General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Mess up.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 07:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Omfg No One Has Better Internet Than This Man U F-in Apologize To Him.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by supeerspurt593
And here's the big save face post, lol. Typical. I'm sorry I possess the capability of multi-tasking; this wasn't the only thing I was doing this whole time, but oh no, I have no life. Maybe if I was at work doing this, it would be different, because that's the case you're in, right?
So maybe you can explain wtf you were trying to prove? Coming out all holier than thou now.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:49 PM

Well you certainly must be a fast typer and "super fast internet connection" with the amount of posts you felt necessary for this thread. I'm sorry you're starting to feel regret for wasting your time on this, but really the option to leave was there the whole time. Instead you felt it necessary to belittle someone who may have been taught English as a second, third, or fourth language, or maybe mentally handicapped. Whatever possessed you to do that, maybe you learned something about yourself.

Toodles, attention *****.

Oh, and drpepper isn't me. Promise.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nah no thanks, I have a very low tolerance for dumbasses. But I'm just about off work now, time to enjoy a real life instead of posting dumb **** to annoy people on internet forums...have fun. Toodles.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mrmaasta
So maybe you can explain wtf you were trying to prove? Coming out all holier than thou now.
Why would there be anything to prove? I could say I was doing it with the intentions on proving how most of you are so quick to insult people for some forum credibility, or something, but that'd be redundant. I did it because it was too easy not to.

Originally Posted by Rissa
Nah no thanks, I have a very low tolerance for dumbasses. But I'm just about off work now, time to enjoy a real life instead of posting dumb **** to annoy people on internet forums...have fun. Toodles.
Have fun on the street corner.

Last edited by supeerspurt593; 07-17-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 07:52 PM

Well you certainly must be a fast typer and "super fast internet connection" with the amount of posts you felt necessary for this thread. I'm sorry you're starting to feel regret for wasting your time on this, but really the option to leave was there the whole time. Instead you felt it necessary to belittle someone who may have been taught English as a second, third, or fourth language, or maybe mentally handicapped. Whatever possessed you to do that, maybe you learned something about yourself.

Yup actually I can type 105 words per minute lol. I don't regret making you realize what an idiot you are one bit. And honestly if you don't know English well, you shouldn't try to argue with someone that does. I don't really have a disdain towards foreigners or the mentally handicapped, and if you didn't notice we all knew or at least had a suspicion that you were bullshitting the whole time. So umm mission accomplished for you I guess? Whatever your point was. If you think I'm such an attention *****, then you definitely gave me what I "want" right? Lol hypocrite. Peace.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:55 PM

Yup actually I can type 105 words per minute lol. I don't regret making you realize what an idiot you are one bit. And honestly if you don't know English well, you shouldn't try to argue with someone that does. And I don't really have a disdain towards foreigners or the mentally handicapped, and if you didn't notice we all knew or at least had a suspicion that you were bullshitting the whole time. So umm mission accomplished for you I guess? Whatever your point was. If you think I'm such an attention *****, then you definitely gave me what I "want" right? Lol hypocrite. Peace.
Wow, are you really that dumb? I'm English and it's my first language. Do you really not know what hypothetical means? Jesus.

Oh, and my "mission" was to prove to you that you're a bad person, and you should feel bad.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:56 PM

It'll get locked, without a doubt, I doubt we can wear down the Ambiguos Duo. Not really sure why hes trolling here, but its good entertainment!
Isn't it clear????? It's Liquid f'ing Nightmare!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:57 PM

you are also the definition of a hypocrite.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:57 PM

Thanks for showing us the light and the error of our ways.

Trying to guilt us, thats terrific!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:58 PM

Wow, are you really that dumb? I'm English and it's my first language. Do you really not know what hypothetical means? Jesus.

Oh, and my "mission" was to prove to you that you're a bad person, and you should feel bad.
Yes I know what hypothetical[are you sure you don't mean hypocritical?] means, and wow you're certainly skilled at pretending to be illiterate. I'm not a bad person, and I don't feel bad. So you failed. And the point I made about not being able to speak English well and trying to argue wasn't directed towards your lame attempt to **** people off, I meant that in general.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:59 PM

Ok so man up, and tell us who you are on here.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:01 PM

You're certainly a terrible person, making fun of immigrants and retards in an attempt to get your post count up. If not that, what was the reason? Oh right, you like making sure you confirm to idiots that they are, indeed, an idiot. I wonder how you feel about yourself right now.

Originally Posted by originaladrian

you are also the definition of a hypocrite.
I never said I wasn't attention whoring, but okay. Also, I have what, 27 posts now, and how many are in this thread?

Last edited by supeerspurt593; 07-17-2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Banned

Yes I know what hypothetical[are you sure you don't mean hypocritical?] means, and wow you're certainly skilled at pretending to be illiterate. I'm not a bad person, and I don't feel bad. So you failed. And the point I made about not being able to speak English well wasn't directed towards your lame attempt to **** people off, I meant that in general.
wernt you suppose to be gone like an hr ago? lmfao my suspensions are you were at home and justifying your time here with the fake 'at work" excuse.

Ok so man up, and tell us who you are on here.
And no one here, or any other car forum.