General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Let it go?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 08:32 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by CudaJoe
I think alot of people joke around with the race thing but arent really racist. I know im not, but im pretty sure I've said a rascist thing or two.

WIth Keeping that in mind, Canadians are the worse ******* drivers in the world. Old Canadians are the garbage of society.

I have experienced what you've experienced plenty of times with the lane merger bullshit, I mostly ignore it and if I dont, I do the cross the line and stay in both lanes (They just go around me still anyway).

But the worse ******* driving experience I had was at the hand of two of the oldest ***** I have ever seen on the road with Canada plates. They were in a Lincoln towncar and were going maybe 90mph in traffic. They were weaving in and out and they almost clipped me several times. Not once, not twice, not even three times, SEVERAL. By clip I mean they kept using my lane as the crossing lane as they ******* ran into traffic in both of the conjuctional lanes. And I tried, I tried so hard to ride the guy in front of me's ass to prevent this crazy bullshit but they showed no fear in wrecking and I was sure theyd keep going even if they hit me.

THe traffic opened up and they jumped all the way in the left lane and floored it getting up to 90mph and still accelerating. I decided it was time, It was time to put an end to Canada. I floored it as well and caught up to them and flew by them going about 130mph, then I jumped in their lane and slammed on my breaks back to the speed limit. THey slammed on theirs as I caught them with a car next to them so they couldnt dodge. They went to make another move after it passed, I moved over and this time I slowed down 2 mph below the speed limit. THe old man almost keeled over because all the blood was rushing to his face. The old lady (older than my dead grandma) was screaming "**** You" out the window with YOU being entirely pronounced! I felt like I was being visited by the ghost of christmas past yelling absenities at me as he fades into the night.

Eventually they gave up just as my exit came up and went the speed limit. I felt like I saved all those people on the road that day putting my cobalt and my license on the line.

Oh and yeah, I lived in Baltimore and got the **** kicked out of me by a gang, they were hispanic (Latin Kings, didnt think they were in Baltimore...) and I've been robbed by black people too right out of my own apartment on campus when I went to school. Had the perks in my hands and I couldnt do **** about it. Brought them to the police and they said I didnt have any evidence. Cop was black. I agree I didnt have any evidence (photos, video) but I feel like they didnt try hard enough, so there is where any rascist thing that might have come out of my mouth in my life has originated from...

Oh and I knew the kid stole my **** because my room mate let him in last night and let him sleep on the sofa where I kept about $1200 worth xbox360 items and an xbox backpack. I woke up in the morning and everything was gone and I noticed the room mate came back late last night so I asked em. We then noticed tape on the self locking door and tap on the second self locking door into the apartment complex. (Room mates black too). The perp was outside standing there and didnt say what he was doing. After this all went down and he got away scott free the room mate agreed to help pay for the lost items. We graduate I give em a call, no answer. Fucked over big time.
My good sir. I would like to extend a invitation to come down to south texas and drive with all the ******* that come over here from mexico. With that being said I am mexican and I believe you can be racist to your own kind. Which I am. ******* mexican drivers that come from mexico are the worst ******* drivers in the world. They are so ******* annoying that I lose my urge to go around driving in my balt sometimes. Seriously lol I bet some people that live down here also would tell you the same.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think there are ******* shitty drivers no matter where they are or come from. If you want to sterotype people then when ever I'm in traffic a lot of the time when some clown is driving like an ******* they have Washington tags on their Mini Van

Last edited by BlueStang; 06-07-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FasterIsBetter
Lol, it was slow traffic? I would have stopped the car, threw the hazards on and yanked that bitch out of his car when he wasn't looking.
So you're going to stop your car, get out, and attempt to secretly approach a guy that just was flashing a gun at you? Really???
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea, there was no way in hell i was getting out of my car after he flashed that gun, he didn't point it at me but i for damn sure saw it. I was so ******* pissed off i couldn't even think or see straight, believe me, i wanted that dudes head as a hood ornament.

Drivers from Texas are pretty damn funny tho, if it rains here, its like everyone forgets how to drive and forget about driving in the snow or ice(when it happens), huge cluster **** of stupid ******** trying to get where they are going 2 minutes faster.

Here in Dallas you have a shitload of old rich money, so you get the ******** driving hummers and jags and **** that think they can just do whatever the **** they want, its pretty frustrating driving in traffic here in D town, but i bet its nothing compared to driving in traffic in Cali.