General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

pulled over for steet racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You got a comment you didn't like and replied back.
Now you don't like the way this thread is going so everyone's a ******?
Old 09-22-2007, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by SSbolt
also it seems like all the people who post those negative comments are all the people with the slow cars... jealous much?
i know i had a guy with a redline post a bitch comment about my girl after i posted a picyure with her next to a cobalt drawing she drew for me and then i posted a comment about his 139 hp car and the whole thread got pissed at me because i snapped back about his slow car. i think me and u are the only people on here that arent *******. uh oh ya i said ******. someone got something to say?[/QUOTE]

yea i remember that post, i got in an argument with someone about the rebel flag in that one too haha, seems like ur posts start alot of flaming!
Old 09-22-2007, 08:46 PM

hmm i wonder why?

well regardless, we should ALL remember that this is a public forum and people are free to post their opinions, whether the original poster likes it or not
Old 09-22-2007, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by orlandomon
hmm i wonder why?

well regardless, we should ALL remember that this is a public forum and people are free to post their opinions, whether the original poster likes it or not
Not really. This is a copy of a PM I got the other day from a moderator. No need to say who the moderator was.

From the front page of the site:

"As the leading Cobalt resource, our mission is to provide a friendly atmosphere for all members and visitors."
Old 09-22-2007, 08:56 PM

SSbolt,

How are you earning your commission? You said you were going to be a pilot? Pilot's are commissioned officers. Officers in any branch for that matter are held to a high standard. I know for a fact that if you have ANY civil involvements while in AFROTC (if that is in fact where you are earning your commission), you need report them to your commander within 72 hours. Then again, I am assuming you did or will be soon. Because if you don't, OSI will find out. And then you can kiss your pilot career goodbye. Live and breathe the AF core values. How you act in public is how the public will see you and may unfortunately base their opinions of AF guys off of that one opinion.

Anyways, where are you going for UPT?
Old 09-22-2007, 09:05 PM

^No ticket. Air Force no care.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:09 PM

They still want to know...when he goes for his clearance he may very well have an issue.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:17 PM

What are they gonna ask? You ever been pulled over and let go?
Old 09-22-2007, 09:21 PM

if it's not in your record they do not need to know, you would have to be some kind of idiot to tell anyone anything that is not recorded.

it's just common sense. why throw urself under the bus?

Originally Posted by pjk91
They still want to know...when he goes for his clearance he may very well have an issue.
i cant believe u just said that....
Old 09-22-2007, 09:29 PM

im suprised this hasent been locked yet lol
Old 09-22-2007, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by TxSSsc
Are you people joking? This guy clearly breaks the law, a law that is in place for good reason, to protect other drivers on the road and pedestrians in the street and half the people in the thread are jocking him like he's some sort of badass.

I don't give a crap what you do or want to do with your life, don't break the law and you don't risk screwing that up. I'm sure I'm just pissing in the wind here saying this on a site where most people take their cars to the track and some think slapping stage two and an intake on their car gives them the right to race every car on the street, but this is rediculous.

So you want to be a pilot? Don't street race. You street race and get caught. Cry me a river. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions for god's sake.

I hope that if there's a next time, your charged to fullest extent the law allows. I for one would never want piece of **** like you representing myself or my country.

You can now go back to drinking your own bathwater.
x2!!
Old 09-22-2007, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by pjk91
SSbolt,

How are you earning your commission? You said you were going to be a pilot? Pilot's are commissioned officers. Officers in any branch for that matter are held to a high standard. I know for a fact that if you have ANY civil involvements while in AFROTC (if that is in fact where you are earning your commission), you need report them to your commander within 72 hours. Then again, I am assuming you did or will be soon. Because if you don't, OSI will find out. And then you can kiss your pilot career goodbye. Live and breathe the AF core values. How you act in public is how the public will see you and may unfortunately base their opinions of AF guys off of that one opinion.

Anyways, where are you going for UPT?

dude what the hell are talking about. i said i was going to join the airforce. i never said i was in it
Old 09-22-2007, 09:38 PM

dude what the hell are talking about. i said i was going to join the airforce. i never said i was in it
haha idiots...
Old 09-22-2007, 09:45 PM

whatever this is gay im done with this thread. lesson learned: dont street race and dont post threads on css.net
Old 09-22-2007, 09:53 PM

So you're saying a private pilot's license got you out of a ticket?
Old 09-22-2007, 10:06 PM

where do you live in fla ssbolt
Old 09-22-2007, 10:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Schultzay
don't you think a lesson well learned is better than wasting time on someone who was racing when there are much more dangerous criminals that need to be put away. i think the officer was doing his job better than any other police officer. He taught a lesson to someone who is giving their life to serve our country.
So basically it's OK for him to endanger the lives of people in the country he's supposed to be serving? That's some messed up logic.

it was ijn the midlle of nowhere in the ghetto. the only people i was endangering was the scumbags who take my tax money
Great to know that the value of human life varies by the cards one is dealt in life. Glad I don't live in the ghetto and have never collected a dime of government money so I can say my life is actually valuable.

o ya who am i?

u guys are making it sound like i think im above the law. no thats not it. im just stoaked that i got off the hook for something that would have ruined my entire life
Not all cops are that willing to neglect their oath to protect and serve and look the other way, so you might want to think twice before you make dumb decisions that could ruin your entire life in the future.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
it was ijn the midlle of nowhere in the ghetto. the only people i was endangering was the scumbags who take my tax money
lesson learned eh?
Old 09-23-2007, 12:52 AM

THANKS YOU someone who knows what the **** is going on
ok so cigarettes and drunk driving kill more people than street racing... i bet those two also kill more people than murder. So it's ok if i murder you right?
Old 09-23-2007, 01:14 AM

man cake eater you like the drama, lol ive seen you join like 5 different controversial threads

just to get your two cents in, but its ok ride in on your high horse i bet everyone cares so

much, FYI some people like leaving high school behind.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by alleycat58
So basically it's OK for him to endanger the lives of people in the country he's supposed to be serving? That's some messed up logic.
if you could do me a favor and show me where i said it was okay for him to endanger lives...
Old 09-23-2007, 10:23 AM

your right. none of u guys have ever street raced your supercharged cobalts. impressive
Old 09-23-2007, 10:34 AM

if you could do me a favor and show me where i said it was okay for him to endanger lives...
Was more directed towards the general attitude that comes across in some of the posts in the thread where just because he's going into the military, he should be cut a break. I guess I shoulda quoted someone else's post, but still:

i think the officer was doing his job better than any other police officer. He taught a lesson to someone who is giving their life to serve our country.
If what the guy says is true and he never does it again, then good job. But typically that's not the case. I hope the cop at least made a note in his file about what happened so that if he ever does it again, the next cop will no not to be so generous.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:37 AM

Hehehe, thats pretty sweet getting let go. You should have shaken the officers hand for that one. Not all cops are ******. You were out on a backstreet at midnight, airing your car out... big f'n deal.
Old 09-23-2007, 12:07 PM
The Stig

also it seems like all the people who post those negative comments are all the people with the slow cars... jealous much?

i know i had a guy with a redline post a bitch comment about my girl after i posted a picyure with her next to a cobalt drawing she drew for me and then i posted a comment about his 139 hp car and the whole thread got pissed at me because i snapped back about his slow car. i think me and u are the only people on here that arent *******. uh oh ya i said ******. someone got something to say?
Yeah, I have something to say.

I'm astounded at your immaturity. I hope you grow up fast, because you won't make it in the military with your attitude.

Closed