Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

VA Meet t-shirt order form!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Large
Old 04-06-2008, 12:32 PM

man i need my car detailed 2.. im not really good with waxing and buffing ****.. so yea ,max u already know..lol
Old 04-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sick_ss/sc
man i need my car detailed 2.. im not really good with waxing and buffing ****.. so yea ,max u already know..lol
haha same here. I hate buffing cars........
Old 04-06-2008, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by sick_ss/sc
I think we should have a car wash meet up the week before the meet. That would be great. Everyone can get to know some people before we go to the meet considering I've never met anyone...

We can bring some money too because as far as I'm concerned **** ain't free.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by ssweeet
I think we should have a car wash meet up the week before the meet. That would be great. Everyone can get to know some people before we go to the meet considering I've never met anyone...

We can bring some money too because as far as I'm concerned **** ain't free.
haha well if you wanna try to make that happen go ahead. I got enough weight on my shoulders trying to make this meet stay together.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:38 PM

Of course, I'm down for it, but I'm not from around you guys so I don't know what's best for you and where's best as well.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:18 PM

ok well obviously people can vouch for me and look at my car and see how nice it is.... It has a few rock chips but thats normal... Now if you want, you can come down to my house the night before ill let say 15 or so people stay at my crib and i can detail yalls cars just throw me a few bucks for clay baring, and waxing and so forth and ill be good to go then also everyone can get their shirts that day also

just let me know ssweet and jimmy you know ill do you right.... And jimmy if i get these custom hids done ill let you have my painted stockers for 10 bucks or so... I really hope theyll get done
Old 04-06-2008, 06:50 PM

yea man his car is CLEAN. anyway max in like 2 weeks i need 2 come up there and need help with cleaning my car.. clay baring and waxing.. its never been waxed..
Old 04-06-2008, 07:01 PM

u work everyday this week man??? I have off monday, tuesday, and wednesday
Old 04-06-2008, 07:50 PM

As you have seen at meets mine is pretty much spotless as well. Sick saw mine the other day and is down right filthy. Just got through with a 1000 mile round trip to NY in the snow and rain. It needs some loving but work is crazy at the moment.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Stouffer
As you have seen at meets mine is pretty much spotless as well. Sick saw mine the other day and is down right filthy. Just got through with a 1000 mile round trip to NY in the snow and rain. It needs some loving but work is crazy at the moment.
yea dude your car was way clean, and didn't you say last meet that you just ran it through a drive through car wash and sprayed it with wax or something like that.. no matter what you did it was spotless.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
ok well obviously people can vouch for me and look at my car and see how nice it is.... It has a few rock chips but thats normal... Now if you want, you can come down to my house the night before ill let say 15 or so people stay at my crib and i can detail yalls cars just throw me a few bucks for clay baring, and waxing and so forth and ill be good to go then also everyone can get their shirts that day also

just let me know ssweet and jimmy you know ill do you right.... And jimmy if i get these custom hids done ill let you have my painted stockers for 10 bucks or so... I really hope theyll get done
Yeah dude, sounds good to me. Just set a date. Preferably the afternoon of the 19th which is a Saturday. I have off from work and school. That's a week before the meet. Even the 20th could work too. Let me know.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by ssweeet
Yeah dude, sounds good to me. Just set a date. Preferably the afternoon of the 19th which is a Saturday. I have off from work and school. That's a week before the meet. Let me know.
He can't on the 19th..........already talked it over with him. How about the 20th? Im probally going to his house the 20th for some serious detailing.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:39 AM

whitessbalt i was just gonna do your balt the 20th im not tryin to spend all day on detailing a car haha.... Ssweet bro, just come over friday the 25th of april if you wanna come to my house early thats cool idc ill detail your car so forth then you can drink some beers, play some beer pong, go to sleep and detail some more for the meet....

Theres gonna be alot of people stayin at my house just so we can have a nice cruise up now im not tryin to have everyone wash their cars at my crib, but yah only a select few so ill do yours whitessbalts ill retouch the 25th and maybe even namedgobalt but we will see... Your def. welcome to stay at my house the night of the 25th
Old 04-07-2008, 12:42 AM

whitessbalt i was just gonna do your balt the 20th im not tryin to spend all day on detailing a car haha.... Ssweet bro, just come over friday the 25th of april if you wanna come to my house early thats cool idc ill detail your car so forth then you can drink some beers, play some beer pong, go to sleep and detail some more for the meet....

Theres gonna be alot of people stayin at my house just so we can have a nice cruise up now im not tryin to have everyone wash their cars at my crib, but yah only a select few so ill do yours whitessbalts ill retouch the 25th and maybe even namedgobalt but we will see... Your def. welcome to stay at my house the night of the 25th
I can't do it the 25th because I have work that night and work in the morning of the meet.

The 20th is probably the only day.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Not a Sebring

Alright. Yeah the 20th works out best for a full on detail b/c I wont be able to make it out till a bit later on the 25th. But we'll def do a touch up wash and **** on the 25th or the morning of (26th) b/c my car will damn well get dirty in that week, lol. But it needs to be waxed badly which is what im mostly concerned about. Hopefully those mysterious scuffs will buff out of my back bumper.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
Alright. Yeah the 20th works out best for a full on detail b/c I wont be able to make it out till a bit later on the 25th. But we'll def do a touch up wash and **** on the 25th or the morning of (26th) b/c my car will damn well get dirty in that week, lol. But it needs to be waxed badly which is what im mostly concerned about. Hopefully those mysterious scuffs will buff out of my back bumper.
If things don't work out for me that's cool. It's understandable that your car gets all of the attention on that Sunday.

It honestly doesn't matter. I just didn't want to show up with a dirty whip.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:08 AM

Yea and if we don't get to my car its not gunna be a big deal. I'm gunna wash my car before I come over but a nice detail would be tight. I've really got nothing to be showing off
Old 04-07-2008, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by NamedGobalt
Yea and if we don't get to my car its not gunna be a big deal. I'm gunna wash my car before I come over but a nice detail would be tight. I've really got nothing to be showing off
Amen brother. Same here.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Not a Sebring

Main reason im concerned about my car being buffed/waxed is I got some weird black scuffs on my back bumper........dont know where they came from.........Chris knows what im talking about/ But they should buff out..........hence why I want my car buffed so badly. Its not that I wanna be an attention *****........my cars nothing special. Hell, I got a nice door ding, two bald tires......
Old 04-07-2008, 07:06 AM

don't lie you know your an attention *****.. hey since your on, am i pickin you two up??
Old 04-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Not a Sebring

don't lie you know your an attention *****.. hey since your on, am i pickin you two up??
I dunno. Are you? lol
Old 04-07-2008, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
I dunno. Are you? lol
no.. ef you guys.. you guys walk. your not allowed to take your own car either.. you must walk..

I was askin cuz i know sometimes you like to drive your own car.. but Andy is driving himself cuz he has to go to that meeting early.. so as soon as my cousin gets here we will come pick you up..
Old 04-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Not a Sebring

hey 2fastss, if its not too late, add CarySS/SC to the LSJ column on the shirt.

no.. ef you guys.. you guys walk. your not allowed to take your own car either.. you must walk..

I was askin cuz i know sometimes you like to drive your own car.. but Andy is driving himself cuz he has to go to that meeting early.. so as soon as my cousin gets here we will come pick you up..
alright. I only like taking my own car when its clean. My car looks like ass right now, haha. Try to get here by like 7:30 or so.

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 04-07-2008 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-07-2008, 07:14 AM

aight.. i'm gettin off this damn computer and going to watch for him.. cuz unlike the rest of us i can't hear him pull up.. later

Quick Reply: VA Meet t-shirt order form!