Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 07:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wantedSS/TC
Hey Phil!! What's cracking man?!? I heard Chad's SC only dyno'd 232 to the wheels!! It was wayyyy to hot at the college park meet to dyno. I'm almost the same color as my car!
lol nm but yea his was low as ****. and there was so many people talking **** that i wanted to punch in the face but i was out numbered lol.

a bunch of people also said it was reading high. idk.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ilovecars
lol nm but yea his was low as ****. and there was so many people talking **** that i wanted to punch in the face but i was out numbered lol.

a bunch of people also said it was reading high. idk.
Yeah and when we rolled by the gay ass civic crowd they all boo'd at us! I didn't know this until Jess (Tom's girlfriend) told me after we left the meet. I can't stand people who have no respect for cobalts. Seriously they can kill themselves for all I can.

My vtakk goes BWAHHHH. BFD.

Do you know Chad's name on this forum btw?
Old 04-26-2009, 07:53 PM

Yeah and when we rolled by the gay ass civic crowd they all boo'd at us! I didn't know this until Jess (Tom's girlfriend) told me after we left the meet. I can't stand people who have no respect for cobalts. Seriously they can kill themselves for all I can.

My vtakk goes BWAHHHH. BFD.

Do you know Chad's name on this forum btw?
haha **** jdm people. only jdm i respect is supras and skylines.

but im pretty sure his name is ss/sc enthusiast
Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 PM

lhasldfhaslfdhafd God, That meet.

I got my antenna jacked, and my car was heatsoaked as ****, and in the 98 degree weather, all I got was a lot of knock retard, and 222HP on their dyno. My graph looks absolutely terrible.. but I was making power all the way up to 6500RPMS.

Im not home yet, I stopped off in morgantown. I'm TIRED.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 PM

lol! there he is! hope you get home soon.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:57 PM

Alright, thanks man ... I'll look it up!
Old 04-26-2009, 07:57 PM

Dude, Were you still there when that one kid in the yellow/blue came over talking **** to me cause I have konig wheels and "those are japanese" ??
Old 04-26-2009, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by SSSCEnthusiast

I got my antenna jacked, and my car was heatsoaked as ****, and in the 98 degree weather, all I got was a lot of knock retard, and 222HP on their dyno. My graph looks absolutely terrible.. but I was making power all the way up to 6500RPMS.

haha, I feel ya bro. My arms are the same color of my car now! That does blow. I would get dyno'd again. That **** sucks though about your car putting down that low of #'s.

Did you get internet for free in Morgantown unlike the Marriott?

PS - Check this section of the forum - I posted a thread about it!
Old 04-26-2009, 07:58 PM

I honestly almost stopped at a motel yesterday cause I was tired as ****, but I made it home.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:01 PM

Dude, Were you still there when that one kid in the yellow/blue came over talking **** to me cause I have konig wheels and "those are japanese" ??
lol **** him. no i dont think so or i missed it or something.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:02 PM

Nothing wrong with jdm my friend... I know one thing is for damn sure, that any honda and the honda aftermarket is alot bigger than the cobalts...

so idk why you all would hate on them??
Old 04-26-2009, 08:04 PM

lol **** him. no i dont think so or i missed it or something.

Well, that kid that was sitting on the other side of the dyno, that was like " NOW THATS JDM ******* Blah blah blah" when that supra pulled out?

He came over, talking ****, about how konigs were japanese, and I was like " well they're made in germany and america, so, shut up" and he kept saying " BUT they're japanese" and I was ready to hit the kid, and these other ppl were like " dude, they're made in germany, it's called outsourcing *******" haha.

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
Nothing wrong with jdm my friend... I know one thing is for damn sure, that any honda and the honda aftermarket is alot bigger than the cobalts...

Probably because all we did was roll by them and they were like " BOOOOOOOOOO"

We got hated on first.

I have a "**** JDM" sticker on the side of my car, because it's freakin funny. Some people just have metal poles in their asses.. or honda rods.. or something.

Last edited by SSSCEnthusiast; 04-26-2009 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-26-2009, 08:06 PM

i honestly agree with you but its mostly the crowd. there is good stuff and people there but the majority of jdm enthusiasts are but holes.

Well, that kid that was sitting on the other side of the dyno, that was like " NOW THATS JDM ******* Blah blah blah" when that supra pulled out?

He came over, talking ****, about how konigs were japanese, and I was like " well they're made in germany and america, so, shut up" and he kept saying " BUT they're japanese" and I was ready to hit the kid, and these other ppl were like " dude, they're made in germany, it's called outsourcing *******" haha.

We got hated on first.

I have a "**** JDM" sticker on the side of my car, because it's freakin funny. Some people just have metal poles in their asses.. or honda rods.. or something.

lol that kid.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:08 PM

haha, I feel ya bro. My arms are the same color of my car now! That does blow. I would get dyno'd again. That **** sucks though about your car putting down that low of #'s.

Did you get internet for free in Morgantown unlike the Marriott?

PS - Check this section of the forum - I posted a thread about it!

Dude, idk if you heard it, but i know vic and frank did, I broke traction doing a 60 pull.

222WHP cars dont do that.

We got hated on first.

I couldn't agree any less. They were booing us when the ******* civic si sedan had no bumper at all and a jacked up hood (dented and ****). Learn how to drive your car normally first and then hate if you wish. n00b.

We got hated on first.

So maybe thats why you got flamed because of your stupid sticker not because of your wheels...

Look at it this way, if neone had **** ecotech, or **** cobalts as a sticker on their car for one its childish, and 2nd its not respectful, because I would of also probably called you out myself

as you know I did mention that sticker to you, you know if your gonna be a car guy, be a car guy for every car.... You dont need to like or love everyones car but at least respect it enough because some people put alot of work in theirs... That sticker makes and made you look like a douche
Old 04-26-2009, 08:15 PM

So maybe thats why you got flamed because of your stupid sticker not because of your wheels...

Look at it this way, if neone had **** ecotech, or **** cobalts as a sticker on their car for one its childish, and 2nd its not respectful, because I would of also probably called you out myself

as you know I did mention that sticker to you, you know if your gonna be a car guy, be a car guy for every car.... You dont need to like or love everyones car but at least respect it enough because some people put alot of work in theirs... That sticker makes and made you look like a douche

Well, when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me, and assuming that i'm a douche from a sticker on my car.. yeah LOL.

Im far from it, I was actually gonna scrape that sticker because I got some new ones, and the "**** JDM" was just temporary, but now im DEF leaving it just because of all the attention it got. ha.

and honestly, i wouldn't care whatsoever if someone had a sticker that said " **** CHAD IRICK FROM WEST VIRGINIA'S BLACK COBALT SS SUPERCHARGED" Let alone " **** ecotec" Some people have no sense of humor

EDIT:

The burnout i did when i left because everyone at the dyno was calling me out, and calling me a *****, and saying my car was a piece, yeah.. THAT made me look like a douche ha.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:16 PM

now i wish i cam and introduced ya guys to my friends.. they are nice :]
Old 04-26-2009, 08:17 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well at least no one else got backed into today

**** my life.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt

**** my life.
you got hit?
Old 04-26-2009, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by occsdude
you got hit?
by sexy ss or someone.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:29 PM

Well, when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me, and assuming that i'm a douche from a sticker on my car.. yeah LOL.

Im far from it, I was actually gonna scrape that sticker because I got some new ones, and the "**** JDM" was just temporary, but now im DEF leaving it just because of all the attention it got. ha.

and honestly, i wouldn't care whatsoever if someone had a sticker that said " **** CHAD IRICK FROM WEST VIRGINIA'S BLACK COBALT SS SUPERCHARGED" Let alone " **** ecotec" Some people have no sense of humor

EDIT:

The burnout i did when i left because everyone at the dyno was calling me out, and calling me a *****, and saying my car was a piece, yeah.. THAT made me look like a douche ha.
lol see im not assuming because personally I could care less about what you do since i dont associate myself with you...

Obviously your an attention getter, as in you do it to make yourself look like an ass because of saying **** jdm, is saying **** honda... Simply said you make yourself look like a childish kid, that hasnt grown up yet
Old 04-26-2009, 08:31 PM

lol see im not assuming because personally I could care less about what you do since i dont associate myself with you...

Obviously your an attention getter, as in you do it to make yourself look like an ass because of saying **** jdm, is saying **** honda... Simply said you make yourself look like a childish kid, that hasnt grown up yet

Im only 21, I am a childish kid.

**** Honda.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt

**** my life.
Hey man, just use some touch up paint and order those clips from the Chevy dealer like I told ya and you'll be all set!

Those scrapes will buff out too. No worries.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:36 PM

i mean personally i dont see how saying one kind/model/brand of car is better than another one is childish cause we are all entitled to our opinion and thats what it is an opinion. plus if you can be different types of car guys. you saying cause some guys like one brand and are near experts on that car they arent car guys?

Quick Reply: Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.