General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Need Advice for future Cobalt owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 12:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sox-Fan
Yes, I'm being a douche. You're spreading misinformation based upon nothing more than hearsay and followed it up by telling me that I'm so ******* stupid that I yanked my DRL fuse even without knowing it.

But I'm the douche.

Mind you not once was this framed as a question, and you're not trying to learn, you're telling another new guy an untruth framed as fact.

And I called you out on it.

But I'm a douche.

I'm perfectly happy to live with that.

And now that I am indeed dumer for having read and responded to your post I'll be moving on.

Well if you cant spell dumb, you must be a retard, or something..... (I see you corrected your bad spelling before the time threshold).. (I know PHP, I know how vbulletin works)

Did I in fact say I have experienced this myself, No I did not, I was actually calling out to you to confirm it, but since your so uptight, and wanted to seem like someone who knows what their talking about, you decided to try to make someone else look like an idiot, but reviewing the recent replies from you we can see who is the idiot, can't we.

Yes, move on, I will just ask someone else to confirm if this is an issue or not as your too much of a douchebag to even try to confirm something that may or or may not be a problem.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:43 AM
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The end....