General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

They really know how to treat customers - RPD update

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zooomer
To start:
Why am I so mad? Why am I calling him a ******** and refusing to go through emails and such?

-Because he is a scammer and a liar trying to extort ZZP. I have to waste a ton of precious time simply because he's a liar and a scammer who wants something for nothing and is misrepresenting a story here. Picture yourself having to defend false accusations against a bunch of BS. Should you be polite? Should you bow to his demands because of misguided public opinion? A bunch of people who don't know **** about the situation deciding he's right? No. I'm not a nice guy, never claimed to be. What I am is an honest business man who tells it like it is. I treat people right but don't take any bullshit.

Why did I call him a customer?
-I call everyone a customer from the standpoint of being a business owner. Just just use of terms. But in this transaction, he is not a customer. He did not purchase from ZZP. In fact I am going to present some new evidence. And oh wait...could be it be? Could this change people's minds? Yeah, probably but it's exactly what I shouldn't have to waste my time doing and the public who wants to add their 2 cents with no clue of what's going on forces this nonesense to continue.

Here is the very first exchange from ruins to me 06-29-2010, 01:09 PM :
"my names haza newman. saw you were interested in making a piece for the lnf guys. the only reason i wish to sell mine is because there is no boost gauge"

Now here's why that is important. He was selling his part. He is not the hero of the community looking to help out by loaning ZZP his pod. This was never a loan situation. He was SELLING his part. Get it? See how that changes things? I would not have agreed to any deal had he not contacted me with one for SALE. Furthermore, this makes ME the customer, not him. Just because you own a business, doesn't mean the other guy is the customer. He contacted ME wanting to SELL ME something. So if the "customer is always right" wouldn't I be in the right?

After a couple exchanges discussing a possible deal/trade/sale, he asked about his original unit and what would happen to it. Here is my PM reply:
"I won't have original parts when we're done. your part gets destroyed. I would be willing to send you one of our new ones tho." The context here is that I'm buying his, not getting it on loan. So I am offering additional value to get his...

It was clearly stated to this guy that his factory part would be destroyed. We agreed on an exchange of his RPD for a new ZZP one, once completed. In the thread I said that it 'normally takes about 3 months'. This was not a promise to him. It was information. He later said I 'promised him one in 3 months' which really set me off and was my first clue of his lying nature.

After we agreed on this transaction, Haza did a few things making him annoying but no big deal.
1. Requests additional things:
"okay, you all wouldn't happen to have a stock ss or base model pillar to put on there would you? if not its okay. jw.

haza "
To which I reply "probably. I'll check. "
I went above and beyond sending him a 3 gauge pod for free. No charge to ship it either.

2. Not only does he request a shipping label to send me his RPD, he requests AN ENTIRE BOX! So I literally have to ship him a box with a label on it. Again deal keeps skewing away from my favor, costing me more and more $ but I'm an easy going guy so it's fine.
--------------------------
FF to a month ago or so and he emails freaking out. Demands an RPD to replace his telling me he sold his car. Now here is where I made the mistake of even responding. I should have said "that was not our deal" you sold me yours in trade for something. Then been done with him. But I offered to go out of my way to help him and his special needs. It's not my fault he sold his car. People think some emergency in their life constitutes one in mine. It doesn't but I'm a decent guy who tries to help when I can, so I offer some solutions.

Once I agreed to help him with his new situation of selling his car, he then started demanding a pod or hundreds of dollars to buy a new one. WTF is this about? Why would I owe him a new one? I already bought his based on a deal we did a long time ago. But this guy keeps baiting me into helping and then turning it into a 'you owe me' after I offer to help, not really being obliged to.

AFter discussing some solutions to take care of his "emergency" I am told "The dealer doesn't care if it has holes, as long as the RPD is there." This because he already sold the car, it's at the dealership and he just needs an RPD in there. But then when he gets one (now the 3rd time I have paid shipping) he starts talking about finger prints and scratches. When I say "but you traded the car in (which is what he said), he replies "it's none of your business". Funny how it was my business and my problem when he needed something, but now it's none of my business and he wants $600.

I then offer to swap the screen out for his original screen, which is still sitting here. I also stop responding to his emails and tell him I am done with him. I've offered options, take it or leave it. He keeps emailing asking for labels and such.
And here we are. This deal continuing, I will probably drop my offers and help, go back to the original deal, and charge him for 1/2 of all this shipping and demand my 3 pillar back before giving him anything. This ordeal has been a pain in my ass.

Now THAT is hilarious.

No. You said that because you are a scammer looking for something for free by making bad press about ZZP in an attempt to extort $.

-------------------------
As for those bashing ZZP, calling me names and so on. I don't really care. ZZP is the #1 vendor just like I said we'd be when you bashed me years ago. For every guy who had 5 grand he was juuuuust about to spend with ZZP who's now going elsewhere? Good luck with your build. There are just as many people who like my no non-sense drill sargent attitude who know exactly what to expect from ZZP and will continue to support us. ZZP is #1, we will always be #1 in this market and soon we'll be #1 in the Cruze market. We give people what they want, parts you can't get anywhere else at great prices. If you don't like me, talk to someone else here. No one gets along with everyone. If you plan on scamming us cause you think we're McDonalds or Walmart, move on. You'll get nothing from me but a verbal ass whooping.
ttr>zzp
Old 05-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
and read mine. then deal with the scracth.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by BPacak
and read mine. then deal with the scracth.
i did.
i replied to your question.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
then why are you still going on about this?

they offered to fix the situation and your not having. ******** hahah
Old 05-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Mitch

Damn will someone delete this already ZZP offered a solution and he doesn't want to take it end of thread!
Old 05-11-2011, 05:54 PM
Ion
Banned

Originally Posted by redcobalt07
ttr>zzp
Haha
Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by interviewatruins
because i don't trust it will be done in a speedy and correct manner at this point.
read my last post.
After you created this thread right or wrong it was never going to be taken care of.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by redcobalt07
ttr>zzp
You shoulda seen how long it took me to just get a sticker from TTR...

I KEED! I KEED! Just jokes Aaron!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by emiller
After you created this thread right or wrong it was never going to be taken care of.
was ignored for 5 days so nothing was happening before either.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:07 PM

seems like you should just send the "scratched" RPD back and then a new non scratched one will be shipped to you like ZZp said numerous times before. Shipping on that can't be more than $20 INSURED.

Seems like a huge waste to blow a "deal" on... it's only $80 in the grand scheme of things.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by springerdesigner
seems like you should just send the "scratched" RPD back and then a new non scratched one will be shipped to you like ZZp said numerous times before. Shipping on that can't be more than $20 INSURED.

Seems like a huge waste to blow a "deal" on... it's only $80 in the grand scheme of things.
likewise for zzp.
it's not about the money.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
it just cost me $17.89 to send a camera by ups ground with 500 insurance..
Old 05-11-2011, 06:27 PM

This thread gives me a headache
Old 05-11-2011, 06:35 PM

IDK, both parties are sore, surely nothing will be resolved to satisfaction at this point. It's basically a pissing match now. Jesus Christ himself...uh...ZZP vs the op. People will take from this what they please, whether customer service has a price or if hardware and R&D is all that counts in any given transaction.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:41 PM

ZZP has been getting worse it seems. They aren't quiet as helpful or honest as they used to be. I can't blame the OP but at the same time they did offer to fix the problem. Live and learn man!! We all have bad experiences with good company's at some point, just take something from it and move on
Old 05-11-2011, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Zero6LS
ZZP has been getting worse it seems. They aren't quiet as helpful or honest as they used to be. I can't blame the OP but at the same time they did offer to fix the problem. Live and learn man!! We all have bad experiences with good company's at some point, just take something from it and move on
yep.
i learned my lesson.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:56 PM

**** man ill take the 3 guage pillar......... and you said the dealer ship where you where tradin in your car was gonna knock 480 bucks off of trade and you dont want to finace the extra amount????? its like an extra 18 bucks a month if your that tight shouldnt be lookin to trade unless your goin to a car that cost less???
Old 05-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Premium Member

Hey OP, did you ever think that if you sold the car with taking the 400+ penalty and bought you car that would have saved you money on your insurance that you would have infact saved enough money to have forgotten about this incident?
Old 05-11-2011, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltSST/C
Hey OP, did you ever think that if you sold the car with taking the 400+ penalty and bought you car that would have saved you money on your insurance that you would have infact saved enough money to have forgotten about this incident?
lol my insurance isn't that much.
it's high but not that high.
car will still be gone soon. i'll figure out a way.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Premium Member

lol my insurance isn't that much.
it's high but not that high.
car will still be gone soon. i'll figure out a way.
Ok well I was just wondering. It would have made way more sense.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltSST/C
Ok well I was just wondering. It would have made way more sense.
i can see your point, but yea it's not as high as that.
i cant imagine someone paying 480 for insurance a month lmao.
that'd be ridiculous. at least not for an ss cobalt.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:30 PM

very entertaining...
Old 05-11-2011, 07:41 PM
Supporting Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
likewise for zzp.
it's not about the money.
No, it's not about the $.

It's about ruins LYING to get something. He told me the car was sold and the dealer was waiting for the part and that's why he needed the pod or the $ immediately.
This is a lie because he's now worried about a scratch. If he was being honest, he wouldn't care.

If he is keeping the car, then he wouldn't need the RPD pod because he still has our 3 gauge pod with is what he wanted and why he SOLD the RPD in the first place. He could live with the 3 pillar and sell the RPD or run the RPD and sell the 3 pillar. Or wait for ZZP to complete the ZZP RPD. It's common sense that no one seems to want to talk about.
But if he was going to keep the car, then why did the last correspondence with me ask for $480 to get a new unit? After all, why would he deserve $480 because his RPD has a scratch on it? Is that fair? If you think it is, I'm done talking to you because you're also a liar. I have yet to hear one single person take me up on my point that if you were in this transaction with him, that you would fork over $480.

In fact everyone wants to talk about how it's none of my business if he's keeping the car. none of my business if he had intended to sell the RPD originally. none of my business if the car is really at the dealership or not...Yet somehow it is his business how much $ ZZP is going to make off this product when it's done. Irony.

Ruins, it's clear to me that you want to continue arguing and you are not a person looking for a mutual resolution. You've stated you don't want to send the pod in so I'm closing the case. If you do send it in, please return the 3 gauge pod as well.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Zooomer
No, it's not about the $.

It's about ruins LYING to get something. He told me the car was sold and the dealer was waiting for the part and that's why he needed the pod or the $ immediately.
This is a lie because he's now worried about a scratch. If he was being honest, he wouldn't care.

If he is keeping the car, then he wouldn't need the RPD pod because he still has our 3 gauge pod with is what he wanted and why he SOLD the RPD in the first place. He could live with the 3 pillar and sell the RPD or run the RPD and sell the 3 pillar. Or wait for ZZP to complete the ZZP RPD. It's common sense that no one seems to want to talk about.
But if he was going to keep the car, then why did the last correspondence with me ask for $480 to get a new unit? After all, why would he deserve $480 because his RPD has a scratch on it? Is that fair? If you think it is, I'm done talking to you because you're also a liar. I have yet to hear one single person take me up on my point that if you were in this transaction with him, that you would fork over $480.

In fact everyone wants to talk about how it's none of my business if he's keeping the car. none of my business if he had intended to sell the RPD originally. none of my business if the car is really at the dealership or not...Yet somehow it is his business how much $ ZZP is going to make off this product when it's done. Irony.

Ruins, it's clear to me that you want to continue arguing and you are not a person looking for a mutual resolution. You've stated you don't want to send the pod in so I'm closing the case. If you do send it in, please return the 3 gauge pod as well.
i said i was about to sell.
it never sold.
anyways done arguing. you always come and say the same thing over again with nothing to provide the truth. i have the emails where i told you many times that it was about to sell. i just had to sign the papers.
therefore it didn't sell. the deal feel through monday zoom. so i'll look for another option of getting rid of it.
you seem to have a thick skull. anyways. 480 was the amount my trade in would suffer. had you paid me i coulda just given the dealer the money and sent back the rpd you damaged, but nope.
either way the car will be gone this month, so don't worry about it.
it's not my business how much you make off the rpds.
i really don't care. i just know it'll happen. you're welcome.
send me labels and you can have the 3 gauge pod back. or its just going to continue to stay in the car.
either way i'm just dealing with the pillar issue and going to try and get dainslaif to clean up the scratches and see if he can get rid of them.
i'm not paying to return that to you. i asked for return labels before you even returned the RPD to me damaged.
i've already been screwed over enough by your damage, insults and plain rudeness.

Last edited by ei3dag3; 05-11-2011 at 07:57 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Premium Member

i can see your point, but yea it's not as high as that.
i cant imagine someone paying 480 for insurance a month lmao.
that'd be ridiculous. at least not for an ss cobalt.
Well how long ago were you planning on selling it. It would have enventually added up.

Quick Reply: They really know how to treat customers - RPD update