Hahn RaceCraft Hahn RaceCraft Is a Supporting Vendor of CobaltSS.net
Contacts: EcoBoost ; Hahn Sales

Hahn RaceCraft at the Spring Cobalt Meet!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 12:28 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahn RaceCraft at the Spring Cobalt Meet!

We had a great time meeting everyone and showing our three Hahn turbo cars:
  • Congrats to Joe for bringing his 440 WHP Cobalt pump gas monster! Streetable madness...a new chapter in Cobalt performance.
  • Props to Tyler for bringing his just-finished Super 20G Turbo SS. We'll be starting a new thread on this system, keep an eye out for it!
  • Thanks to Adam Hahn for working on his 800HP Sunfire like a dawg to get it there. It's Dyno time, then back to the track later this month for this Ecotec!
More props:
  • Special thanks to Tom from C.E.D. for a spectacular event at Lattof Chevrolet. He's a great asset to the Cobalt movement here in the Midwest. We are very fortunate to have him.
  • All you CobaltSS.net people who worked so hard to pull it off...great job!!!
  • Everyone who brought a Cobalt...give yourself a hand. Events like this mean nothing without your attendance.
  • Last but certainly not least...the GM people who were there with seminars, info, and best of all, their fabulous vehicles, including the Cobalt SS Turbo...what more can you say? This is a company that is supporting us more and more with every passing year. The new 'Balt SS Turbo is but one example. For those of us who've supported GM Front Drives since 1988 (yes, that's ME, turbocharged our first Front Drive GM waaaay back when!), I can only say I am impressed, and very pleased.
Thank you, EVERYONE!
Old 04-07-2008, 05:19 PM

thank you for bringing out the couple of Turbo Cobalts and the Sunfire. Always nice to see some new toys for our cars. Looking forward to seeing more.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:54 AM
Banned

Thanks for being there and sorry i let you know about this thing with such short notice, im really going to push for your cars to be put in Modified. You and your son were both great to talk too, and thanks for the tranny info inside while we were looking at the LNF Balt! Ill keep in touch with you guys and if you would let me know when the pre-realease for your 2.0 turbo kits start!

Jake
Old 04-09-2008, 01:57 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
it was great when your sunfire was revving with Sam's SRT-4...that was awesome!

Thanks for coming up!