Old 04-06-2008, 02:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Area47
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yea
WTF squish... read your PM's!
Old 04-06-2008, 04:42 AM

around what time are you guys arriving at the track? so I can catch up with you guys. Just got back from tha club and hope dont feel bad later.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:15 AM

morning y'all.... how did the pizza shuttle work out??

what a beautiful day yesterday was and we never did a monster cruise? I am glad a few us (you know who you were) went and tore up a small stretch of I-90
Brian gave me a crazy tune.... I don't wan to say what I am running with but it's VERY FAST!!!!
Thanks dude

OK, I got stuff to do today... but, I'm still gonna go to GLD for a few hours.... when are you guys cruisin up? I'd like to get some more highway action with more of you guys....
anybody call me so I can get on-board

Jeff 630.269.2817

Originally Posted by Super_SS
Question:

Wat time are you guys leaving for GLD?
ha.... 1AM and you're still up..... you going up there Joe???? call me and we'll meet up there or somewhere in between

is there an easy way to get these pics online and into the pic thread????? I have quite a few pics, wanna see them...please help

everyone still sleeping

Last edited by suburbanrobot; 04-06-2008 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 08:31 AM

So me and my friend went to downtown chicago last night at got so ******* lost . We got in a bad spot and had a ******* crack head midget come up to my car and was dancing and singing and ****, it was so fucked up and creepy lol
Old 04-06-2008, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by shsballa023
So me and my friend went to downtown chicago last night at got so ******* lost . We got in a bad spot and had a ******* crack head midget come up to my car and was dancing and singing and ****, it was so fucked up and creepy lol
.... Chicago can be fun...
your own private freak show if you meet the right people
and you seemed to have gotten one of those private shows....
be glad all you found was the singing midget !!!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by poppagun
i blew my engine....
and how did that happen mike?
Old 04-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Rent me! per hour

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
did you get head from said midget?

"i'll so y0 dick craig" - friday
Old 04-06-2008, 10:49 AM

:catching breath....:

we ended up going on a cruise last night. took I90 to 290e/53s. took that to 355 and continued south all the way to 80, took that east towards indiana/chi-town. hopped on 294 and went north back to 90 and finally back to the hotel. we were on the road for awhile

jeff, i wanna apologize for taking so god damn long with that photo thinger after CED. i had no idea it was going to take that long. we all finally pulled in and saw you and another driving towards 90. but the shuttle was fun and the pizza was excellent! (not to mention the jailbait hostesses were phenomenal )

as far as GLD goes today, i know some people from wisconsin are going up there to run, but all of us that drove a distance, can't. i don't know what time they are going up there... i apologize for this being so half-assed.

and yes, we were all still sleeping
Old 04-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Great Lakes Dragway?

GREAT LAKES DRAGWAY? so who is going....

VENOM SS is on the way up there, I'll be there at about noon
Old 04-06-2008, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by suburbanrobot

is there an easy way to get these pics online and into the pic thread????? I have quite a few pics, wanna see them...please help

everyone still sleeping
POST YOUR PICS HERE!!!!! https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/pictures-videos-64/offical-midwest-meet-pic-thread-56k-you-will-die-105307/
Old 04-06-2008, 11:12 AM

How far is the dragway???
Old 04-06-2008, 11:17 AM

So who all was in my room last night? HAHA. Sorry I dont even remember half of what was going down. All I know is I was tore up and it was a good time. drive safe everyone!
Old 04-06-2008, 11:37 AM

1 hour north.... I'm going, seems like a great day

how'd your tune go? mine is freakin crazy Bryan is a master tuner

Originally Posted by widebody_balt_ss
So who all was in my room last night? HAHA. Sorry I dont even remember half of what was going down. All I know is I was tore up and it was a good time. drive safe everyone!
was not I , what do you remember?

Originally Posted by hoffa

we ended up going on a cruise last night. took I90 to 290e/53s. took that to 355 and continued south all the way to 80, took that east towards indiana/chi-town. hopped on 294 and went north back to 90 and finally back to the hotel. we were on the road for awhile

jeff, i wanna apologize for taking so god damn long with that photo thinger after CED. i had no idea it was going to take that long. we all finally pulled in and saw you and another driving towards 90. but the shuttle was fun and the pizza was excellent! (not to mention the jailbait hostesses were phenomenal )

as far as GLD goes today, i know some people from wisconsin are going up there to run, but all of us that drove a distance, can't. i don't know what time they are going up there... i apologize for this being so half-assed.

ahhh, don't sweat it.... can you take a I-94 route home and go to GLD for a bit.... I'll bring some beer
hey it was great to see you guys.... I'd love to come to the twin cities for a meet... good driving/roads up there? RallyRacer and that crazy Wisconsin rally map

have a safe trip home if I don't talk to ya before you go!!!

Last edited by suburbanrobot; 04-06-2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 11:39 AM

dragway is about an hour drive from where you guys are, that if there is no traffic cuz of all the freaking construction along I-94. Just bring some money for couple of tolls, the last one is like $1.50.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:45 AM

My tune is nuts!!!!! I ******* love it. Im stock with airbox mod only and stayed with a stage 2. Bryan ur the man!! Once I get a pulleykit and injectors I will make sure you can tune me somehow
Old 04-06-2008, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by drop-n-destroy
dragway is about an hour drive from where you guys are, that if there is no traffic cuz of all the freaking construction along I-94. Just bring some money for couple of tolls, the last one is like $1.50.
what time are you heading up? I could meet you in Gurnee and we can go up in our own 2 car convoy?

My tune is nuts!!!!! I ******* love it. Im stock with airbox mod only and stayed with a stage 2. Bryan ur the man!! Once I get a pulleykit and injectors I will make sure you can tune me somehow
AGREED 2X.... yes wadda tune

Last edited by suburbanrobot; 04-06-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-06-2008, 12:26 PM

just saw 3 balts on 294, well ok heard 2 saw 1. a red balt with a white race stripe. all 3 had exhausts that sounded the same-damn good too lol. saw em go thru the tolls by my work, they related to this meet? they was goin south.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:47 PM

what time are you heading up? I could meet you in Gurnee and we can go up in our own 2 car convoy?

Probably around 1ish. How about you? What time are you planning to head up there? Let me know and yeah, maybe we can meet up.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by drop-n-destroy

Probably around 1ish. How about you? What time are you planning to head up there? Let me know and yeah, maybe we can meet up.
I'm gonna take rt 45 up there (backroads), if you wanna go that way.... I will be leaving in about 12:30
or we can hook up at the track
Old 04-06-2008, 01:08 PM

I'm gonna take rt 45 up there (backroads), if you wanna go that way.... I will be leaving in about 12:30
or we can hook up at the track
Ok. So you are not taking I94 at all? Latest time I'll be leaving Waukegan is 1:30. Dont know if you will be around gurnee at that time. Let me know and pm me and I'll give you a call or text you.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:49 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by 07 SS/SC
Scythe Snake, you shoulda had your raffle ticket
SHUT UP MIKE!!! BTW, my gfriend witht he VW is getting ready to get a balt, and I want him to hear your exhaust.

Originally Posted by CrateEngineDepot
<= still looking for # 178, 178 anyone? 178?
My number #117, was the first number called for the Hahn dyno tune....had my ticket in the freaking car!!!!!

You all should have given away a free tune.

Originally Posted by Area47
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yea
Dude, you're car looked sick rolling around last night, and sorry for going to so low when you were behind me, iw as running low on gas and I couldn't punch it. I was right on the red line.

morning y'all.... how did the pizza shuttle work out??

what a beautiful day yesterday was and we never did a monster cruise? I am glad a few us (you know who you were) went and tore up a small stretch of I-90
Brian gave me a crazy tune.... I don't wan to say what I am running with but it's VERY FAST!!!!
Thanks dude:twothumb

Jeff 630.269.2817

Yo man, we had a BIGGER cruise that night, but yeah, our cruise was fun as hell!

Originally Posted by hoffa

Dude, I ended up getting lost that night after I turned off, took me like 45 minutes to get back.

That cruise was fun as heck though, I hope someone has videos, pictures, and plans for next years midwest meet.

Originally Posted by aveoturbo
just saw 3 balts on 294, well ok heard 2 saw 1. a red balt with a white race stripe. all 3 had exhausts that sounded the same-damn good too lol. saw em go thru the tolls by my work, they related to this meet? they was goin south.
Hey man, that was us (Team 4 Bangin') . Pinoypapi (yellow ss/sc w/ gmpp exhaust), me (silver balt with megan), and the red one with white stripes was 06BrandonSS. He also has a megan.

Thanks for posting. yep, that was us. We were ehading home, I got school tomorrow.

I'm actually really sad the meet is over, I had so much fun meeting with everyone and doing stuff.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:56 PM

Area 47 when you deleted my 02 codes did you do anything else to the car? It feels like it hauls ******* ass now, and I can not for the life of me figure out why. I know you reset the fuel trims but I didnt think that would make a difference. Maybe one of the codes was limiting power? Anyways thanks for deleting the codes!

This meet was freeking awesome!!! I had a great time and I want to thank everyone who made it happen and everyone who came!

Who else did a photoshoot with cobaltmag besides me? I saw them talking to a few people through the day.

SHUT UP MIKE!!! BTW, my gfriend witht he VW is getting ready to get a balt, and I want him to hear your exhaust.
I can make that happen! I am glad everyone likes the way it sounds .
Old 04-06-2008, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Hey man, that was us (Team 4 Bangin') . Pinoypapi (yellow ss/sc w/ gmpp exhaust), me (silver balt with megan), and the red one with white stripes was 06BrandonSS. He also has a megan.

Thanks for posting. yep, that was us. We were ehading home, I got school tomorrow.

I'm actually really sad the meet is over, I had so much fun meeting with everyone and doing stuff.

that was just chance that i happened to step outside when i saw u guys go thru. where u guys from? south side chicago? further south???
Old 04-06-2008, 02:36 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by aveoturbo
that was just chance that i happened to step outside when i saw u guys go thru. where u guys from? south side chicago? further south???
We're from the southern chicago area. Park Forest, matteson, Chicago Heights, and monee.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:54 PM

duh. it says it next to ur name, i gotta look around once in a while lol. im over in the oak lawn area. wow after lookin at a map (new to chicago) ur right on the way to my gfs dads house in frankfort lol.

Quick Reply: The Official Midwest Meet: Chicago, IL - April 4-6, 2008