General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Trunk Mat From GGBailey (Company Morons)long!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 07:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down Trunk Mat From GGBailey (Company Morons)long!!

About a month Ago I Posted on this company about how awesome their Floor Mats were!
Well i might have jump the gun
They did awesome job on the inside & the trunk mat itself,,,,But the trunk mat was oder with a Logo,,Racing Flags.
Well the rug showed up no Flags,, Not a problem call them,, they say send it bac we are so sorry. Fine I did,, Well Trunk mat Shows up with the logo on it , But theres a Problem the Logo is 2 Inches off Center to the Right. Why Because I have the subwoofer & the rug is cut Straight & they didn't allow for the ear in the trunk mat that has been Removed due to the Subwoofer,,Hince center off mat moves to the right. Easy right ,,,,,, No Brainer Right,,,,,,Technical error Right,,, Easy Fix Just minor over sight right,,,,,,,WRONG!!! Post is in Apperence 2nd Page with Pics of trunk mat & you can it lines up with the 40% split seat. Which is very Noticeable looking in the trunk

OK here is the emails from her to me & vise verse
Oreder made May 8/06

Dear Mr. Swafford,

Upon receipt of your cargo mat, I took it immediately to my manager for review. I have learned that we do not center the logos to a specific vehicle, but to the mat itself. I apologize for the confusion and the inconvenience. Your mat is being cleaned and freshly boxed for a return to you. It should be shipping this afternoon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Again, I apologize.

Melissa Allain

GGBailey Customer Support

Toll Free 866-644-2245

MY Reply

Dear melissa ,,

If you guys r going to continue placing it where you want,,, Then I can tell u i don't want a logo in it because your centering is off!!!! For the Cobalts with a subwoofer. Your measurement would be fine if i had a cobalt without the subwoofer ,,, Since mine has 1 the left side of the mat is cut straight. Hince throwing off the center measurement. Im Sure if you guys would lay 1 over without a subwoofer over 1 with it...it would be simple for you to make the adjustments on the mats with subwoofer which by the way comes with the car. So with this being said,,,,, I dont want a mat with a off centered logo because some guy sitting behind a desk or wat ever that runs a business want listen to his customers! When it is clear when you pay 4 it that you are aware that the car comes with a subwoofer ,,,,SO on them Mats there should be an adjustment made.

Since there will be no adjustment because some1 in your company thinks they Know better than any 1 else. I willl be refusing shipment & want a refund Or mat with no Logo.

I posted after speaking to last on the cobaltss.net forum about you guys saying you were awesome & I know that a few people called you. Now im going to post again & tell them wat you told me. NOT GOOD BUSINESS>

Now this is wat the sent me today<

Dear Mr. Swafford,

Once again, please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience in this matter. I have again talked with my manager about your cargo mat. Please do go ahead and refuse the shipment of the mat. On my end, I am having the issue reviewed by other members of management. I believe that I will be able to rectify this situation on a positive note for you. Please contact me and let me know you have received this email.

Thank you so much for your patience in this matter

Well needless to say My Patience Has run out!!
This is unblievable for just some car mats >>>>>>>ALL I CAN SAY IS BUYER BEWARE!!

Last edited by BlilBT; 06-12-2006 at 09:14 PM.
Old 06-12-2006, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My brain hurts.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:15 PM

sounds to me like the company is trying to take care of you to the best of their abilities. You have to realize that this car is new, they may not have made a mat for it before. You may be the test mule.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:29 PM

She seems very understanding. Not unreasonable at all IMO.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by hennessey833
sounds to me like the company is trying to take care of you to the best of their abilities. You have to realize that this car is new, they may not have made a mat for it before. You may be the test mule.
But if you read closely they were not going to fix it at all just clean it & send it bac,,,With the logo off center. Till i told them i would not accept it. this is the 4th time the rug has been sent bac & i sent them a diagram on how to adjust it the 3rd time it went bac. Plus the manager saying they dont center it 2 the car just the mat. well if the ear was there & no subwoofer it would b center of the car by design

b4 she even emailed me the 1st time.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Yeah yeah yeah, BUT...everytime you incoherently e-mail them to whine about it, you get a cordial response from this woman who is actually trying her best to fix the problem. If they were a horrible business, she'd have said screw you and refused to refund your money at all.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Yikes12345
Yeah yeah yeah, BUT...everytime you incoherently e-mail them to whine about it, you get a cordial response from this woman who is actually trying her best to fix the problem. If they were a horrible business, she'd have said screw you and refused to refund your money at all.
THAT is y i say company Morons she has been trying 4 a month to fix this problem & the management keeps shotting her down if you notice she is trying but they r not listening,, AGAIN like I said i have not been whinning to her you see the emails as they are ,,,,,,but corporate isnt listening if you notice she is going to talk to other management,,,,,,,,,,because she realize's im right. BUT AGAIN THE HEAD MORONS ARENT LISTENING!!
Old 06-12-2006, 08:54 PM

I wonder Melissa is hot... and single...
Old 06-12-2006, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by zomghax
I wonder Melissa is hot... and single...
She sounds it. But then again you never know.

But i can tell you she is nice & working for ********.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Yikes12345
Exactly! Her responses are always spelled correctly and have good grammar - but yours look like they're written by a 14 year old. Be thankful she is still taking you seriously.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:25 AM

when writing an email like that you should really type the word one and are...... 1 & r are not professional and i would just brush your email off b/c of it...

Last edited by CobaltBurst; 06-13-2006 at 08:42 AM.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:35 AM

seriously, management in the issue. perhaps they could help you out a little bit faster if you actually wrote to them in english instead of fragments.

and on a side note.. who in the world gets this pissed off over some mats? seriously.. ... just adjust them yourself (tell them to send you a patch and get it done from a local stitcher).. you act like your about 12 and can't think outside the box..
Old 06-13-2006, 08:41 AM

Typically when you are trying to sound intelligent you spell words out and not use texting jargon. If you want to be taken seriously you have to follow a certain path when dealing with companies or they will be less helpful, specially when their customer uses R for are and 1 for one.

And are kidding or what? They are doing a shiload to make you happy and you just throw dirt in their face?? They shouldn't do **** for you.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:49 AM

You type like a 12 year old myspace addict. No offense though.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:38 PM

NO,,
I respond in a fast manner & dont give a **** when dealing with morons,,,,,Simple fact is. Their management sucs. If i was taken IICRC test or dealing with The County Billing or any I have to impress i would write it professionally ,But again these are just Fast emails to her> Sure she is going to write it Proper is her job. I have talked to her on the Phone about all the details..... & farmost THEY HAVE MY MONEY so it dont matter how i write as long as they get the Point .

Just so U Know when talking in chats or Post i see alot people miss spell or wat ever,, because who cares, I dont have to impress any1 But the people that write me checks!
Oh & my wife
And last I Posted this 2 tell you to beware of Vendor,,,Not how do u Like my spelling or it looks like myspace chatter. So from now on, When i run into a Problem with ALL on this Forums Car, I will tell the 1s i have on pm. SInce No 1 cares about anything but spelling.

Last edited by BlilBT; 06-13-2006 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Premium Member

BlilBT, I've been reading this thread and I thought I'd respond to it, if you or anyone here has a problem with a vendor please post about it. I can't spell very good and my grammer is poor, I'm here to learn as well as give some help when I can, so please don't stop just because of some members here.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:38 PM

where were coming from is.... if you really felt that you were being jerked around/ripped off etc. you would take the time to write a readable to the point email/message. Not just get in a rage and type some slop, just calm down and write them. Never heard of the company though.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:03 PM

Your a tool shed.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltBurst
where were coming from is.... if you really felt that you were being jerked around/ripped off etc. you would take the time to write a readable to the point email/message. Not just get in a rage and type some slop, just calm down and write them. Never heard of the company though.

I am calm & you Know wat, Im very good at dealing with people & Guess wat should up at my door tonight. The same Mat in Question even after i refused delivery ,,,,,,the delivery guy left it at the door no 1 was home. I did write them a letter & sent a set of Drawings that went bac with the rug the secound time it went bac . I wouldnt have posted if this was just a lil spat!
This is a simple solution,, measure the center logo from the right side of the trunk!

But guess wat they still are not listening to her or me!
Old 06-13-2006, 09:14 PM

yea have you tried giving them the measurment? maybe they truly are *******'s and to get what you want you have to do half the work...
Old 06-13-2006, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltBurst
yea have you tried giving them the measurment? maybe they truly are *******'s and to get what you want you have to do half the work...

The only reason i posted is because of all that has happened. & yes i sent them a drawing of the trunk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SHOWING them why the subwoofer affects the centering & that you can use the same measurement from the right because this side doesnt get cut ,,because subwoofer is on the left were the carpet gets cut to allow for it.
I even told them to lay 1 over the other with logos on both centered the way they do it & they would see, Thats when she started to email me!

Recapof wat happened,
1)Showed up with no logo (should have been I paid for it) SO it went bac
2)Shows up with logo off center(called them ,,told them problem,,made some drawings,,wrote a letter & sent it bac. Now emails start
3)Rug is bac here now (Even though I refused it) as I said send me 1 with no logo or refund)
4) Now rug is here again & is being sent bac again (if that anit being resonible wat the hell is)
Old 06-14-2006, 08:51 AM

My brain still hurts.