General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Mess up.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eww you work at kmart and make fun of that other guy for being used car salesman?

commissions > saying welcome to kmart.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rissa
No not racist, but that would explain how you are unable to put sentences together better than a 6 year old kid with Down Syndrome. I'd use firefox if I were you, all that **** you're looking at is probably filling your computer with viruses. The whole streetcorner act is getting old, but you should tell your girlfriend to stop or else you'll get another case of Chlamydia.
i tink i made it clear by now that i am used car salersman, n u r just attention wh*re who want to make fun of imegrants n retarded childs. teh street corner "act" is bout as old as u and ur litl followesrs tryin 2 make fun of my spelling and english, so nice try princess wh*re. n lol ****, i prob ceen u in a few, i delte them quick tho cuz ur butch n ugly, u prob life dream to get in bang bust.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 PM

the troll has a friend =)

Originally Posted by drpepper
I have one account child.
rite thts why your member 28023 and he is 28024 and both started posting in the same exact thread without moving beyond it.

GTFO troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by supeerspurt593
so now ur racist cuz i am not natral born citzien? i was born in south carolina but moved to savanah when i was 10 with parents. i am using internet explorer u undegucated wh*re (it doesnt have spelcheck). u must be talent to read bok while u are on street corner, ur eye must be strained in bad lite.
Since when is South Carolina it's own ******* country?!

eww you work at kmart and make fun of that other guy for being used car salesman?

commissions > saying welcome to kmart.
I am sensing that your sascasm detector is set to Low...or turned off completely. Lol I make more than triple that an hour lol.

Originally Posted by alleycat58
buahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-17-2008, 07:08 PM
GZS

I am sensing that your sascasm detector is set to Low...or turned off completely. Lol I make more than triple than an hour lol.
Oh, I really work at McDonalds. I just work on the side. I'm a male entertainer as well.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:10 PM

i tink i made it clear by now that i am used car salersman, n u r just attention wh*re who want to make fun of imegrants n retarded childs. teh street corner "act" is bout as old as u and ur litl followesrs tryin 2 make fun of my spelling and english, so nice try princess wh*re. n lol ****, i prob ceen u in a few, i delte them quick tho cuz ur butch n ugly, u prob life dream to get in bang bust.
Yes, be proud that with all of your "education" all you are is a used car salesman, probably struggling with your fat ugly pregnant bitch on welfare. Hit the mark yet? I'm not an attention *****, but I can almost be certain that you created an account, and posted stupid **** in here to get a rise out of everyone. Well mission only partially accomplished, because you failed at getting the particular rise you were going for, when really we're just laughing at how stupid you are. I'm not a *****, but I am a princess thanks. And it's ok, I tried to get rid of all the gay **** you made while your business was doing bad, but I think there might be a few copies floating around somewhere, just look for "Sexual Education:Retard Edition."

Originally Posted by GZS
Oh, I really work at McDonalds. I just work on the side. I'm a male entertainer as well.
How much do you charge for parties? :P

Last edited by Rissa; 07-17-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 07:11 PM

stop try 2 be intelegent... reeds between the line cuzin, it was hipotheticral idiot
Old 07-17-2008, 07:11 PM
GZS

Yes, be proud that with all of your "education" all you are is a used car salesman, probably struggling with your fat ugly pregnant bitch on welfare. Hit the mark yet? I'm not an attention *****, but I can almost be certain that you created an account, and posted stupid **** in here to get a rise out of everyone. Well mission only partially accomplished, because you failed at getting the particular rise you were going for, when really we're just laughing at how stupid you are. I'm not a *****, but I am a princess thanks. And it's ok, I tried to get rid of all the gay **** you made while your business was doing bad, but I think there might be a few copies floating around somewhere, just look for "Sexual Education:Retard Edition."

Well, I don't get to charge. I work for an agency. Guys call in and request me so I go to their house. I get 100 a party plus tips though.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by originaladrian
rite thts why your member 28023 and he is 28024 and both started posting in the same exact thread without moving beyond it.

GTFO troll
DING DING DING DING we have a winner.

stop try 2 be intelegent... reeds between the line cuzin, it was hipotheticral idiot
Hipotheticral?
A hippo the what?

Last edited by Rissa; 07-17-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Banned

GTFO troll

Ok, hold me responsible for people who register after me. You are a new class of stupid. Obviously the man was browsing and saw my topic and signed up to help me (which im grateful) and this rude community lashed out on me and him. Seriously gtfo of my thread, you are just spamming it.

Originally Posted by GZS
Well, I don't get to charge. I work for an agency. Guys call in and request me so I go to their house. I get 100 a party plus tips though.
Wait are you serious now? I can't tell lol
Old 07-17-2008, 07:14 PM

Is there an interpreter in the house? I don't speak stupid, son.
GZS

Wait are you serious now? I can't tell lol
Uh... I don't know if that is an insult or not.

Thats some funny right there.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:15 PM

Ok, hold me responsible for people who register after me. You are a new class of stupid. Obviously the man was browsing and saw my topic and signed up to help me (which im grateful) and this rude community lashed out on me and him. Seriously gtfo of my thread, you are just spamming it.
that does not happen, it just dosnt, iv been on CSS long enough to kno this.

you sir. fail. your caught. give up.

you didnt go to harvard, talk like a caveman and give people that actually worked to have a college education a bad name.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by GZS
Uh... I don't know if that is an insult or not.
No not an insult.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:17 PM

lik i say b4 (gues u must skim thro 1000+ book lol), i own teh busniess, sry u dont understan i sell car at my own busiess. how r u to call ne1 fat ugly, u probly hav more stretch mark than old lether n ur own set of cote hanger 4 nites u decid men can bear back u.

n.. wut i never ad gay *****, just lezbion (n u were n it u nasty butch), all woman 4rm california r wh*re, ur idol is prob taht dum b!tch britney spares or hue hefner girlfrend u gold digg b!tch go eat a blackbarry mcdonald samwich

Is there an interpreter in the house? I don't speak stupid, son.
ur live in pitsburgh there nothin but stupids there, nic try tho dauter.

Last edited by supeerspurt593; 07-17-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 07:17 PM
GZS

lik i say b4 (gues u must skim thro 1000+ book lol), i own teh busniess, sry u dont understan i sell car at my own busiess. how r u to call ne1 fat ugly, u probly hav more stretch mark than old lether n ur own set of cote hanger 4 nites u decid men can bear back u.

n.. wut i never ad gay *****, just lezbion (n u were n it u nasty butch), all woman 4rm california r wh*re, ur idol is prob taht dum b!tch britney spares or hue hefner girlfrend u gold digg b!tch go eat a blackbarry mcdonald samwich
I'm starting to like you.

The more you post, the less coherent you are. Keep on, eventually you'll melt away into nothing and die a painful death.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM

mods are a little slow tonight eh?
Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by GZS
I'm starting to like you.

The more you post, the less coherent you are. Keep on, eventually you'll melt away into nothing and die a painful death.
ohio juts next to pitsburgh n pensylvannia, ur dum too
Old 07-17-2008, 07:22 PM

mods are a little slow tonight eh?
I like to think they are having a laugh.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:23 PM

ur live in pitsburgh there nothin but stupids there, nic try tho dauter.
Omg...there are no words to even begin to describe how stupid you must be. Sorry sir, owning a shady used car lot isn't that much of an accomplishment, especially with a "masters" from "Harvard." Me fat? No, try again. Stretch marks? Nope none there either, keep on tryin!. Men bear back what? What the hell does that even mean, I need my own dictionary to translate what you're saying. What IS your first language exactly? And hypocritical of you to criticize me for being "racist" when you are making such broad generalizations of women from California[and I'm assuming you have something against white people]. Britney Spears is not my roll model, but I bet your girlfriend probably resembles her when she was in her fucked up, drugged up, fat period. Hmm I didn't know McDonald's made blackberry sandwiches. Did you suggest they add that to their menu?

Originally Posted by Mrmaasta
I like to think they are having a laugh.
Hopefully we can break him down enough into leaving before they have to act.

Last edited by Rissa; 07-17-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 07:24 PM

Oh dear.

Quick Reply: Mess up.