General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

pulled over for steet racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you people joking? This guy clearly breaks the law, a law that is in place for good reason, to protect other drivers on the road and pedestrians in the street and half the people in the thread are jocking him like he's some sort of badass.

I don't give a crap what you do or want to do with your life, don't break the law and you don't risk screwing that up. I'm sure I'm just pissing in the wind here saying this on a site where most people take their cars to the track and some think slapping stage two and an intake on their car gives them the right to race every car on the street, but this is rediculous.

So you want to be a pilot? Don't street race. You street race and get caught. Cry me a river. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions for god's sake.

I hope that if there's a next time, your charged to fullest extent the law allows. I for one would never want piece of **** like you representing myself or my country.

You can now go back to drinking your own bathwater.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:39 PM

he does not have the right to endanger other people, nobody does but lets give this guy a break
Old 09-22-2007, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by anthonyS88
i dont think he ever said he was above the law, dude you sound like my grandma bitching on how much she hates listening to young kids in there loud cars. the man is protecting our country, putting his life on the line so you can sit behind a computer and act like a grumpy ass old man. just because the poliece officer showed the guy sympathy dosent mean he was wrong. sure he was wrong but we all make mistakes and we shouldent have them thrown in our face every time we make one. dude got pulled over, got let go, learned a lesson, and hopefully never does it again.

and the law is not fair not to you,me or anyone so just learn to deal with it
i doubt you would be saying that if you knew someone that had been killed by a street racer losing control or not being able to evade another car. I used to street race too, and really i probably should have gotten in trouble for it. If you are trying to pursue a career in transportation, you should definately NOT street race. You really shouldn't at all, but especially in that situation. That's like a doctor doing cocaine.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by TxSSsc
Are you people joking? This guy clearly breaks the law, a law that is in place for good reason, to protect other drivers on the road and pedestrians in the street and half the people in the thread are jocking him like he's some sort of badass.

I don't give a crap what you do or want to do with your life, don't break the law and you don't risk screwing that up. I'm sure I'm just pissing in the wind here saying this on a site where most people take their cars to the track and some think slapping stage two and an intake on their car gives them the right to race every car on the street, but this is rediculous.

So you want to be a pilot? Don't street race. You street race and get caught. Cry me a river. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions for god's sake.

I hope that if there's a next time, your charged to fullest extent the law allows. I for one would never want piece of **** like you representing myself or my country.

dude it wasnt like he pleaded the cop to let him go (or it didnt sound like he did)
and cakeeater i have a friend that was almost killed street racing and he still races to this day... why? i dont know, i dont race. not even at the track
but all im saying is the guy got let off give him a break its not his fault the cop let him go
Old 09-22-2007, 05:42 PM
The Stig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We've probably all been in situations where we've been let off the hook.

You still get something out of it.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:46 PM

very true. cut this guy a break, dont call him a piece of **** either txssSc what did this guy do to you...
Old 09-22-2007, 05:48 PM

holy ****... guys... he learned his lesson.. .seriously i'd rather have more people like him around that are defending my ass then you ******** who are bashing him... he admitted it was wrong... he almost seemed like he wanted the ticket... grow the hell up. yes street racing isn't smart and it can injure people severely... he didn't say if he was around anyone else...

on the other side.. i love how people that are street racing goto jail, however in NYS you have to be going double the speed limit to get put in jail.... seriously... he PROBABLY learned his lesson... me getting pulled over and out of my ticket learned me quick because you only get luck so many times and sometimes it's only once.. you get lucky, sometimes you don't get lucky...

get off you soap box...

on another note.. thank you for serving our country and make me able to live comfortably.

good job being lucky.... ASS
Old 09-22-2007, 05:49 PM
The Stig

Originally Posted by TxSSsc

Relax, no need for insults to get your point across.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by elecblue06
holy ****... guys... he learned his lesson.. .seriously i'd rather have more people like him around that are defending my ass then you ******** who are bashing him... he admitted it was wrong... he almost seemed like he wanted the ticket... grow the hell up. yes street racing isn't smart and it can injure people severely... he didn't say if he was around anyone else...

on the other side.. i love how people that are street racing goto jail, however in NYS you have to be going double the speed limit to get put in jail.... seriously... he PROBABLY learned his lesson... me getting pulled over and out of my ticket learned me quick because you only get luck so many times and sometimes it's only once.. you get lucky, sometimes you don't get lucky...

get off you soap box...

on another note.. thank you for serving our country and make me able to live comfortably.

good job being lucky.... ASS
well said brother
Old 09-22-2007, 05:51 PM

wow, guess laws aren't very popular around here
Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM

just because the poliece officer showed the guy sympathy dosent mean he was wrong.
sure he was wrong
Old 09-22-2007, 05:58 PM

lol i didnt mean it like that. i meant its not his fault the cop let him go... sorry :/
Old 09-22-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by cakeeater
so because you are going to be in the military you have the right to endanger other people? im not necessarily agreeing with this other guy, but that is horrible logic.
it was ijn the midlle of nowhere in the ghetto. the only people i was endangering was the scumbags who take my tax money
Old 09-22-2007, 06:02 PM

ugh oh get ready to take more heat for saying that one...lol i'll try to get you back haha
Old 09-22-2007, 06:05 PM
The Stig

Originally Posted by SSbolt
it was ijn the midlle of nowhere in the ghetto. the only people i was endangering was the scumbags who take my tax money
you're on your own
Old 09-22-2007, 06:06 PM

put on your fireproof suit
Old 09-22-2007, 06:07 PM

wow. So can i say you are a scumbag because you are most likely less wealthy than i am? Scumbag. yea thats ok right?
Old 09-22-2007, 06:08 PM

wow what an ignorant peice of **** this guy is
Old 09-22-2007, 06:09 PM

The guy came on here gloating like a virgin after his first time. He came off arrogant and clearly learned nothing from the experience. The way he appears to see it is that b/c he is doing a duty for this country (one which nobody asked or forced him to do) he is justified in being let off. I came across stronger than I should have, granted. It just really gets me the way the guy seemed impressed with himself for beating the law.

My father served his country for 29 years in the military and was never above the law. My stance is this guy just needs to calm down his impression of himself and learn to grow from his mistakes and lucky breaks.

Point proven. Got em coach

Last edited by TxSSsc; 09-22-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 06:10 PM

lmao..... people who tax are scumbags now? hmmm

im not personally insulting u or anyone, it seems like it has been taken that way. but seriously ,we need taxes, common sense..... I would like to know why u call them scumbags?
your logic doesnt seem to make sense on this or the street racing thing....
Old 09-22-2007, 06:10 PM

didnt i get in another argument in a diff thread ssbolt? spewing some other complete bullshit....
Old 09-22-2007, 06:21 PM

OOO so u can call people pieces of **** but i cant call people scumbags? dang that makes sense
Old 09-22-2007, 06:22 PM

OOO so u can call people pieces of **** but i cant call people scumbags? dang that makes sense
well you ARE a piece of **** because of who you are...not where you live or how much money you have.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:26 PM

o ya who am i?

u guys are making it sound like i think im above the law. no thats not it. im just stoaked that i got off the hook for something that would have ruined my entire life

Last edited by SSbolt; 09-22-2007 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 06:27 PM

i think a mod should close this thread before it gets ugly lol

Quick Reply: pulled over for steet racing