General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

They really know how to treat customers - RPD update

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This just needs to be locked. ZZP and interviewwatruins needs to continue this in a more professional and private manner.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:03 PM

Subbing in hopes of a solution for both sides....
Old 05-10-2011, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Matt M
lol, that's funny. Everything that ZZP says doesn't have evidence, but we can be sure that there is a "huge scratch" as someone stated, and furthermore, "clearly the people at ZZP scratched it!"

Sorry, I just found that amusing.
i find it amusing that zzp continues to show lack of respect for customers.

zzp should be removed from this site as a vendor.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:09 PM

Yeah I hope one of the mods locks this post...

This thread is stupid, what's even more stupid is that ZZP would be dumb enough to take this dipshit up on his offer.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Premium Member

@Myfakeevo

So your telling me that you wouldn't try to defend yourself when people gang up on you for something you may or may not have done? People are being just as disrespectful to ZZP as ZZP is being to these people. I still plan on continuing to shop at ZZP. They have done nothing wrong but defend themselves against accusations. This person interviewatruins(sorry if I spelled it wrong) can be a good person but every bad person was good at one point.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltSST/C
@Myfakeevo

So your telling me that you wouldn't try to defend yourself when people gang up on you for something you may or may not have done? People are being just as disrespectful to ZZP as ZZP is being to these people. I still plan on continuing to shop at ZZP. They have done nothing wrong but defend themselves against accusations. This person interviewatruins(sorry if I spelled it wrong) can be a good person but every bad person was good at one point.
this isnt the first time that they have had bad customer service.

they were disrespectful to my parents and lied to them as well.

ive read multiple threads where they are never polite to people.

you can only have so many of these repeated threads where enough is enough.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:19 PM

Any way you put it a representative of a company should not be insulting a past customer current or whatever in a public fashion such as this, it's just not right. But apparently they just don't give a ****. won't stop me from making a purchase though **** happens, zoomer said he would fix it **** it.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by myfakeevo
this isnt the first time that they have had bad customer service.

they were disrespectful to my parents and lied to them as well.

ive read multiple threads where they are never polite to people.

you can only have so many of these repeated threads where enough is enough.
As a Vendor you need to be a hardass. If not people will notice and start walking all over you. I understand that there is a way to do it nicely and that the way they came about it was wrong, but they sell legitimate stuff, and who knows maybe something with the manufacturers did go wrong. They tried to help make something for the TC's that no one else has stepped up to make. They didn't know the guy was going to sell his car, he should have stated that WAY before he even considered sending ZZP the RPD and Pod. No one is right here. ZZP was disrespectful by calling this guy a ******** but this guy should have let them know ahead of time he planned on selling his car. He shouldn't have even sent ZZP the pod.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:31 PM

As a Vendor you need to be a hardass. If not people will notice and start walking all over you. I understand that there is a way to do it nicely and that the way they came about it was wrong, but they sell legitimate stuff, and who knows maybe something with the manufacturers did go wrong. They tried to help make something for the TC's that no one else has stepped up to make. They didn't know the guy was going to sell his car, he should have stated that WAY before he even considered sending ZZP the RPD and Pod. No one is right here. ZZP was disrespectful by calling this guy a ******** but this guy should have let them know ahead of time he planned on selling his car. He shouldn't have even sent ZZP the pod.
well, unfortunately you are wrong. apparently you have no business background.

ottp has great rep

ttr has great rep

i assure you it doesnt take someone 10 months to make a pod.

if it does, they probably shouldnt be making them.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Premium Member

ottp has great rep

ttr has great rep

Are you kidding me? You obviously don't know how to bargain for your stuff. You probably paid whatever people ask and just leave it at that. You probably haven't paid for half the **** you own, but I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I'm done with this thread I've stated my opinion and now I'm out. I hope this gets resolved.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just my 2 cents I think that it should be Zooomer(since he was the one mostly dealt with) and interviewatruins talking to hash it out because it is very dumb shall I say that everyone thinks because ZZP replied to this thread that it makes everything ok. What I don't understand is that Zooomer proceeded to repeatedly call interviewatruins a ******** but he never brought up any emails or pms about this whole ordeal. I believe that defending your reputation on here as a vendor is important, yes a lot of people will still buy from you, but people coming onto this forum not knowing anything might think twice before buying from you(not that you probably care). What I think is that instead of Zooomer calling the op a ******** and whatnot, why don't you just send the labels so it can be done, or swap out the rpd screen or whatever you mentioned I can't remember, or provide proof that the op is lying. I am in no way of bashing ZZP because this is the internet and a very immature thing to do, but I rather do not see where Zooomer is coming from yes he may be an ass like someone else mentioned, but I am sure that he understands from a business standpoint and he supposedly tried to resolve the matter with the op, but did not provide anything to prove that he did so, and also Zooomer seemed to just kind of brush it off and say that he was not dealing with him anymore, when this can be resolved fairly easily and I don't see how you couldn't take the time to do so.
Damn this is long sorry . Best of luck to the op and hopefully ZZP will resolve this because I like ZZP's products and what they have done for the Cobalt community.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:39 PM

You dont always know when your going to sell your car though.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:52 PM

Are you kidding me? You obviously don't know how to bargain for your stuff. You probably paid whatever people ask and just leave it at that. You probably haven't paid for half the **** you own, but I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. I'm done with this thread I've stated my opinion and now I'm out. I hope this gets resolved.
everything on my car has been bought used. so that point is null and void.

second your right, im a 27 year old child.

that happens to be married, a home owner, have 2 ss/scs a bel air, and 2 daily drivers.

my 401k doesnt look to bad either.

dont judge. um...child.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by CordiaDOHC
You dont always know when your going to sell your car though.
He said he planned on selling it in a year. I'm assuming he was at least thinking about it.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Premium Member

everything on my car has been bought used. so that point is null and void.

second your right, im a 27 year old child.

that happens to be married, a home owner, have 2 ss/scs a bel air, and 2 daily drivers.

my 401k doesnt look to bad either.

dont judge. um...child.
You're right, just like ever other 27 year old married male on this forums that has children and lots of cars etc. etc. same story different day.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:17 PM

this is stupid, since when is it ok for a VENDOR, a COMPANY to bargain, were not talking about ******* ebay here, its a company and a customer lol plain and simple, this isnt a market in a 3rd world country lol wow
Old 05-10-2011, 10:18 PM

You're right, just like ever other 27 year old married male on this forums that has children and lots of cars etc. etc. same story different day.
i think we can all agree to disagree.
i provided proof and i'm okay with that. if you want to agree or not do so at your discretion.
in the end it won't affect anyone but the person that gets screwed.
that may be me now. ive said all i can and tried to negotiate before the thread. i told the truth to the best of my knowledge. lets stop the bashing and wars. we would be no where had it not been for zzps research. but imo they need to be more respectful of their customers. which i am one whether zoomer wants to recognize that or not.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by SilverSS_TNR
this is stupid, since when is it ok for a VENDOR, a COMPANY to bargain, were not talking about ******* ebay here, its a company and a customer lol plain and simple, this isnt a market in a 3rd world country lol wow
? Lol what the **** are you talking about? You obviously read that out of context. Nice try though.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Banned

lol, that's funny. Everything that ZZP says doesn't have evidence, but we can be sure that there is a "huge scratch" as someone stated, and furthermore, "clearly the people at ZZP scratched it!"

Sorry, I just found that amusing.
I'm curious - IF it was sent to you with damage on it, why you didn't take pictures / note it in any way? That's standard procedure for covering your ass in situations like these.

Frankly, it's appalling that after letting you use a $500 part for TEN MONTHS you treat him this way. Stop making excuses for being horrible customer service representatives and fix this mess.

Originally Posted by denlou
Yeah I hope one of the mods locks this post...

This thread is stupid, what's even more stupid is that ZZP would be dumb enough to take this dipshit up on his offer.
Take Haza up on what offer? Zoomer asked for someone to lend them an RPD, Haza did under the assumption he would get it back in a reasonable amount of time and in the same shape it was sent out in. It wasn't, and they clearly have no intention of fixing the situation since fixing this would cost as much as (if not more than) just buying a used one to begin with.

Last edited by Dainslaif; 05-10-2011 at 10:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:29 PM

ottp has great rep

ttr has great rep

Hate to go back to this but ottp has **** rep. They fucked me over and lied to me. I have proof of this.

Carry on.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by ssyellow
Hate to go back to this but ottp has **** rep. They fucked me over and lied to me. I have proof of this.

Carry on.
im sorry to hear that, but are they as bad as zzp? or worse?

there really should be more vendor control around here
Old 05-10-2011, 10:33 PM

Lost my business, thats for sure. With all the bad situations people are in with this company and the bad BBB score, and zoomers representation of the company does not leave me comfortable giving this company my money and expecting a quality product and customer service. I will spend my money elsewhere so I will not get myself in a situation like this.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by kidcrash603
Well Matt,

Let's use our heads here... Is a screen more likely to get scratched while mounted in a brand new car, in a protected area, for less than a year..... Or kicking around on somebody's workbench in Michigan for 10 months?

Of course people are going to assume that it was scratched in your possession.

I've never known Haza to lie about anything... And anybody who knows or has dealt with him will feel the same way. He's not some "punk kid" that can be discredited and swept under the rug.
Exactly. It is an assumption.
He told me straight out that it would make more sense for us to pay him $616 than to replace the part that he sent us. That's a sure sign of an ulterior motive. When a customer expects more than what most people would consider reasonable, we do not give in. Some companies do, but we don't. It only makes the cost of doing business higher and results in higher prices for everyone else. Our business strategy has worked very well for us despite an occasional internet bashing.

Last edited by Matt M; 05-10-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 06_cobalt
Just my 2 cents I think that it should be Zooomer(since he was the one mostly dealt with) and interviewatruins talking to hash it out because it is very dumb shall I say that everyone thinks because ZZP replied to this thread that it makes everything ok. What I don't understand is that Zooomer proceeded to repeatedly call interviewatruins a ******** but he never brought up any emails or pms about this whole ordeal. I believe that defending your reputation on here as a vendor is important, yes a lot of people will still buy from you, but people coming onto this forum not knowing anything might think twice before buying from you(not that you probably care). What I think is that instead of Zooomer calling the op a ******** and whatnot, why don't you just send the labels so it can be done, or swap out the rpd screen or whatever you mentioned I can't remember, or provide proof that the op is lying. I am in no way of bashing ZZP because this is the internet and a very immature thing to do, but I rather do not see where Zooomer is coming from yes he may be an ass like someone else mentioned, but I am sure that he understands from a business standpoint and he supposedly tried to resolve the matter with the op, but did not provide anything to prove that he did so, and also Zooomer seemed to just kind of brush it off and say that he was not dealing with him anymore, when this can be resolved fairly easily and I don't see how you couldn't take the time to do so.
Damn this is long sorry . Best of luck to the op and hopefully ZZP will resolve this because I like ZZP's products and what they have done for the Cobalt community.
You seem to miss that Zoom offered to replace the RPD if he sent it in. It's basic business. The OP demanded more. Zoom said that was the deal he can offer. It's done at that point. There is no giving in just to resolve it. If we did that for this guy, the next guy will demand a little more, then the next guy, etc... Sorry. He was offered a replacement. All he had to do was send it here. That's pretty easy stuff.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:50 PM

Exactly. It is an assumption.
He told me straight out that it would make more sense for us to pay him $480 than to replace the part that he sent us. That's a sure sign of an ulterior motive. When a customer expects more than what most people would consider reasonable, we do not give in. Some companies do, but we don't. It only makes the cost of doing business higher and results in higher prices for everyone else. Our business strategy has worked very well for us despite an occasional internet bashing.
i said that because a new one costs 616 dollar from the dealer.

Quick Reply: They really know how to treat customers - RPD update