Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

NE Ohio Thread FTW

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 05:00 PM
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw thay guy I think, did he have leds behind his door handles too?
Old 10-31-2011, 05:03 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i didnt even dress up haha. but i was walking around with jesus most of the time if anyone saw him. everyone kept bowing down
Old 10-31-2011, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by drumrush
I saw thay guy I think, did he have leds behind his door handles too?
I think so . i was a street away so i only saw the headlights. I dont even know if it was a cobalt but it looked like a sedan.

@bpacak i think i saw jesus when i was walking. I heard somebody say the smartest choice for them right now was to follow jesus or something of that sort hahah
Old 10-31-2011, 08:32 PM

Bika, you looking for a sedan or coupe?

I have a sedan with very little mods done to it when compared to others. Most of my miles are highway miles too.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:47 PM

hahaha i was dressed as a paramedic and some random dudes came up to me and theyre like aye dude you gotta get in this pic lol. The fraternity that you were at actually got busted and the SWAT team was there for a while cause our house(my fraternity) is 2 houses down. Burger King was retardly packed. If you guys ever want to park at my house feel free to hit me up and ill make sure you guys can leave if your not stayin the night.
Old 10-31-2011, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by alchemist1130
hahaha i was dressed as a paramedic and some random dudes came up to me and theyre like aye dude you gotta get in this pic lol. The fraternity that you were at actually got busted and the SWAT team was there for a while cause our house(my fraternity) is 2 houses down. Burger King was retardly packed. If you guys ever want to park at my house feel free to hit me up and ill make sure you guys can leave if your not stayin the night.
Who is you? me? haha
Old 10-31-2011, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by drumrush
If anyone is in kent and sees somebody dressed as the sun, say hey
i was at Kent !!!! what a crazy party!!! ..... damn!!! i go to Baldwin-Wallace tho for school.
Originally Posted by Jimmy03SS
Whats up man, Im in Medina too
no way!!! did u go to Medina High school? i just graduated last year and now i go to Baldwin-wallace. whats your name? im Bryan
Old 11-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Fail Less.

Originally Posted by black67
Bika, you looking for a sedan or coupe?

I have a sedan with very little mods done to it when compared to others. Most of my miles are highway miles too.
I'm not ready to make a move yet, my car would need to be parted out and sold first.

What is the year, mileage, options, and mods (past and present)?

I'm Not opposed to a sedan.

Judging by your user name, I'm gonna guess your car is black. I don't really like having a black vehicle, but again If the car is right, then I'd live with it.

I would buy TommyP's car but its an 08 with as many miles as my 06. However I have seen, rode in, and tuned the vehicle so I know how pristine the vehicle is And I believe he is making a move right now and I just dont have my stuff ready to sell or the cash to buy it before selling.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:21 AM

Nah man I'm from ca but my sister went to medina same year as you her name is Christina Terwilliger.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 AM
AWD > FWD

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Bika
I'm not ready to make a move yet, my car would need to be parted out and sold first.

Judging by your user name, I'm gonna guess your car is black. I don't really like having a black vehicle, but again If the car is right, then I'd live with it.

I would buy TommyP's car but its an 08 with as many miles as my 06. However I have seen, rode in, and tuned the vehicle so I know how pristine the vehicle is And I believe he is making a move right now and I just dont have my stuff ready to sell or the cash to buy it before selling.
I'm not ready to sell it immediately, I wanna get my 02 sensor taken care of first, and do one final tune revision to make sure everything is all good before selling it. Having black is half the reason I'm getting rid of this car, and I thought you didn't want another Cobalt, I know I certainly don't. I don't think a sedan would feel a whole lot different then a coupe, at the end of the day it's still a cobalt. Also, thanks for the compliment!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:32 AM

I take it mine's no good 42k miles and black.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Black Napkin
hey guys!! whats up!!?!? i live in NE Ohio. i lived in medina all my life but now im in college at Baldwin- Wallace. i love cobalts. i own a 2006 ss/sc with a stage 2 kit! when is there going to be another meet here in Ohio?
ur in medina? well you were? lol thats awesome were have you been? jk. im with jimmy03SS, we have 2.4L NA's so we are like the black sheep in the area haha. well if youre ever in town let one of us know we can do something small
Old 11-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Premium Member

Im going supercharged, its official
Old 11-01-2011, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by *Cobalt$$*
Who is you? me? haha
hahahah yea lol i mean you
Old 11-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Fail Less.

Originally Posted by TommypSS/TC
I'm not ready to sell it immediately, I wanna get my 02 sensor taken care of first, and do one final tune revision to make sure everything is all good before selling it. Having black is half the reason I'm getting rid of this car, and I thought you didn't want another Cobalt, I know I certainly don't. I don't think a sedan would feel a whole lot different then a coupe, at the end of the day it's still a cobalt. Also, thanks for the compliment!
What I want and what I can afford are 2 completely different things. If I can sell my car + mods and move up to a ss/tc without taking a measurable loss, I will do that. The cars I actually would move up to I won't be able to afford for quite some time (midsize / fullsize car)
Text or call me this weekend about tuning.

Originally Posted by Sweetsandman
I take it mine's no good 42k miles and black.
I have 56k on mine. But your's has a bit more mods / tuning than I'd like, and I don't know how hard it's been pushed.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:55 PM

Anyone with a silver SS SC coupe in Medina this afternoon around 4pm, pulled beside me near the Marathon at 42?

Hmmm, a measureable loss with a Cobalt, didn't that happen once it was driven off the lot.

The reason that I am looking for something bigger, is that my wife is due at the end of March with our second little one. The SS sedan will not be big enough, and her car will only big enough around town. I am looking at a new truck, but the gas prices are whats going to kill me with it. My drive to work is 30 miles one way, and getting an average of 29 is great right now. The truck that I am looking at says that it gets 21 on the highway, so that would be about 20 once I pick up the little ones in the afternoon. My current truck is just a regular cab, so no rear facing infant seat in that.

And whats bad, is that I am just getting my daughter to say More Power!!!! And she likes the sound the little turbo makes at times, makes her laugh.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Fail Less.

I also have about a 30 mile or 40 minute drive to work each way. Mostly highway, and I'm only averaging 23-25 mpg in my tvs SS.

My resale value tanked as soon as the '08 turbo SS hit the lots. Even though I have low mileage for an 06 and it's in good condition, I'm still only gonna get maybe 10-11k on private party sale. Maybe 2k out of the blower and other mods.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:38 PM

Nah man I'm from ca but my sister went to medina same year as you her name is Christina Terwilliger.
oh yeah i remember her from freshman year!! i dont remember what class tho. i remember your sister being really cool
Old 11-01-2011, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Drew.4L
ur in medina? well you were? lol thats awesome were have you been? jk. im with jimmy03SS, we have 2.4L NA's so we are like the black sheep in the area haha. well if youre ever in town let one of us know we can do something small
hahaha dude i know you. you work at the McDs on 18......... not that im a stocker i just recognize your car. and i remember the badging you put on the back of it too.... photographic memory ... lol i have the yellow cobalt. i just staged 2d it and the trans went right before college. they said its the shift forks so i got some upgraded ( stronger ) ones. my car is out side medina transmissions in the town sq.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by black67
Anyone with a silver SS SC coupe in Medina this afternoon around 4pm, pulled beside me near the Marathon at 42?

Hmmm, a measureable loss with a Cobalt, didn't that happen once it was driven off the lot.

The reason that I am looking for something bigger, is that my wife is due at the end of March with our second little one. The SS sedan will not be big enough, and her car will only big enough around town. I am looking at a new truck, but the gas prices are whats going to kill me with it. My drive to work is 30 miles one way, and getting an average of 29 is great right now. The truck that I am looking at says that it gets 21 on the highway, so that would be about 20 once I pick up the little ones in the afternoon. My current truck is just a regular cab, so no rear facing infant seat in that.

And whats bad, is that I am just getting my daughter to say More Power!!!! And she likes the sound the little turbo makes at times, makes her laugh.
the silver one i have seen too. that guy works at Arbys on rout 18. ..... i think thats the one. never talked to him before. i just saw it there every time i went to eat there.... congrats on your kids!! thats great!! sorry about the loss of your cobalt but maybe check out a camry or an accord. those would be great family cars, good on gas, classy enough for work, and has enough space for your kids and all.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:25 PM

you wanna sell ur turbo sedan? hmmmm
Old 11-02-2011, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Black Napkin
hahaha dude i know you. you work at the McDs on 18......... not that im a stocker i just recognize your car. and i remember the badging you put on the back of it too.... photographic memory ... lol i have the yellow cobalt. i just staged 2d it and the trans went right before college. they said its the shift forks so i got some upgraded ( stronger ) ones. my car is out side medina transmissions in the town sq.
oh haha wow thats funny yes i work there..yeah the badging is actually off, i took it off till i come up with something better. in the square? ill have to look for it, i work at hungry howies and i come thru there allt he time delivering pizza... i gotta get my header/dp on soon im getting tired of it sitting in my car lol
Old 11-02-2011, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by alchemist1130
hahahah yea lol i mean you

Oh haha ok. Well now that you told me that im glad i got outta there when i did lol.
Tooooooo many fights that night but i guess i kinda expected it
Old 11-02-2011, 03:24 PM

My resale value tanked as soon as I bought the car
Fixed that for ya

Old 11-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Premium Member

If anybody wants my gen 4's with hids ill do 150 picked up

Quick Reply: NE Ohio Thread FTW