General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

UAW is now on strike

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 11:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by InfinityzeN
If I was GM, I would seriously have fired all of them the moment they went on strike. Then I would only hire non-union labor with a "If you join a Union, you are fired with no pay or benifits" clause in every new workers contract. And I damn sure would black ball every since Union worker who went on strike.

GM is a biz. They exist to make money. The are loosing money, hence they have to cut cost. The UAW is one of the largest contributers to the red for them. Guess where their going to try to cut.

And I don't want to hear any more **** about "sending people to Iraq and stuffing their ass with hand grenades". In case you didn't realise, there are a lot of people in Iraq on this board.
you know about 90% of this fight is to keep jobs in america.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:02 AM
Banned

yeah, god forbid we fight for the future of a company that employs 73 thousand
Old 09-25-2007, 11:04 AM

If I was GM, I would seriously have fired all of them the moment they went on strike. Then I would only hire non-union labor with a "If you join a Union, you are fired with no pay or benifits" clause in every new workers contract. And I damn sure would black ball every since Union worker who went on strike.

GM is a biz. They exist to make money. The are loosing money, hence they have to cut cost. The UAW is one of the largest contributers to the red for them. Guess where their going to try to cut.

And I don't want to hear any more **** about "sending people to Iraq and stuffing their ass with hand grenades". In case you didn't realise, there are a lot of people in Iraq on this board.
ok the way that offend you, my statment. Is the same way it offends me when people say that they should be layed off and that they are no good. How is that any ******* diffrent? huh? These are people I care about, and you say they should be layed off, so i say **** you.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:06 AM

Yea, thats right! Neg rep me for hating Unions bitches! "cant wait till you lose your job" HA! Whoever said that is a dumb ****! I can't loose my job and Unions are illegal for the job I do. **** you, you little ***** Union bitch! Bring your ass out here to Iraq and be a real man.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:08 AM

your fighting for our freedom. and we are fighting to make sure you have a decent job when you get back.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Banned

IBTLx1
Old 09-25-2007, 11:10 AM

Yea, thats right! Neg rep me for hating Unions bitches! "cant wait till you lose your job" HA! Whoever said that is a dumb ****! I can't loose my job and Unions are illegal for the job I do. **** you, you little ***** Union bitch! Bring your ass out here to Iraq and be a real man.
not to offend you but really, anyone can join. and i have more important obligations. the war to me, is pointless, should of nuked them and made it a big Kittie litter box. and no, i wont neg rep you, and i havent neg rep'd anyone in this thread. theres no point.

This thread needs to be locked so i dont open my mouth to mr.army man anymore...=)
Old 09-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 07cobaltss
your fighting for our freedom. and we are fighting to make sure you have a decent job when you get back.
agreed.... we need jimmy f'ing hoffa....

ok the way that offend you, my statment. Is the same way it offends me when people say that they should be layed off and that they are no good. How is that any ******* diffrent? huh? These are people I care about, and you say they should be layed off, so i say **** you.
Its different because we're not wishing bodily harm upon you or your union brethren. Not a single person in this thread has mentioned that union workers should be killed for being in a union. Those of us who serve and fight for YOUR RIGHT to join that union are taking offense in how you're using our situation as an insult for those who don't see your point of view. Like I said before, you believe so strongly in the unions rights? ENLIST! Pick up a rifle and FIGHT for what you believe so strongly in!

Um.. So ya..! all the equipment your using to keep your self safe in "the iraq" was probably made by a union, So lets not try to bite the hand that feeds you eh....

Without unions you would be driving around there in a KIA...

Some food for thought..!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:12 AM

I already have a decent job. I am a US Serviceman. I'm going to retire from this job.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
Um.. So ya..! all the equipment your using to keep your self safe in "the iraq" was probably made by a union, So lets not try to bite the hand that feeds you eh....

Without unions you would be driving around there in a KIA...

Some food for thought..!
Whether it was made by a union or not has absolutely no bearing on this at all. Anyone could have made it, as long as it works, we'll use it in the field. Biting the hand that feeds us would be us taking up arms against our government, not argueing about a union.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:14 AM

I already have a decent job. I am a US Serviceman. I'm going to retire from this job.
i dont support the war, but i support the troops. but theres always a bad nail in the bunch.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:15 AM

x2!!! Retirement at age 41 for this guy!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by tim.t
Whether it was made by a union or not has absolutely no bearing on this at all. Anyone could have made it, as long as it works, we'll use it in the field. Biting the hand that feeds us would be us taking up arms against our government, not argueing about a union.
lol yeah we could send it over seas and have little kiddies make it.. idiot...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Banned

wikipedia the m1a2 battle tank and see who makes it, CHRYSLER DEFENSE DIVISION, a union assy. line.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:16 AM

Dude i was not talking to you...! Yur jobs and your duties go way beyond what i could do.. However name calling and slandering ppl because of their work preference... Or there "right to organize" is not fair and completly unfounded... Yur government relies on unions to make the humvess, tanks etc... yu should too...!!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by stripedHEMI766
wikipedia the m1a2 battle tank and see who makes it, CHRYSLER DEFENSE DIVISION, a union assy. line.
yeah without OUR PLANTS, here IN AMERICA ( if you didnt know the country YOUR fighting for) you wouldnt have the equipment we make to protect your ass's
Old 09-25-2007, 11:17 AM

lol yeah we could send it over seas and have little kiddies make it.. idiot...
Jackass, READ AND COMPREHEND! I said it doesn't matter who makes it, AS LONG AS IT WORKS!

comprehension > you
Old 09-25-2007, 11:18 AM

and my "union" job that pays me $34.00 an hour will allow me to retire at age 55 so im not complaining....
Old 09-25-2007, 11:19 AM

Not going to neg rep me? You already did man. Along with pretty much every "Pro Union" person active in this thread. But who cares really?

Oh GOWD! I got a NEG REP! OH, I'm soooooooooooo Sorry for hating Unions! Grow up. I've already seen Unions cause far more harm then good, getting several plants shut down, made lots of people loose their jobs and homes.

But hey, you can throw all the **** at me you want. Guess what though, I'm still the one who defends your right to throw that **** at me. It's the blood of my brothers and sisters that stains the ground to allow you to bitch and whine and moan.

I'm done with this, I need to get some food before I have to go hungry for the day.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by tim.t
Jackass, READ AND COMPREHEND! I said it doesn't matter who makes it, AS LONG AS IT WORKS!

comprehension > you

Of course it doesnt matter who makes them.. But the realty is a UNION does( and thats what this is about).. so go tell that plant what you think about "their" unions and see how far that takes ya...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Banned

my union job wont let me retire that soon, but my wage wont go down.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
Dude i was not talking to you...! Yur jobs and your duties go way beyond what i could do.. However name calling and slandering ppl because of their work preference... Or there "right to organize" is not fair and completly unfounded... Yur government relies on unions to make the humvess, tanks etc... yu should too...!!
Doens't matter who you're talking to, thats the beautiful thing about a FORUM, I can respond to anyone who I feel I need to respond to. There is no ABC conversations in a forum, unless it's through PM. And I respect you for understanding what we do is difficult. But before someone uses what we do as an insult, they need to realize we're the ones who fought to give them that "right to organize"
Old 09-25-2007, 11:21 AM

Not going to neg rep me? You already did man. Along with pretty much every "Pro Union" person active in this thread. But who cares really?

Oh GOWD! I got a NEG REP! OH, I'm soooooooooooo Sorry for hating Unions! Grow up. I've already seen Unions cause far more harm then good, getting several plants shut down, made lots of people loose their jobs and homes.

But hey, you can throw all the **** at me you want. Guess what though, I'm still the one who defends your right to throw that **** at me. It's the blood of my brothers and sisters that stains the ground to allow you to bitch and whine and moan.

I'm done with this, I need to get some food before I have to go hungry for the day.
Ya and your CHOICE was to do that... Our Choice is to work for a union...! Each to their own...! yu would feel mighty alone if the american public did not support you guys over there, now wouldnt ya...?

Quick Reply: UAW is now on strike