General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

New from KY

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 06:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New from KY

HEy guys,,,I am a current Mustang GT owner and my fiance owns a 07 red cobalt LS. Very nice car, and I have become a huge fan of the ss cobalt. I raced a guy here in Bardstown KY.that has a black ss with the stage 3 chevy sport package??? and the car was very impressive....Im putting down 259 rwhp on a 87 octane tune and the car kept up very well...

What Im wondering is what are some cosmetic enahancements I can do the her cobalt. Shes wanting some wheels and Id like to get a ss front bumper cover with fogs..I went to gm parts direct and found no pics just prices....anyone got any place I can go to see some good products, prices or any advice....these cobalts are very impressive to say the least and im looking for something to kinda spruce hers up a bit...
Old 03-20-2008, 06:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shure there are alot of places to gedt stuff from, A good place to start is in the supporting vendors form,just check out some of their websites. alot of good stuff. Oh yeh and welcome to the site!!