Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Body/Paint help in SE MI

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 09:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Body/Paint help in SE MI

I'm picking up a low rise Sunday. It's yellow. My car is not. My dad was going to paint it for me until he talked to the painters at work, and they told him it's the hardest color to match because of the metallic flake. So I need to get it painted, and I'm in a slight bind because I work 7-4 Mon-Fri, need my car to get there, but I'm assuming a shop is going to need my car to match the paint. I'm looking for any help, whether it be good hours, good prices...I dunno. lol. Anyone?
Old 04-21-2008, 09:51 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nich7601
I'm picking up a low rise Sunday. It's yellow. My car is not. My dad was going to paint it for me until he talked to the painters at work, and they told him it's the hardest color to match because of the metallic flake. So I need to get it painted, and I'm in a slight bind because I work 7-4 Mon-Fri, need my car to get there, but I'm assuming a shop is going to need my car to match the paint. I'm looking for any help, whether it be good hours, good prices...I dunno. lol. Anyone?
heh, i am willing to bet my color is the hardest to match because its a triple coat paint job. but seriously, let me know what you find out because i got a dent on my car and i might need to repaint it, so i could use a good bodyshop/paint shop.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by braineater
heh, i am willing to bet my color is the hardest to match because its a triple coat paint job. but seriously, let me know what you find out because i got a dent on my car and i might need to repaint it, so i could use a good bodyshop/paint shop.
damn deer
Old 04-21-2008, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by braineater
yes, the sport red tintcoat is a P.I.T.A. to match, did a G5 bumper and fender.

I'd help you out, but im in southwestern IN and that's too far from you.