Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

SVTPerformance.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 10:27 AM
Non Authorized / Non-Supporting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PauL500x
Are mustangs that come stock with shaker hoods and only a few upgrades like a supercharger and i/e/h invited?
All Fords are welcome

Originally Posted by tube
I'll come, if I can bring the E55 AMG.
Maybe next year
Old 08-31-2006, 11:06 AM

way to far away for me.. but id bring my slow5.0 if i came.. screw the slobalt when it come to eat cobras :P
Old 08-31-2006, 11:20 AM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 271 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by BilletFlow
...Maybe next year
Maybe next year some of you guys will want to visit beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. My car will be done by then and I will be more than capable of playing with you big boys. Sadly, due to a fun filled youth, I am not allowed below the 49th parallel , so I can only play up here.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:43 AM

Dam I wish I could race just a normal modded mustang. Only mustangs here are at the local retirement home.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
too far for me, BUT my car is getting tuned at steeda
Old 08-31-2006, 03:00 PM

You're just scared your cobra's will get whooped by a big four-door Mercedes...

Old 08-31-2006, 04:54 PM

damn people need to frickin just take it as it is. this is a once and a year kinda of opp. to be singled out, center of attention makin a lot of runs in a place where you know theres going to no dumb honda (just using a car make, no offence) kids running around crashing into ****. id do it for sure if it was closer. and did any one see that hes giving out stuff there?? damn, deff reschedual that for next year again or a different local maybe
Old 08-31-2006, 11:26 PM

cobras? supercharged svt cobras? You can tell how smart Mustang owners are...lets race! My 400+rwhp to your 250whp!!!!

RETARDS!!!! All the new mustangs suck ass....lost their ways....pffff

only people who do em justice is Saleen like always
Old 08-31-2006, 11:59 PM

Alot of people talked smack about the Mustang guys. I'll run one any time and anywhere that I can get(the Military keeps a close eye on me). I may not win, but slap me silly and call me Suzy if I turn down a race.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:14 AM

if my car was running i would love to drive down but sorry
Old 09-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 9JordonFlex9
cobras? supercharged svt cobras? You can tell how smart Mustang owners are...lets race! My 400+rwhp to your 250whp!!!!

RETARDS!!!! All the new mustangs suck ass....lost their ways....pffff

only people who do em justice is Saleen like always
Are you even old enough to drive??? You don't have an SS/SC and this thread is not to bash Cobalts so why bash Mustangs, this also goes for all the other people that can't read and felt they needed to worthless 2 cents in this thread.

This thread is just to see if any Cobalts wanted to meet up with billetflow and run at this event, ALL FOR FUN!!!!

Freaking Cobalt fanbois, stop getting butthurt.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:14 AM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 271 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by rambo
Are you even old enough to drive??? You don't have an SS/SC and this thread is not to bash Cobalts so why bash Mustangs, this also goes for all the other people that can't read and felt they needed to worthless 2 cents in this thread.

This thread is just to see if any Cobalts wanted to meet up with billetflow and run at this event, ALL FOR FUN!!!!

^^X2
Old 09-01-2006, 02:42 AM

^^^^x3
Old 09-01-2006, 03:05 PM

I wish I could go, I think it would be alot of fun to actually run with some cool Mustang guys and be the one that sticks out. And I would like to support a supporting vendor of the site. People should read the whole post before they post their remarks, it is all for FUN!!. Remember that 3 letter word?

Thanks for the invite, I hope some Cobalts take up the offer and have a great time.

P.S. If you do end up having a similar event next year, maybe a little more notice?
Old 09-01-2006, 03:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by rambo

Do YOU even have a SS/SC?
Old 09-01-2006, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by BilletFlow
Maybe we should just let people that might possibly want to come out and have some fun post.

You all might be suprized at how Cobra owners injoy just about any "Performance car"
If that's the case then why don't you go ahead and invite the Balt's big brother to town. See how the Cobra owners react to the new Z06 making a scene. That's a car to fear and to test yourself against. You learn to beat that car in your Cobra, THEN you have accomplished something. Besides, if the GM cars are the minority, let's make sure GM is being represented in the best possible way. Point being, there's no way the Balt owners are going to enjoy this Ford meet and since the two cars don't compare in performance, the Balt shouldn't be the one going to the meet. They will lose 9 out of 10 races, everyone will hate the car since it is GM and is a 4 banger. Unless you bring crowd control, I would never consider it. Ask some new Z06 owners first, get about 3 of those, modified and unmodified, then ask a few Balts, maybe 2 to tag along. 7.0L NA Muscle vs. 4.6L Blown Muscle. That's fair isn't it? I see someone trying to make a laughing stock out of the Balt's myself.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bad06SS
Do YOU even have a SS/SC?
I know you are joking, but was that post necessary?? What does it matter what I drive? When I see rediculous people/posts I say something, sometimes it is welcomed sometimes it is not.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fueledpassion
If that's the case then why don't you go ahead and invite the Balt's big brother to town. See how the Cobra owners react to the new Z06 making a scene. That's a car to fear and to test yourself against. You learn to beat that car in your Cobra, THEN you have accomplished something. Besides, if the GM cars are the minority, let's make sure GM is being represented in the best possible way. Point being, there's no way the Balt owners are going to enjoy this Ford meet and since the two cars don't compare in performance, the Balt shouldn't be the one going to the meet. They will lose 9 out of 10 races, everyone will hate the car since it is GM and is a 4 banger. Unless you bring crowd control, I would never consider it. Ask some new Z06 owners first, get about 3 of those, modified and unmodified, then ask a few Balts, maybe 2 to tag along. 7.0L NA Muscle vs. 4.6L Blown Muscle. That's fair isn't it? I see someone trying to make a laughing stock out of the Balt's myself.
Why would billetflow who makes stuff for supercharged cars, invite NA cars? I swear people.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:42 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree with everyone saying lets just keep it all for "fun"
but this guy has alot of good points.

Go read the mustang forums where they are talking about cobalts.
I think youll find ALOT less respect over there for our "slowbalt 4 banger POS" than you think.

I hope im wrong and you are bringing some of the better class stang owners (i know quite a few. alot of them are great people)

but hes right. this is nothing but a "lets rape the cobalts" day.
Try it with Regular GTs and youd not have had this issue.
blown cobras? gtfo.

My 0.02c
Old 09-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Banned

You all ('Balts)are gonna get worked... I say change it from a Drag event to a AutoX and then see who wins! just my :twocents:
Old 09-01-2006, 05:56 PM

I hate to brake it to you but im sure there will be KB and Whipple cobras there that will rip a Z06 a new one.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:00 PM
Banned

I like the 03-04 Cobra but a shitty driver isn't running 12's with one, more like low to mid 13's.

There fast but not that fast.

Whats really amusing is that if it was a GT get together they wouldn't want any Cobalts there killing them.

Seriously invite some modded LS1's, oh can't do that you might lose.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tryit
I hate to brake it to you but im sure there will be KB and Whipple cobras there that will rip a Z06 a new one.
hate to break it to you, but there are twin turbo zo6's thatll hand cobras their a$$. I think the zo6 is a little out of the cobra's class, what about a SS Camero w/FI, that would hand a cobra its a$$ too...

...then again, get a SS S/C or a RL out on a AutoX course with any of these cars, and the SS/RL will rock them by miles...
Old 09-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

OMG you butthurt fanbois cannot read!!!

This is not a Cobra only event, it is supposed to be a FORD only event sponsored by BILLETFLOW. Billetflow makes parts for the 03-04 Cobras and the Cobalt SS/SC. JUST FOR FUN AND TO BE NICE they invited Cobalts to come run. Of course the pullied Cobras should leave the SS/SCs like they are anchored in sand. But if you butthurt folk would read he said there is BRACKET RACING, which would make things even more fun and a lot more competitive.

soooooooo.... if you would like to go to this event then go, you are invited. If you don't want to go STFU!!
Old 09-01-2006, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by socalsilverRL
hate to break it to you, but there are twin turbo zo6's thatll hand cobras their a$$. I think the zo6 is a little out of the cobra's class, what about a SS Camero w/FI, that would hand a cobra its a$$ too...

...then again, get a SS S/C or a RL out on a AutoX course with any of these cars, and the SS/RL will rock them by miles...
Shows you what you know about your fellow chevy car. The limits of boost on a stock LS1 are 10lbs of boost because of the compression ratio wehere as the cobras compression ration 8.5to1 is set up for boost. So without being built good luck kid. Have you personally raced a SS/SC vs a cobra on a auto x track? Didnt think so

Quick Reply: SVTPerformance.com