General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

pulled over for steet racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by anthonyS88
i think a mod should close this thread before it gets ugly lol
u wont hear me complain
Old 09-22-2007, 06:29 PM

Old 09-22-2007, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by SSbolt
OOO so u can call people pieces of **** but i cant call people scumbags? dang that makes sense
i can because i am talking about 1 specific person

you generalized an intire social class, just cause of where they live, because of them being poor...their "scum" who do nothing but "take you taxes" which i assume is a stupid way to say they live off walfair...and yeah i do take offense to this cause i for one have been in these places, and in these situations..but never once did i get money from the goverment..never asked for help...but i guess im just scum anyways

there is a diffrence, get your head out of your ass and smarten up
Old 09-22-2007, 06:38 PM

:P you crazy pilots get off easy--I need to get an 'ex-bomb loader' union card LOL!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:41 PM

IBTL or in to hear why these people where scumbags? Let me guess, minorities in government housing or living in an area with a low property value?
Old 09-22-2007, 06:42 PM

^^ what it do? You're in the Air Force too? Kick ass.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by SSbolt
o ya who am i?

u guys are making it sound like i think im above the law. no thats not it. im just stoaked that i got off the hook for something that would have ruined my entire life
i had no problem with you before which is why i said i didn't agree with the other guy, but by your comments it's pretty obvious you think you are the greatest thing to walk the surface of the earth.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=SSbolt;1479264]
(its impossible to get a job flying for airliners if you have any tickets whatsoever) Actually that's not true, my dad is an airline pilot and had a few tickets when he was my age and still got a job flying airliners.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:51 PM
The Stig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by xravenwingsx
^^ what it do? You're in the Air Force too? Kick ass.
There are a lot of us apparently.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by MarcS
There are a lot of us apparently.
I didn't know there were so many Air Force on here, that is cool.

On-topic though, don't street race. It'll ruin your driving record and your career if you keep getting in trouble over it. Who cares if someone talks trash? It's just talk. Understanding that you were in an unpopulated area, still gotta say to keep if off the streets and on the track (which you go to sometimes, so that's good). Honestly, I wouldn't even bother with a Tc on the track unless it's turbo'd.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:56 PM

Air Force for life! We'll, I don't know about all that but we'll see.
If my retraining paperwork doesn't go through I'm getting out next September.
6 years later.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by orlandomon
well u did get lucky.. but, thats a POS cop that failed to do his job. honestly, you should have gotten arrested. you were being irresponsible, and you deserved it. I just hope that cop gets caught letting people go by someone who cares, and gets fired.

but at least this was a lesson learned for you, and hopefully you wont risk other peoples lives or ur own street racing anymore
wow, i have been pulled over half a bajillion times and have never had a ticket, all because i am in the NAVY, i like that sometimes i am given "special treatment" because we servicemen and women do risk our lives and sometimes being rewarded for it is nice, or in my case half a bajillion times.

if someone wants to bitch about special treatment and risking peoples lives or killing people, go talk to the people who run the bars and who sell cigarettes, they give huge discounts to military people.

i believe that cigarettes and drunk driving kill more people on average than street racing... nuff said.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mnatvyc1223
wow, i have been pulled over half a bajillion times and have never had a ticket, all because i am in the NAVY, i like that sometimes i am given "special treatment" because we servicemen and women do risk our lives and sometimes being rewarded for it is nice, or in my case half a bajillion times.

if someone wants to bitch about special treatment and risking peoples lives or killing people, go talk to the people who run the bars and who sell cigarettes, they give huge discounts to military people.

i believe that cigarettes and drunk driving kill more people on average than street racing... nuff said.
THANKS YOU someone who knows what the **** is going on
Old 09-22-2007, 07:10 PM

Yes, servicemen and women as a whole do risk their lives to a substantial degrees more than most other people. However, let's not ignore the remaining 80% of these service men and women who don't do squat but show up to work everyday, never deploy and try to hang around for 20 years for a retirement check. Weak. Sauce.

Both legal. Also, those discounts aren't on a case-by-case basis. Obviously someone at that private establishment has decided to sell certain items cheaper to all military personnel.

Yeah? We'll more women are raped than men. How would you feel about being about raped? Just because the numbers are lower, doesn't automatically mean they're good.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:17 PM

Yeah? We'll more women are raped than men. How would you feel about being about raped? Just because the numbers are lower, doesn't automatically mean they're good.[/QUOTE]

wasnt saying anything to the affect that they were "better" by any means, i was simply stating that if u have something negative to say than say it about something that makes a difference and means much more than just to bitch at someone.

freedom of speech is good and all, but sometimes a f-in smack upside the head does alot of good.

people are gonna continue to do what they want whether or not it is against the law, so why sit in a forum and bitch about it?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:26 PM

freedom of speech is good and all, but sometimes a f-in smack upside the head does alot of good.
And so do tickets.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by knwldge54
Yes, servicemen and women as a whole do risk their lives to a substantial degrees more than most other people. However, let's not ignore the remaining 80% of these service men and women who don't do squat but show up to work everyday, never deploy and try to hang around for 20 years for a retirement check. Weak. Sauce.

Both legal. Also, those discounts aren't on a case-by-case basis. Obviously someone at that private establishment has decided to sell certain items cheaper to all military personnel.

Yeah? We'll more women are raped than men. How would you feel about being about raped? Just because the numbers are lower, doesn't automatically mean they're good.

aw your sensitive
Old 09-22-2007, 07:34 PM

And so do tickets.
and so do tickets? not much to say?

fact of the matter is, you posters who sit here and try and scold people for what they do make threads negative, instead of coming down on someone for what they have posted go make a thread with " put ur cynicaly negative posts here" until then quit ur bitchin.

also it seems like all the people who post those negative comments are all the people with the slow cars... jealous much?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:34 PM

Observant
Old 09-22-2007, 07:38 PM

Observant
dont u have to have a high ASVAB to b in the airforce?
Old 09-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
lucky ass bastard... I got fucked hard when I got caught a few years ago. 3 days in jail, 3 years revolked license, and 22,850 in fines
3 days in jail, 3 years revolked license and 22,850 dollars in fines = Butt raped you, put their dick in your mouth to clean it off and skeeted all over your face and got some in your eyes!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:42 PM

and so do tickets? not much to say?
I replied to a post from someone who had something to say.

fact of the matter is, you posters who sit here and try and scold people for what they do make threads negative, instead of coming down on someone for what they have posted go make a thread with " put ur cynically negative posts here" until then quit ur bitchin.
Talking to me?

also it seems like all the people who post those negative comments are all the people with the slow cars... jealous much?
No. Either way, driving a slow doesn't make someone's opinion worth less than that of someone else.

dont u have to have a high ASVAB to b in the airforce?
That's a very broad question.

Last edited by knwldge54; 09-22-2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 07:46 PM

I replied to a post from someone who had something to say.

Talking to me?

No. Either way, driving a slow doesn't make someone's opinion worth less than that of someone else.

u seem to take everything in the exact OPPOSITE direction of what is actually being said.

no one said ur opinion was woth less, just less justified. the only way ur gonna get a ticket is goin downhill in neutral with a tailwind.

second of all, u saying that u were replying to someone else' post with "something to say" is the same as saying my posts are not as important as others correct? that is contradictive in itself is it not?

i'm ending the conversation, take this as advice. if u wanna be someones dad and scold some children, do it on your own time, and to your own kids.

we are all adults here we do what we want.

Last edited by Mnatvyc1223; 09-22-2007 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 07:56 PM

u seem to take everything in the exact OPPOSITE direction of what is actually being said.
I couldn't say that I agree with you. I do believe though that people see in my signature and all of a sudden my posts appear "hostile".

no one said ur opinion was woth less, just less justified. the only way ur gonna get a ticket is goin downhill in neutral with a tailwind.
I didn't accuse you or anyone else of saying that. I simply pointed out the that the trend your noticing (people with slow cars making negative comments) probably isn't just because they have slow cars.

the only way ur gonna get a ticket is goin downhill in neutral with a tailwind.
No. But I did decide about a while ago (~9 months) that I'm not getting any more speeding tickets. I got one in January doing 82 to 70 driving out of state. Wasn't even in a rush. That $100 ticket would have been better spent on 2 bottle fill-ups and a bite to eat.

second of all, u saying that u were replying to someone else' post with "something to say" is the same as saying my posts are not as important as others correct? that is contradictive in itself is it not?
No. That other wrote out his opinions that conflicted with my own. So, I replied.
You posted a few simple facts, why "argue" facts. People are going to do whatever they want to.

i'm ending the conversation, take this as advice. if u wanna be someones dad and scold some children, do it on your own time, and to your own kids.
Wow. Who am I scolding?

we are all adults here we do what we want.
You added this while I typing my reply. As you can see, I already said that I agree with you on that.

Last edited by knwldge54; 09-22-2007 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 08:00 PM

also it seems like all the people who post those negative comments are all the people with the slow cars... jealous much?[/QUOTE]

i know i had a guy with a redline post a bitch comment about my girl after i posted a picyure with her next to a cobalt drawing she drew for me and then i posted a comment about his 139 hp car and the whole thread got pissed at me because i snapped back about his slow car. i think me and u are the only people on here that arent *******. uh oh ya i said ******. someone got something to say?

Quick Reply: pulled over for steet racing