General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

They really know how to treat customers - RPD update

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 02:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah you're telling me, it's 2:18 am here. I say go for it. Nothing better then another major life experience.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:22 AM

so much about keeping the customer happy, thats bs!!
Old 05-11-2011, 02:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Tredstone parts it is, I hear their service is great. Like seriously, depressing thread.

At least I know who to give my business too (not zzp)

And my TC is bone stock.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Iv never seen so many crying bitches in my life, all this band wagonin to bash zzp and all these "they lost my business" comments are just stupid. Iv worked in customer service and the customer is not always right and iv never had a problem letting them know that. We dont know whos at fault for the screen being scratched but just let this **** die already. spend the money to get it repaired and sell the car or put the one that has that lil scratch in the car and sell it, thats the two options you got.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:59 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What people are eluding to beyond the simple "the customer is always right" reference is that in this case, this customer is clearly right - has kept his cool, and was trying to help their company from the beginning. And zzp is treating him like ****.

Are you high?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Banned

no joke it was 3 months to 10 months that right there would be enough to set me off then get my stuff back to see its fucked up ha u got to be kidding me
Old 05-11-2011, 07:21 AM

Do people really think this thread is going to change their mind about buying from zzp? Honestly it depends on what you were going to buy i guess. Let's face it, you're not getting a bolt on BW S252 kit or trick modded EFR turbo anywhere else. I'm not at all saying it's right, but there is very little if any competition for most of the stuff zzp sells. There are other OPTIONS, but they are not really competitively priced or performed/tested. They are NOT an online storefront, they do R&D and make a lot of one-off products/kits. And it is that lack of competition that lets them act the way they do. If we had five other vendors who made competitive products, would you buy from zoomer or the one that doesn't insult you in "your own home" (read as "on css.net")?

I've dealt with zoom directly when a zzp spring failed. He was quick to offer a full refund for the parts upon shipping them back, which i had to pay for. All in all, it was a decent middle of the road solution to what was a catastrophic failure for me. It could have been better or worse, but guaranteed it was a learning experience.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by oldskool
Do people really think this thread is going to change their mind about buying from zzp? Honestly it depends on what you were going to buy i guess. Let's face it, you're not getting a bolt on BW S252 kit or trick modded EFR turbo anywhere else. I'm not at all saying it's right, but there is very little if any competition for most of the stuff zzp sells. There are other OPTIONS, but they are not really competitively priced or performed/tested. They are NOT an online storefront, they do R&D and make a lot of one-off products/kits. And it is that lack of competition that lets them act the way they do. If we had five other vendors who made competitive products, would you buy from zoomer or the one that doesn't insult you in "your own home" (read as "on css.net")?

I've dealt with zoom directly when a zzp spring failed. He was quick to offer a full refund for the parts upon shipping them back, which i had to pay for. All in all, it was a decent middle of the road solution to what was a catastrophic failure for me. It could have been better or worse, but guaranteed it was a learning experience.
search harder theres some other good companies that have put down good results with their turbo kits. this thread isnt about that though.

if worse comes to worse op your giong to have to eat the shipping to get it fixed because clearly they dont care weather or not people are happy in a sense but judging from the box, the unit itself, etc etc im pretty sure the unit was damaged PRIOR to shipping but that doesnt mean zzp did it. like i said fusion parts out a lot of cars and it could have easily have been damaged from an accident. if matt and zoomer or whoever didnt see the unit before getting it shipped then they are not to blame and fusion would be to blame i guess.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 214 Likes on 173 Posts
This thread is similar to one years back that stopped my dollar and about three to four friends as well from zzp. Newer threads like this reassure me I made a good choice. I've done transactions with op before, and never had any issues from me, and id gladly deal with him again.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by whyyoumadson?
search harder theres some other good companies that have put down good results with their turbo kits.
I totally agree - there are some great companies with some "good" products and results. But i bet you they don't have this market like zzp does, with the sheer amount of research and accomplishments . That's what i'm saying...that's why they can get away with acting like they do and not really loose a serious customer base because there isn't a super strong direct competitor. You can't get rods, valve springs, built bottom ends and highly proven turbo kitsn/options all at the same place for this platform anywhere else at their pricing. All i'm saying is if you could, why would you choose zzp over a more customer focused company?
Old 05-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cranemaster
What people are eluding to beyond the simple "the customer is always right" reference is that in this case, this customer is clearly right - has kept his cool, and was trying to help their company from the beginning. And zzp is treating him like ****.

Are you high?
This is from your point of view. Do you think the customer would start a thread and tell you everything that he did wrong to lead up to the point of us telling him that we aren't going to discuss it any further? I can tell you that he left all of that out.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor

search harder theres some other good companies that have put down good results with their turbo kits. this thread isnt about that though.

if worse comes to worse op your giong to have to eat the shipping to get it fixed because clearly they dont care weather or not people are happy in a sense but judging from the box, the unit itself, etc etc im pretty sure the unit was damaged PRIOR to shipping but that doesnt mean zzp did it. like i said fusion parts out a lot of cars and it could have easily have been damaged from an accident. if matt and zoomer or whoever didnt see the unit before getting it shipped then they are not to blame and fusion would be to blame i guess.
How does any of that matter when we offered to replace it?
Old 05-11-2011, 01:08 PM

I just want to post more since everyone else is in on it!!
Old 05-11-2011, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Matt M
The only thing that's relavent imho is that you guy or fusion sent him a damaged unit and its clear there was no sign of shipping abuse. I think shipping labels for the damaged piece would be reasonable. Someone must have looked at the unit before it was shipped and someone knew it was damaged before it was shipped.

I could understand you guys having him pay for the return on the tripple pod as you loaned it to him so he didn't have the empty pillar
Old 05-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Banned

Matt you think Zoomer has a right to call costumers ********* and treat and talk to Haza the way he did? Just curious
Old 05-11-2011, 02:10 PM

This is from your point of view. Do you think the customer would start a thread and tell you everything that he did wrong to lead up to the point of us telling him that we aren't going to discuss it any further? I can tell you that he left all of that out.
surely didn't sir.
it's all there.
every single email.
any email i sent. any reply i got.
nothing was left out.
quit making it seem like i'm hiding stuff.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:11 PM

because when i asked for labels you ignored me for for nearly all of friday. the entire weekend and most of monday morning.
thats how.
managed to disrespect me, and called me a fraud.
i imagine in person this would not have ever happened, nor over the phone.

Old 05-11-2011, 02:14 PM

Well the box looks pretty clean to me....must have been damaged before it left
i know right lol i mean nothing could damage a screen sitting around in a shop for 10 months lol nawwwwww

regardless of what happened with the OP and ZOOMER and this Matt fellow

ZZP is forever tainted in my book just from ZOOMER himself, calling people ********* on a public forum and expect to keep a good image for a company is ludicrous, and then have someone else come in here and try to recover the situation, NOT ONCE apologizing for how ZOOMER acted, weather or not he was right or wrong

and ive seen companies act way better than this, so saying this is how things should have been done, is poor judgment

if the screen was scratched in ZZP hands, then ZZP should take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for fixing or replacing, and FULL RESPONSIBILITY for all shipping costs
Old 05-11-2011, 02:14 PM

The only thing that's relavent imho is that you guy or fusion sent him a damaged unit and its clear there was no sign of shipping abuse. I think shipping labels for the damaged piece would be reasonable. Someone must have looked at the unit before it was shipped and someone knew it was damaged before it was shipped.

I could understand you guys having him pay for the return on the tripple pod as you loaned it to him so he didn't have the empty pillar
labels should still be payed for.
that was technically my only compensation for giving them an RPD pod for 10 months for nothing.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You seem to miss that Zoom offered to replace the RPD if he sent it in. It's basic business. The OP demanded more. Zoom said that was the deal he can offer. It's done at that point. There is no giving in just to resolve it. If we did that for this guy, the next guy will demand a little more, then the next guy, etc... Sorry. He was offered a replacement. All he had to do was send it here. That's pretty easy stuff.
Correction. In line six of my post that you quoted I specifically mentioned the rpd screen being replaced. The overall point of my post was why did Zooomer decide to call the op a ******** instead of being an adult and working it out. I understand where your coming from about people taking advantage of you and your basic business practice. Maybe in his train of thought is that if he sent you the rpd screen to get replaced that it may get damaged again, hence why he would want the money to replace it through his dealer and it is also less of a hassle to everyone. And yes there is a line that needs to be drawn so you are not walked on by everyone that orders something. If the op demanded more than that and the shipping label to return your products to you that he received while the prototype was being made than yes I completely understand why you do not want to deal with him. But then again, this is why you do not do anything without a contract

Last edited by 06_cobalt; 05-11-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One thing that you could always do is if you are willing to replace the rpd screen and interviewatruins accepts then have interviewatruins post an email stating from his dealers how much it is to replace the screen. Then in front of god and everybody tell interviewatruins that you will send him the money to replace it(if you accept/take responsibility) and then wire him the money however you please and keep a copy of your transaction so he cannot say you didn't then its done. That way you would have it in writing and this thread can be done. If that is what you want to do.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by 06_cobalt
One thing that you could always do is if you are willing to replace the rpd screen and interviewatruins accepts then have interviewatruins post an email stating from his dealers how much it is to replace the screen. Then in front of god and everybody tell interviewatruins that you will send him the money to replace it(if you accept/take responsibility) and then wire him the money however you please and keep a copy of your transaction so he cannot say you didn't then its done. That way you would have it in writing and this thread can be done. If that is what you want to do.
^^^ Why the *uck would they do that?

They've clearly stated the options in which they are willing to deal with this customer. He doesn't like it, tough ****.

I've had multiple transactions with ZZP and they have been more than accommodating when they made an error and shipped me the incorrect part one time. Gave me multiple options and I selected one that suited me best. The OP is clearly incapable of doing that. Now he's stuck with his Cobalt instead of getting to play musical cars like his heart desires.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetsandman
^^^ Why the *uck would they do that?

They've clearly stated the options in which they are willing to deal with this customer. He doesn't like it, tough ****.

I've had multiple transactions with ZZP and they have been more than accommodating when they made an error and shipped me the incorrect part one time. Gave me multiple options and I selected one that suited me best. The OP is clearly incapable of doing that. Now he's stuck with his Cobalt instead of getting to play musical cars like his heart desires.
those are just poor options that ZZP is offering is the whole problem, not to mention delaying the return by 7 months, insulting the OP and its customers, these are **** poor options to offer and i can understand the OP's frustrations with ZZP and completely agree with the making of this thread to warn other people of how ZZP acts towards its customers, then instead of professionally handling this, like a mature adult, ZOOMER comes into this thread and makes his image and the image of ZZP as a whole tainted and poor

if i worked at a restaurant and called a customer a liar and a ********, id be fired on the spot, no questions asked lol so how is it ok for this company to do that and not receive bashing and slanders
Old 05-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by troyss
Matt you think Zoomer has a right to call costumers ********* and treat and talk to Haza the way he did? Just curious
First off, remember- he's not a customer. He has gone on a mission to harm ZZP. He may have been a customer in the past, but obviously not anymore. Second- there is much more to the story than you know. This person has been extremely dishonest in the way he presented the situation to the community, and he was unreasonable towards ZZP for a while before anyone got upset with him.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by interviewatruins
because when i asked for labels you ignored me for for nearly all of friday. the entire weekend and most of monday morning.
thats how.
managed to disrespect me, and called me a fraud.
i imagine in person this would not have ever happened, nor over the phone.

That was clearly after you were told that was not the deal you were offered AND that any further email asking for a different deal would be ignored.

Quick Reply: They really know how to treat customers - RPD update