Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Louisville Area Cobalts!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn aight...
Old 05-25-2010, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey i thought i would chime in on the street racing in etown. i actually talked to a guy that has some what of an "organized" street racing thing that goes on there. i know where he works and i have his phone number some where. he said they do it most friday and saturday night around midnight on some old country road. he said they have to road sprayed with glue and everything. he also said that if the cops show up, they just ask everyone to leave and nobody gets any tickets or anything. he said they keep it pretty clean out there. dont know how ligit it all is, but i think some of us should go out there some night and have some fun. maybe me and chinelli can go scope it out sometime if he's down for it.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:18 PM

they race at the bridge, and they race on 13th street downtown i know of... i just wanna spectate ive heard some interesting things, high stakes, and crazy cars go to these
Old 05-25-2010, 06:21 PM

anyone around here have any wheels that will fit my tc? im trying to sell my stock wheels and i need something to replace them. if you got anything, post up some pics or pm me. thanks
Old 05-25-2010, 06:23 PM

ill trade ya my 07 stock wheels... chrome, 1 has slight curb rash and i can have that fixed, other then that excellent condition... makes yours a sleeper.. lol
Old 05-25-2010, 07:12 PM

haha. i don't think those will fit over the brembos anyway.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by mccullj
hey i thought i would chime in on the street racing in etown. i actually talked to a guy that has some what of an "organized" street racing thing that goes on there. i know where he works and i have his phone number some where. he said they do it most friday and saturday night around midnight on some old country road. he said they have to road sprayed with glue and everything. he also said that if the cops show up, they just ask everyone to leave and nobody gets any tickets or anything. he said they keep it pretty clean out there. dont know how ligit it all is, but i think some of us should go out there some night and have some fun. maybe me and chinelli can go scope it out sometime if he's down for it.
im down i just dont want any bullshit. none of that **** talkin name callin crap. i dont wanna be pressured to run. especially by a bunch of people i dont know. ill go scope the scene though.

haha. i don't think those will fit over the brembos anyway.
what happend w.those wheels that guy w.the red balt had?

Last edited by iboost; 05-25-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2010, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by stavros
they race at the bridge, and they race on 13th street downtown i know of... i just wanna spectate ive heard some interesting things, high stakes, and crazy cars go to these
Been there... that is the spot that is highly advertised. 13th street is dead for street cars... been there on the bike a few times though.

The old road spot is not a spectator spot that I am aware of...
Old 05-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Banned

Well about the racing it etown the race on 1372 I think it is called and a road that goes to hodgenville some go. Up to Indiana and some race in the warehouse district. I don't know who said that if cops show up it's all good. Yeah ok not even two months ago 4-6 cars got impounded and around 12 went to jail I know this because some of them were my buddys. Etown racing is by far the dumbest becase there are alot of good ole cops out there..... The only place I never scene a
xop was lacoyoa I think it is in Indiana right off the border of brandenburg ky then about 15 miles north is it. When I street raced that was the only place I did. I stopped cuz a fired of my friends got killed in a street
race when his car hit a pocket of air going aroun 125 so yeah I'm done with it now I learned
Old 05-26-2010, 12:59 AM

heres some 60lb injectors for 150 https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/parts-66/sale-part-out-216151/
Old 05-26-2010, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Well about the racing it etown the race on 1372 I think it is called and a road that goes to hodgenville some go. Up to Indiana and some race in the warehouse district. I don't know who said that if cops show up it's all good. Yeah ok not even two months ago 4-6 cars got impounded and around 12 went to jail I know this because some of them were my buddys. Etown racing is by far the dumbest becase there are alot of good ole cops out there..... The only place I never scene a
xop was lacoyoa I think it is in Indiana right off the border of brandenburg ky then about 15 miles north is it. When I street raced that was the only place I did. I stopped cuz a fired of my friends got killed in a street
race when his car hit a pocket of air going aroun 125 so yeah I'm done with it now I learned
Oh. Alright. I'd never been there so I didn't know. I thought it might be worth scoping it out though.

Chinelli.- that guy never got back with me with the red Balt.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:04 AM
Banned

Yeah to me it is very unsafe and the police come out literally every time u are out there in etown
Old 05-26-2010, 07:06 PM

ill keep ya posted on when we come down - we dont have to go any of those sites, but it be nice to get a few of ya to come out and chill with us!
Old 05-26-2010, 08:22 PM

hey someone put an index card under my wind shield wiper when i was at work today. they said they were on this site forgot the name tho. thanks for sayin u like my car
Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 PM

that was me....haha. just kidding. someone really did that? im jealous. my car sits in the same parking lot and i never get anything like that. maybe if you wouldn't have been parked illegally like a jackass then they wouldn't have noticed your car. haha
Old 05-27-2010, 06:12 AM
Banned

I'm always getting compliments on my car when I'm at home inside my house. I hear honking so I go outside and the people are always like I love your car is it fast. I say not reall y they ask for a ride so I do and they always say the same thing damn that gave me a headache or holy ahit that car pits u in the seat. I remember I don't know these people
Old 05-27-2010, 07:35 AM

that was me....haha. just kidding. someone really did that? im jealous. my car sits in the same parking lot and i never get anything like that. maybe if you wouldn't have been parked illegally like a jackass then they wouldn't have noticed your car. haha
At first I thought it was you. I thought you made a fake ticket like you did Farmer. And how'd you know I was parked illegally? thats just how i do...I got those glow shift gauges installed...I duno if I like them better than the AEM ones or not...ehh. I might just be used to the digital ones.

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
I'm always getting compliments on my car when I'm at home inside my house. I hear honking so I go outside and the people are always like I love your car is it fast. I say not reall y they ask for a ride so I do and they always say the same thing damn that gave me a headache or holy ahit that car pits u in the seat. I remember I don't know these people

Last edited by iboost; 05-27-2010 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Banned

Sorry my iPhone writes word that I don't like, but hey at least it makes me look smart!! Lol
Old 05-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Banned

So who is gonna be meeting me tomorrow night say etown at lowes parking lot or walmart or somthing
Old 05-28-2010, 12:13 AM

i say we get together this weekend for either roosters or a cookout..
Old 05-28-2010, 09:23 AM

id meet down there but at the current moment, my car is fucked and im scared to even drive it and nobody on here wants to help it seems. so now im at a loss for what the hell the problem is, so im stuck at home.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:24 PM

you ******* would wanna have a meet the weekend I head up to New York wouldn't you?

I'm holdin it down for Radcliff up here in Rochester/Webster/Ontario. Hosed a Golf GTI...RSX Type-S...still got 3 more days ahead of me. Waiting for the night crawlers to come out
Old 05-28-2010, 02:05 PM
Banned

What's ure deal with ure car if u ain't farfrom me I'll help
Old 05-28-2010, 09:07 PM

chinelli- we did that on purpose. we all hate you!! haha just playin man. nothing ever got set up anyway. (as far as i know) im actually in cincinnatti now. glad to know you made it home alright and showing those guys up there some ss power. good ****. you're brother hasn't tore it up yet. text me some pics when u get that intercooler on.

i put some CP and an intake and BOV on my car. im having issues with compressor surge now. at least thats what they tell me. i have a thread in 2.0LNF tech. its got all the details. check it out if you want. i could use all the help i can get. im in cincinnatti right now but i will be back home tomorrow. i could really use the assistance. maybe i can meet you somewhere and let you hear what is doing when i pass through louisville heading back home tomorrow. that is, if you think you can help. ill pm you my cell number if you want to text me because i don't know if i will be able to get back on here again before i head home. thanks man
Old 05-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Banned

Yeppppppp just a insider no surge is great but like we talked about a larger diameter pipe for intake different bov that don't recirculate it'll make some surge no matter what. Since u are pushing more air in or sucking it in lol

Yeppppppp just a insider no surge is great but like we talked about a larger diameter pipe for intake different bov that don't recirculate it'll make some surge no matter what. Since u are pushing more air in or sucking it in lol

Last edited by Chevycobaltss3; 05-28-2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Louisville Area Cobalts!