Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yea, you may wanna try and make it, you did kinda set it all up haha
Old 02-17-2009, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
At least I can spell
wut did i spell incorrectly?
Old 02-17-2009, 04:32 PM

Dale Jr. new Camaro from Daytona

Old 02-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by cpraider12
wut did i spell incorrectly?
Generally, everything.

Here, i'll even bold what you spelled incorrectly in THIS very post....
Old 02-17-2009, 04:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stouffer
Dale Jr. new Camaro from Daytona

that your new ride? lol
Old 02-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by DebadgedBALT77
yea, you may wanna try and make it, you did kinda set it all up haha
Yeah, well, depends on what my new job is, when I start it, whether or not I work weekends, etc etc. Assuming I start a new job by the end of the month or so, it looks pretty bad to ask off for a day when you've only been with a company for a month....

I mean its whatever if I don't come. I don't even like my car anymore.....I never wash it, the interior has an inch thick layer of dirt on the dash...I still have Christmas presents in the backseat...the trunk...you can't even see the floor of the trunk, lol. I mean having lived in an apartment all last year and now i'll be in a condo....I never have a place to actually wash my car. Pay $15 for some water and use my own supplies at the local car wash bay? No thanks. I'd rather just roll around covered in dirt. I WISH my phone had a camera on it so I could take a picture of how dirty it is. Right now I live on a really really REALLY dusty dirt road so like the entire back of my car is brown, and my tires don't even have a hint of black on the sidewalls right now haha.

I'm just not as enthusiastic about it like I was in the past. Its got an ass ton of miles on it, I never have a place to clean it properly....so its gotten to the point that I pretty much just say **** it and let the car slowly waste away.

But yeah, if I don't have work, i'll come.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by ilovecars
that your new ride? lol
I wish. I was the Daytona 500 and that had this one there with all the new Chevy lineup minus the Cobalt
Old 02-17-2009, 04:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol i was playing. would be awesome if it was.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:49 PM

Yeah, well, depends on what my new job is, when I start it, whether or not I work weekends, etc etc. Assuming I start a new job by the end of the month or so, it looks pretty bad to ask off for a day when you've only been with a company for a month....

I mean its whatever if I don't come. I don't even like my car anymore.....I never wash it, the interior has an inch thick layer of dirt on the dash...I still have Christmas presents in the backseat...the trunk...you can't even see the floor of the trunk, lol. I mean having lived in an apartment all last year and now i'll be in a condo....I never have a place to actually wash my car. Pay $15 for some water and use my own supplies at the local car wash bay? No thanks. I'd rather just roll around covered in dirt. I WISH my phone had a camera on it so I could take a picture of how dirty it is. Right now I live on a really really REALLY dusty dirt road so like the entire back of my car is brown, and my tires don't even have a hint of black on the sidewalls right now haha.

I'm just not as enthusiastic about it like I was in the past. Its got an ass ton of miles on it, I never have a place to clean it properly....so its gotten to the point that I pretty much just say **** it and let the car slowly waste away.

But yeah, if I don't have work, i'll come.
One - you tell them you already have a prior engagement and the should be cool
Two - quite your crying and clean your dam car
Old 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Not a Sebring

One - you tell them you already have a prior engagement and the should be cool
Two - quite your crying and clean your dam car
Well for one, right now, until my friends and I get our condo on the 27th, i'm living with my friend (the guy who is buying the condo) at his parents house. Their outside water is turned off for the winter, I can't wash it here. And eve if it was on, i'm not gonna use their water. They're nice enough to let me stay here for a month (my lease ended at the end of January and we move into our condo at the end of Feb) so i'm not gonna just do what I wish here like I own the place. Secondly, i'm unemployed, so money is very tight/non-existent at times....so paying money to wash my car or go through a drive through car wash isn't exactly high on my list of priorities.

So for now....**** my stupid car.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM

Well for one, right now, until my friends and I get our condo on the 27th, i'm living with my friend (the guy who is buying the condo) at his parents house. Their outside water is turned off for the winter, I can't wash it here. And eve if it was on, i'm not gonna use their water. They're nice enough to let me stay here for a month (my lease ended at the end of January and we move into our condo at the end of Feb) so i'm not gonna just do what I wish here like I own the place. Secondly, i'm unemployed, so money is very tight/non-existent at times....so paying money to wash my car or go through a drive through car wash isn't exactly high on my list of priorities.

Sit tight and it will get better. If you want to wash your car water is free here. Where I live they have car wash spots with the hoses hooked up. Just find an apartment comples with one and go there
Old 02-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Not a Sebring

Sit tight and it will get better. If you want to wash your car water is free here. Where I live they have car wash spots with the hoses hooked up. Just find an apartment comples with one and go there
Your apartments > my apartments.

Lol, and driving to Ashburn to wash my car will be just as expensive (in gas) as it would be to just pay to use the water at the car wash bays out here.

It just sucks b/c I won all that Turbowax stuff in that photo contest but have no place to even use it.....
Old 02-17-2009, 05:04 PM

look wut we did!!

tc grille and 08 headlights
Old 02-17-2009, 05:07 PM

looks good
Old 02-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
look wut we did!!

tc grille and 08 headlights
Nice. And since he's getting rid of the car, he can give me those (I mainly just want the grills) before he gets rid of it and I can pay him once I have a job. Deal?
Old 02-17-2009, 07:10 PM

you still coming to my house sunday when keith and i swap covers? you could use my water if its decent out.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by occsdude
you still coming to my house sunday when keith and i swap covers? you could use my water if its decent out.
Yeah I might still come if I get either my last two weeks pay, my unemployment pay or my tax return between now and then. If I don't, I don't have money for gas to get there.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:38 PM

Brian me need directions!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:42 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by cpraider12
Brian me need directions!!!
Who the hell is Brian?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 PM

i hate 495!!!!! and the damn holes they have! i bent something on the driver side so i droped off the ss at country, hate to see the bill.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Bad05SS
i hate 495!!!!! and the damn holes they have! i bent something on the driver side so i droped off the ss at country, hate to see the bill.
Don't feel bad. My suspension is alllll shot to hell. When I brake, right before my car comes to a stop my steering wheel shudders. Don't know what that is. Also, i'm about 99% positive my stock shocks/struts are all either blown or on their last leg.

Owell. No money to fix it right now. How many miles on yours now Chase?
Old 02-18-2009, 05:21 PM

Don't feel bad. My suspension is alllll shot to hell. When I brake, right before my car comes to a stop my steering wheel shudders. Don't know what that is. Also, i'm about 99% positive my stock shocks/struts are all either blown or on their last leg.

Owell. No money to fix it right now. How many miles on yours now Chase?
sounds like you need new rotors thats whats the shudder is and i have like 80,000 and havent owed it for a whole year
Old 02-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Not a Sebring

sounds like you need new rotors thats whats the shudder is and i have like 80,000 and havent owed it for a whole year
Lol damn.

But yeah, I have Powerslots on there....but they've been on since spring of '07. So maybe its time to replace them.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Lol damn.

But yeah, I have Powerslots on there....but they've been on since spring of '07. So maybe its time to replace them.
lol maybe so what are you doing tonight im up here at dennys pissing my sister off.about the **** service im getting lol i saw you monday in warrenton
Old 02-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Not a Sebring

lol maybe so what are you doing tonight im up here at dennys pissing my sister off.about the **** service im getting lol i saw you monday in warrenton
I'm going to watch the Caps game at my friend Mats out in Bealeton.

Quick Reply: Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.