General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

New Here

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Here

i didnt see a new member section here so i decided to post in the general. i dont have a cobalt, but plan on getting the 07 ss s/c. i think i will immediatly put on the stage 2 s/c upgrade. probably followed by the cai, than a header. can anyone send me to a good website that sells cobalt ss s/c parts? i couldnt really find any. how much is the stage 2 from the factory? i found an aftermarket (or maybe not) for $687 i think it was. not bad. and how much is installation? thank you, cant wait to get one.
-Matt
Old 09-28-2006, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by MattCA
i didnt see a new member section here so i decided to post in the general. i dont have a cobalt, but plan on getting the 07 ss s/c. i think i will immediatly put on the stage 2 s/c upgrade. probably followed by the cai, than a header. can anyone send me to a good website that sells cobalt ss s/c parts? i couldnt really find any. how much is the stage 2 from the factory? i found an aftermarket (or maybe not) for $687 i think it was. not bad. and how much is installation? thank you, cant wait to get one.
-Matt
If you are talking about the GM Stage II, last I heard is that it would not work on the 07's because of some difference in the pcm.

And for Cobalt sites, check the vendor area on this forum. And please use the 'Search' button.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:13 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Welcome...
www.cobalt-addiction.com
got everything you need
Old 09-28-2006, 10:30 AM

Welcome to the site, check out the supporting vendors. Just browsing around you'll find many answers to your questions. There always is eBay too.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:18 PM

why wouldnt the pulley upgrade work? their on the site. thats gay. between that and the warranty idk if i want one anymore