General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Mess up.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rissa
Nah never worked fast food, but since you pointed that out I'm guessing you have experience? Silly boy you don't need 3 phones if you're working the drive through. It's common knowledge that when one doesn't have a good argument they resort to "*****" or "****" remarks. Man I thought you'd have more in you than that, but really it doesn't surprise me, probably have an IQ of 65. It's called myspace, some people on here are my friend hence the reason they've seen my picture. I'm guessing not even a high school diploma is framed up in your room. If I were you I would have left the bugs on your girlfriend's pinto, probably would have looked better.

I agree, lock this and ban those idiots.
i cal tehm as i see them, u are wh*re lol. lok at how u demand atention in tihs thread lol, wh*rish atitude all around u. of corse i worked at drive in when i was a tenager, was ez money but u prob work on street corner, prob butter money i atmit. but now am used car sellsman n i need two fone for work lol, i culd prob aford u on street if u werent butch (not my style). not only my diploma on wall, my master on it too. i wrote my disertation on reggae music if u want to read it.. not sure if u cold handle 500+ page tho u seem dum.

n my grlfriend drives lotus i boght her, she mite have pinto when she was younger.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:41 PM
GZS

Originally Posted by supeerspurt593
i cal tehm as i see them, u are wh*re lol. lok at how u demand atention in tihs thread lol, wh*rish atitude all around u. of corse i worked at drive in when i was a tenager, was ez money but u prob work on street corner, prob butter money i atmit. but now am used car sellsman n i need two fone for work lol, i culd prob aford u on street if u werent butch (not my style). not only my diploma on wall, my master on it too. i wrote my disertation on reggae music if u want to read it.. not sure if u cold handle 500+ page tho u seem dum.

n my grlfriend drives lotus i boght her, she mite have pinto when she was younger.
Can you even read what the **** you are saying? Really? It has to be even harder to type like a complete ******* retard than to just type letters in sequence, corresponding with the English dictionary. Isn't it? You don't look cool typing like a ******* 12 year old that has down syndrome.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

AHAHAHAHA USED CAR SALESMAN AHAHAHA
Ok I'll try to restrain myself, how could someone NOT give attention to such a blatantly retarded individual such as yourself? I'm not afraid to say *****. ***** ***** *****. You see? No need to censor yourself with little ***'s big boy. I never worked the corner like your mother did sorry. Butter money? What is that? Is that the currency from your native land? Now I see why you're so dim. I don't even know where to begin with the whole attaining a master's degree, only to land a job as a used car salesman, AND a dissertation on Reggae music. Did you go to Smoke Weed All Day University? I've read books with pages numbering over a thousand, so 500 pages on "umm well I get high and listen to Bob Marley..it really...speaks to me" wouldn't be that hard to handle. :P Too bad it's probably all bullshit. And I bet your girlfriend is loving that matchbox Lotus you got her at Toys R Us.
Are you done yet? Or do I need to put a spotlight on your stupidity some more?
Old 07-17-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned

wow why is my thread for help a battle ground? you forum veterans can leave and stop trying to rack up a sizable post count mmk?
Old 07-17-2008, 06:43 PM
GZS

Originally Posted by drpepper
wow why is my thread for help a battle ground? you forum veterans can leave and stop trying to rack up a sizable post count mmk?
Because you're an utter idiot? Come on now. Can you top the S2k guy that put sand in his intake manifold? Do better for us!

Originally Posted by GZS
Can you even read what the **** you are saying? Really? It has to be even harder to type like a complete ******* retard than to just type letters in sequence, corresponding with the English dictionary. Isn't it? You don't look cool typing like a ******* 12 year old that has down syndrome.
LOL Didn't you read what he's claiming? He wrote his dissertation on raggae music.

This thread of nonsense is proudly sponsored by the letters M and J.....

BTW superspurt and the OP are prob friends or the same guy.

agian, hes just trying to get kicks
Old 07-17-2008, 06:44 PM

I don't have a problem with you, but I'm sure there is a better solution to your problem. I wouldn't take advice from that moron anyway...
Old 07-17-2008, 06:44 PM

sorry im not buying a digital to please you? why do i need a damn camera for, i live in the moment not the past.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by originaladrian
BTW superspurt and the OP are prob friends or the same guy.

agian, hes just trying to get kicks
Yup, when I want to get kicks..I go for a drive, and wash off the bugs later. :P
Old 07-17-2008, 06:45 PM
GZS

Originally Posted by Mrmaasta
Maybe he doesn't enjoy masturbating to pictures of his shiny car. God knows I need to cut back.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:46 PM
GZS

Yup, when I want to get kicks..I go for a drive, and wash off the bugs later. :P
I pull out a soccer ball, but that's just me.
Banned

ok, Mr. drpepper STFU! where are you in PA i would love! to visit and why are you so jealious of everyone else because we get buttur with the land o' lakes girl? It's ok just because she is hotter then you hick-ass wife you dont have to jerk off to her. Just think maybe one day you might just meet a carboard girl that likes you. If you are so ******* stupid that you think painting over a 1 week old car is smart then you my friend should go buy a civic.
GZS

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
ok, Mr. drpepper STFU! where are you in PA i would love! to visit and why are you so jealious of everyone else because we get buttur with the land o' lakes girl? It's ok just because she is hotter then you hick-ass wife you dont have to jerk off to her. Just think maybe one day you might just meet a carboard girl that likes you. If you are so ******* stupid that you think painting over a 1 week old car is smart then you my friend should go buy a civic.
This made about as much sense as masturbating with sandpaper and gasoline. Winner as well.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GZS
Maybe he doesn't enjoy masturbating to pictures of his shiny car. God knows I need to cut back.

Nahhh I am telling you he wacks it the the land of lakes girl. He loves his butter

what university did you go to? and what is your dissertation called?

we can all say whatever we want on the internet.

mr. used car salesman.

you talk like a 12 year old not a college graduate.

on further inspection i would say 10 year old

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
ok, Mr. drpepper STFU! where are you in PA i would love! to visit and why are you so jealious of everyone else because we get buttur with the land o' lakes girl? It's ok just because she is hotter then you hick-ass wife (read: SISTER) you dont have to jerk off to her. Just think maybe one day you might just meet a carboard girl (or sheep) that likes you. If you are so ******* stupid that you think painting over a 1 week old car is smart then you my friend should go buy a civic.
Fixed.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by GZS
I pull out a soccer ball, but that's just me.
Yeah, there are countless things I'd do before ever considering trolling an internet forum like that lol.

u talk like a caveman actually LMAO

even my girlfriend wouldnt do that and shes like the blondest dumbest person i know...
Old 07-17-2008, 06:49 PM
GZS

Yeah, there are countless things I'd do before ever considering trolling an internet forum like that lol.
Perhaps we should get together and kick said soccer ball.
Banned

Originally Posted by alleycat58
Fixed.
LOL!!!

AHAHAHAHA USED CAR SALESMAN AHAHAHA
Ok I'll try to restrain myself, how could someone NOT give attention to such a blatantly retarded individual such as yourself? I'm not afraid to say *****. ***** ***** *****. You see? No need to censor yourself with little ***'s big boy. I never worked the corner like your mother did sorry. Butter money? What is that? Is that the currency from your native land? Now I see why you're so dim. I don't even know where to begin with the whole attaining a master's degree, only to land a job as a used car salesman, AND a dissertation on Reggae music. Did you go to Smoke Weed All Day University? I've read books with pages numbering over a thousand, so 500 pages on "umm well I get high and listen to Bob Marley..it really...speaks to me" wouldn't be that hard to handle. :P Too bad it's probably all bullshit. And I bet your girlfriend is loving that matchbox Lotus you got her at Toys R Us.
Are you done yet? Or do I need to put a spotlight on your stupidity some more?
i am nt afraid to say nething i have a litle more class than u, but that not sayin much since u apearantly proud to be wh*re lol. u like a strugling teacher w/ no class lol. u act like i "lkand" this job i have to say LOL! i own this busines n sell on spare time, nice try mcdonalds b!tch. u prob cut ot picture of that blackbarry curve u want n idolise it dont u, big dream for some1 like u! n congratuasheons on readin 1000+ page book but i was bein relistic and was expectin u to read it in les than two year lol.... get real

Originally Posted by originaladrian
u talk like a caveman actually LMAO
Me used car salesmen..Me used tree phone..bought it with butter money. *grunt grunt*
Old 07-17-2008, 06:50 PM
GZS

Wait wait, did this guy say that he has a masters (in something?!) and he's a used car salesman?

Quick Reply: Mess up.