Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
can i come to these parties? lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by occsdude
can i come to these parties? lol.
If your parents will let you

But in all seriousness, your more than welcome to come up and chill sometime when you get your license Justin. Your like the oldest looking/acting 16 year old I know, lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
If your parents will let you

But in all seriousness, your more than welcome to come up and chill sometime when you get your license Justin. Your like the oldest looking/acting 16 year old I know, lol.
yeah thanks. but they wouldnt let me just cause my mom would be afraid that you would provide me drugs and alcohol and i would destroy my life. lol.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Not a Sebring

yeah thanks. but they wouldnt let me just cause my mom would be afraid that you would provide me drugs and alcohol and i would destroy my life. lol.
Drugs? **** no. I've never touched a drug a day in my life.

As for alcohol......yeah I drink, but i'm not gonna offer a 16 year old booze. Maybe if you came to party on like a Fri/Sat night and planned on staying and sleeping on the couch or something i'd offer you a beer or two.....but other than that.....no way.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:47 PM

just let me know when you have a get together and i am there its realy not that far how long does it take you to get to the appleblossom mall
Old 03-18-2009, 07:49 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by yel-low
just let me know when you have a get together and i am there its realy not that far how long does it take you to get to the appleblossom mall
No idea, lol. Jess lives in Howard County, and according to her GPS, it takes her exactly 2 hours to get to my place.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:51 PM

Drugs? **** no. I've never touched a drug a day in my life.

As for alcohol......yeah I drink, but i'm not gonna offer a 16 year old booze. Maybe if you came to party on like a Fri/Sat night and planned on staying and sleeping on the couch or something i'd offer you a beer or two.....but other than that.....no way.
yeah i dont touch drugs but yeah i would only drink if i could sleep where i am at.

oh yeah josh whats your avatar?

Last edited by occsdude; 03-18-2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Not a Sebring

yeah i dont touch drugs but yeah i would only drink if i could sleep where i am at.

oh yeah josh whats your avatar?
Thats me exactly.

And seriously? Ok....read my custom user title.....and then tell me you still don't understand what my avatar is. I forgive you, since you've only driven newer cars.......where this "mystery thing" is digital........
Old 03-18-2009, 07:58 PM

Thats me exactly.

And seriously? Ok....read my custom user title.....and then tell me you still don't understand what my avatar is. I forgive you, since you've only driven newer cars.......where this "mystery thing" is digital........
well i would have thought that since you are a mileage ***** it would have more than 12 miles on it and i starred at it for a little and could almost swear it was moving really slowly
Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Not a Sebring

well i would have thought that since you are a mileage ***** it would have more than 12 miles on it and i starred at it for a little and could almost swear it was moving really slowly

Ok well i'll give you that one, but the idea of the pic is to have an odometer with climbing miles.......not the mileage itself.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:02 PM

Ok well i'll give you that one, but the idea of the pic is to have an odometer with climbing miles.......not the mileage itself.
alright. then it works
Old 03-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Not a Sebring

alright. then it works
Also, I updated the Warrenton dyno day thread. I posted up the guy's website.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:09 PM

i saw and emailed to my dad so i should get an answer in a few days
Old 03-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Not a Sebring

i saw and emailed to my dad so i should get an answer in a few days
You can't just go downstairs and ask your dad? You guys have to communicate via email? lol

Or is he away on business/military duty right now or something?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:13 PM

You can't just go downstairs and ask your dad? You guys have to communicate via email? lol

Or is he away on business/military duty right now or something?
i just dont feel like going downstairs. we talk i just rather him see things like this stated by someone else and i give some more info and he gets the info he wants and i dont have to answer so many questions and not have answers for most of them
Old 03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Not a Sebring

i just dont feel like going downstairs. we talk i just rather him see things like this stated by someone else and i give some more info and he gets the info he wants and i dont have to answer so many questions and not have answers for most of them
I suppose.

So this crazy idea just popped into my head. I kinda wanna paint my wheels solid flat black, and paint the SS/SC lip flat-black when I get it and get my hood/trunk painted with black chalk-board paint. I know.....random as **** right? Just an idea....probally won't do it.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:22 PM

I suppose.

So this crazy idea just popped into my head. I kinda wanna paint my wheels solid flat black, and paint the SS/SC lip flat-black when I get it and get my hood/trunk painted with black chalk-board paint. I know.....random as **** right? Just an idea....probally won't do it.
umm i dont think that would look good....

i mean maybe but i dont think i have ever seen a white and black car look good. white on black yes but not white and black on black
Old 03-18-2009, 08:26 PM

stop stalling. I'm getting tsw nogaro's and painting them black. And I hate you guys for the dyno.lol
Old 03-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Not a Sebring

umm i dont think that would look good....

i mean maybe but i dont think i have ever seen a white and black car look good. white on black yes but not white and black on black
Well the whole thing that spawned this idea is me either wanting new wheels, or wanting to do something with my current wheels. My 19"s are 2 years old.....and daily driving on a 35 profile tire come rain or shine didn't come without consequences. The lips all have little chips and pothole rash here and there.....nothing major....but i'm that damn ****. Also, being as they are painted wheels, they just aren't as glossy and vivid as they used to be. So I was tossing ideas around in my head, and one idea was to paint the face/lip flat black and the little rivets gloss black. I've always loved flat black wheels, and they require like zero maintenance to keep clean, lol. Then I remembered this guy I know who recently painted his Del Sol's hood/trunk flat black....and how much I liked how it turned out. Like I said, all just potential ideas. I don't have the money to do any of that stuff right now anyways.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe
stop stalling. I'm getting tsw nogaro's and painting them black. And I hate you guys for the dyno.lol
Stalling?

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 03-18-2009 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 PM

Well the whole thing that spawned this idea is me either wanting new wheels, or wanting to do something with my current wheels. My 19"s are 2 years old.....and daily driving on a 35 profile tire come rain or shine didn't come without consequences. The lips all have little chips and pothole rash here and there.....nothing major....but i'm that damn ****. Also, being as they are painted wheels, they just aren't as glossy and vivid as they used to be. So I was tossing ideas around in my head, and one idea was to paint the face/lip flat black and the little rivets gloss black. I've always loved flat black wheels, and they require like zero maintenance to keep clean, lol. Then I remembered this guy I know who recently painted his Del Sol's hood/trunk flat black....and how much I liked how it turned out. Like I said, all just potential ideas. I don't have the money to do any of that stuff right now anyways.

Stalling?
I can sand the lip for you and paint it black, I like the wheels you have I wouldn't change anything
Old 03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Bad05SS
I can sand the lip for you and paint it black, I like the wheels you have I wouldn't change anything
Finally find access to a computer Chase? lol

And yeah....due to money....i'll probally just keep them as is. That pothole almost ended their life today though, haha.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:49 PM

I suppose.

thats so i can draw on it right?
Old 03-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Jmarie619
thats so i can draw on it right?
Of course. Seriously, if I ever did that....i'd keep chalk in the car any let people write **** all over the hood/trunk whenever they wanted to.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:53 PM

outline my butt on the trunk
Old 03-18-2009, 08:54 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Jmarie619
outline my butt on the trunk
But that would take up the whole trunk! :P

Quick Reply: Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.