General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

pulled over for steet racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pulled over for steet racing

ok so i hardly ever street race unless someones talking mad **** about my car. otherwise i just go out to the drag strip. so i leave cowboys (country dance club) last night at around twelve and i get on a side street to get on I-4 cuz i was following a buddy of mine back to his place so were side by side and we gun it. hes got a scion tc so u know the end result of this race but we were just messin around. so hes about 58978972435 cars behind me and a cop comes speeding up behind me so i soon realize im about to get royally fucked in the ass. licence, registration, proof of insurance.. bla bla bla u know why i pulled you over? bla bla yes yes i know i know bla bla so he tells me that he saw me street racing and told me to hang tight, by this time there were 4 cop cars behind me in a abandoned gas station with full strobes and spot lights on me so im freakin out. he comes back and tells me to settle down. so i ask why he didnt give me a ticket. he tells me he could have arrested me. so im lookin at this dude like WHY DIDNT U GIVE ME A TICKET? he tells me he saw my airforce licence plate and saw my pilots licence in my wallet.
(its impossible to get a job flying for airliners if you have any tickets whatsoever) so he tells me he was a pilot and he couldnt get a job with any airliners because of a ticket a while back so he didnt want to do that to me. he told me if i wasnt a pilot or if any other cop had pulled me over, ide be in the back of his car. so pretty much im never street racing ever again
Old 09-22-2007, 12:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You got lucky!
Old 09-22-2007, 12:23 PM

I need one of those pilot cards
lucky you

now keep it under 100 mph!

lucky ass

wow lucky

Wow...you're soooo lucky...you must've been shyting your pants the whole time...at least I know i would be

Street racing is not worth your career.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned

Wow you got hella lucky.......
Old 09-22-2007, 12:52 PM

ya i about skeeted myself when he let my ass go
Old 09-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Banned

damn you got lucky , lmao when i had my balt , i was racing this SRT-4 and we were lined up i honked 3 times we took off we were at like 60 and rapiidly climbing wehn this cop was going literally like 100-120 and he just FLIES by us while were racing , made me feel like i was standing still , crazy ****
Old 09-22-2007, 01:02 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
lucky ass bastard... I got fucked hard when I got caught a few years ago. 3 days in jail, 3 years revolked license, and 22,850 in fines
Old 09-22-2007, 01:20 PM

well u did get lucky.. but, thats a POS cop that failed to do his job. honestly, you should have gotten arrested. you were being irresponsible, and you deserved it. I just hope that cop gets caught letting people go by someone who cares, and gets fired.

but at least this was a lesson learned for you, and hopefully you wont risk other peoples lives or ur own street racing anymore
Old 09-22-2007, 01:29 PM

well maybe if u were a pilot to u would understand. hes not about to arrest a pilot about to serve in the airfore protecting dooshbags like u
Old 09-22-2007, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jackalope
You got lucky!
you did indeed!!
Old 09-22-2007, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by SSbolt
well maybe if u were a pilot to u would understand. hes not about to arrest a pilot about to serve in the airfore protecting dooshbags like u

dooshbag for believing in following the law?!
i thought it was the other way around...
Old 09-22-2007, 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by orlandomon
well u did get lucky.. but, thats a POS cop that failed to do his job. honestly, you should have gotten arrested. you were being irresponsible, and you deserved it. I just hope that cop gets caught letting people go by someone who cares, and gets fired.

but at least this was a lesson learned for you, and hopefully you wont risk other peoples lives or ur own street racing anymore
any one else see anything ironic in this post , you live in the shithole of texas and probably do way more illegal things than street racing but keep talking
Old 09-22-2007, 01:44 PM

dooshbag for believing in following the law?!
i thought it was the other way around...
don't you think a lesson well learned is better than wasting time on someone who was racing when there are much more dangerous criminals that need to be put away. i think the officer was doing his job better than any other police officer. He taught a lesson to someone who is giving their life to serve our country.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:46 PM

I am going to have to call bs on the 58978972435 cars.... haha Just messing!

Man you got lucky! I got street racing and 110 in a 65 which turned into wreckless driving by the time it hit the court house!!! Lucky for me my lawyer kicks ass and got it all off my record!
Old 09-22-2007, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Schultzay
don't you think a lesson well learned is better than wasting time on someone who was racing when there are much more dangerous criminals that need to be put away. i think the officer was doing his job better than any other police officer. He taught a lesson to someone who is giving their life to serve our country.
what is more dangerous then you racing on public streets endangering innocent lives. Lesson learned yes, thinking you are better then any other person out there breaking laws, wrong.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:37 PM

lol u guys are so gay
Old 09-22-2007, 04:21 PM

you're a true *******.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:49 PM

I guess some people are more equal than others.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:14 PM

its funny that people actually think im an ******* for promoting safe driving and equal punishment to everyone, whether ur in the service or not, shouldnt make a difference.

I really dont know what the consequences for having traffic violations are for a pilot..... but dont u think u deserved whatever those consequences are? Im gonna break it up into elementary words so its easy to understand:

1. you broke the law
2. you risked innocent people's lives
3. you got pulled over
4. cop let u go just cause ur a pilot , thus promoting unequal treatment amongst the people
5. the cop failed to do what his job tells him to do, which would be "if someone breaks the law, they will have to pay for it" or something like that

so I fail to see where I was wrong? and what exactly makes u think your above the law?

I once got a speeding ticket, 70 in a 55, I paid it without crying about it or trying to dodge it somehow, because I knew i was at fault, and i deserved the ticket for being a *******.

btw, that was when I was 16. I have gotten no tickets since then
Old 09-22-2007, 05:24 PM

its funny that people actually think im an ******* for promoting safe driving and equal punishment to everyone, whether ur in the service or not, shouldnt make a difference.

I really dont know what the consequences for having traffic violations are for a pilot..... but dont u think u deserved whatever those consequences are? Im gonna break it up into elementary words so its easy to understand:

1. you broke the law
2. you risked innocent people's lives
3. you got pulled over
4. cop let u go just cause ur a pilot , thus promoting unequal treatment amongst the people
5. the cop failed to do what his job tells him to do, which would be "if someone breaks the law, they will have to pay for it" or something like that

so I fail to see where I was wrong? and what exactly makes u think your above the law?

I once got a speeding ticket, 70 in a 55, I paid it without crying about it or trying to dodge it somehow, because I knew i was at fault, and i deserved the ticket for being a *******.

btw, that was when I was 16. I have gotten no tickets since then
i dont think he ever said he was above the law, dude you sound like my grandma bitching on how much she hates listening to young kids in there loud cars. the man is protecting our country, putting his life on the line so you can sit behind a computer and act like a grumpy ass old man. just because the poliece officer showed the guy sympathy dosent mean he was wrong. sure he was wrong but we all make mistakes and we shouldent have them thrown in our face every time we make one. dude got pulled over, got let go, learned a lesson, and hopefully never does it again.

and the law is not fair not to you,me or anyone so just learn to deal with it
Old 09-22-2007, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by SSbolt
so because you are going to be in the military you have the right to endanger other people? im not necessarily agreeing with this other guy, but that is horrible logic.

Quick Reply: pulled over for steet racing