed on my breaks back to the speed limit. THey slammed on theirs as I caught them with a car next to them so they couldnt dodge. They went to make another move after it passed, I moved over and this time I slowed down 2 mph below the speed limit. THe old man almost keeled over because all the blood was rushing to his face. The old lady (older than my dead grandma) was screaming "**** You" out the window with YOU being entirely pronounced! I felt like I was being visited by the ghost of christmas past yelling absenities at me as he fades into the night.

Eventually they gave up just as my exit came up and went the speed limit. I felt like I saved all those people on the road that day putting my cobalt and my license on the line.

Oh and yeah, I lived in Baltimore and got the **** kicked out of me by a gang, they were hispanic (Latin Kings, didnt think they were in Baltimore...) and I've been robbed by black people too right out of my own apartment on campus when I went to school. Had the perks in my hands and I couldnt do **** about it. Brought them to the police and they said I didnt have any evidence. Cop was black. I agree I didnt have any evidence (photos, video) but I feel like they didnt try hard enough, so there is where any rascist thing that might have come out of my mouth in my life has originated from...

Oh and I knew the kid stole my **** because my room mate let him in last night and let him sleep on the sofa where I kept about $1200 worth xbox360 items and an xbox backpack. I woke up in the morning and everything was gone and I noticed the room mate came back late last night so I asked em. We then noticed tape on the self locking door and tap on the second self locking door into the apartment complex. (Room mates black too). The perp was outside standing there and didnt say what he was doing. After this all went down and he got away scott free the room mate agreed to help pay for the lost items. We graduate I give em a call, no answer. Fucked over big time.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:50 AM

your in cobalt stuck in stop and go traffic you did the right thing by not getting out of the car. you have his plates he does not have yours. turn him in with a full report and see if there is anything the police will do about it. it was times like the one your describing that i loved in my old 200 dollar 89 lincoln towncar. let me just say that the **** people here talk about doing i did on a regular basis. my front and rear bumpers were both mangled from attitude adjustments handed out. then dont get me started on my 74 chevelle with a tow truck transmission and a dump truck cam, holy **** the punishment i doled out in that machine.

Last edited by zfissette; 06-07-2012 at 07:55 AM.