Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

VIP OHIO Meet at the Koni Challenge race - June 22, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats the price for people that don't have tickets?
Old 06-12-2008, 03:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wisemanonice
I was just wondering if there was more stuff going on friday and saturday
http://www.emcogears.com/files/2008M...icialSched.pdf
Old 06-12-2008, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by methodman2424
For Sunday? $15
Old 06-12-2008, 03:33 PM

well then all the people that didn't get tickets I'm sure can afford the 15 bucks. Might as well all roll out with us.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:07 PM

anyone know if the vip tickets are gone?!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Chizzle
anyone know if the vip tickets are gone?!
Yes, they are
Old 06-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 409 Likes on 352 Posts
its a 3 day race, but the free tickets are only for sundy?
The Cobalt's only race on Sunday. Friday is Qualifying & Practice etc - and Saturday is the Mustang Race & The Rolex Cup Cars.

Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
The event is a Sunday only event so the tickets are good for Sunday only.
No, the Emco Classic is a 3-day ordeal with 3 races - two of which take place on Saturday. The Cobalt's only race on Sunday... so that is all GM is going to give you tickets for.

Originally Posted by -MD- HHR
Sunday, June 22th
9:00am – 4:00pm

Register quickly because SPACE IS LIMITED and we need to send out the tickets in time for the event!

What is included:
• VIP Parking
• (2) General Admission Tickets
• Private Tech Talk with GM Engineers/Teams
• Full Catered Lunch
• Goodie Bags
What is the cost?
• There is no cost. It's FREE!
What you need to do to get in on this?
• Be able to bring your Cobalt (or other ECOtec powered vehicle)
• Make sure you can go on Sunday June 22nd
• Have the urge to have a great time
• Respond quickly! Registration ends , June 16th at 3:00pm (eastern)

lol
As I already said... GM is only going to give you tickets to Sunday... because that is the only day that the Cobalts are racing.

I was just wondering if there was more stuff going on friday and saturday
What she said...

$15 for a General Admission for Sunday (If you buy now - its $20 at the gate)... or $30 for the Weekend Pass (Fri-Sun and you get a free Paddock Pass, which gives you access to where they park the cars - see my pics I posted above; those came from the Paddock.

well then all the people that didn't get tickets I'm sure can afford the 15 bucks. Might as well all roll out with us.
No kidding.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP
No, the Emco Classic is a 3-day ordeal with 3 races - two of which take place on Saturday. The Cobalt's only race on Sunday... so that is all GM is going to give you tickets for.
The event - referring to the ECOtec VIP meet is a Sunday ONLY event.

Thank You.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:36 PM

To ALL my FELLOW OHIO PEEPS!!! I submitted for CAR OF THE MONTH! help me out!!!
Old 06-13-2008, 05:29 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
The event - referring to the ECOtec VIP meet is a Sunday ONLY event.

Thank You.
Well, the Gay-As-AIDS ECOtec VIP Meet is nothing than a Circle Jerk, during which everyone will ask the GM Engineers a million times whether or not they will make a Stg2 for the 08+ Cobalt SS. And since it revolves around the 3 DAYS OF RACING known as the EMCO Gears Classic... it's a 3-day ordeal.

Queers go for the "Meet"... Men go for the Racing.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:36 AM

Well, the Gay-As-AIDS ECOtec VIP Meet is nothing than a Circle Jerk, during which everyone will ask the GM Engineers a million times whether or not they will make a Stg2 for the 08+ Cobalt SS. And since it revolves around the 3 DAYS OF RACING known as the EMCO Gears Classic... it's a 3-day ordeal.

Im going for the Meet.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:38 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Well, that's a different story... you LOVE the Meet.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:45 AM

You know me so damn well!
Old 06-13-2008, 08:07 AM

So VIP tickets get you a free circle jerk? HAHAH wow I definetly feel lucky now. I wish they would let us take are cars on the track that would be the ****. I guess we settle for the circle jerk instead.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:39 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

So VIP tickets get you a free circle jerk? HAHAH wow I definetly feel lucky now. I wish they would let us take are cars on the track that would be the ****. I guess we settle for the circle jerk instead.
http://store.midohio.com/pc-839-29-0...g-program.aspx

$675... you can take your car on the track on June 18th. They have other dates too... it just costs a ton to do it.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:58 AM

Shouldn't that be "Queers go for the "Meat""???

http://store.midohio.com/pc-839-29-0...g-program.aspx

$675... you can take your car on the track on June 18th. They have other dates too... it just costs a ton to do it.
Beat me to it. I'd love to run Mid-Ohio or Watkins Glen but they're both outrageous. Maybe someday when I sell a kidney...

If you want the discount option there's always Nelson Ledges
Old 06-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Originally Posted by alleycat58
Shouldn't that be "Queers go for the "Meat""???

Beat me to it. I'd love to run Mid-Ohio or Watkins Glen but they're both outrageous. Maybe someday when I sell a kidney...

If you want the discount option there's always Nelson Ledges
Well... I was going to say "Queers go for the 'Meat'"... but then I decided that I should stick with Meet... because it would LOOK like like I said you were going for the Meet... but everyone would know I meant MEAT! Haha.

And yeah... I've thought many a time about running Mid-Ohio. I asked my Fiance if she wanted to do that on the first day of our honeymoon, before we fly to where ever we are goin... and she said "**** No." Now I don't wanna marry her.

But, I hear you actually get a lot of lap time in. I'd go for the Acura High Performance Course, if anything. It's basically the same price; only you get instructed on High Performance Driving... not that I need it anyway... my name is Mario Andretti.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:12 AM

Well... I was going to say "Queers go for the 'Meat'"... but then I decided that I should stick with Meet... because it would LOOK like like I said you were going for the Meet... but everyone would know I meant MEAT! Haha.

And yeah... I've thought many a time about running Mid-Ohio. I asked my Fiance if she wanted to do that on the first day of our honeymoon, before we fly to where ever we are goin... and she said "**** No." Now I don't wanna marry her.

But, I hear you actually get a lot of lap time in. I'd go for the Acura High Performance Course, if anything. It's basically the same price; only you get instructed on High Performance Driving... not that I need it anyway... my name is Mario Andretti.
Cruise out to BeaveRun sometime. $165, you get about an hour and a half on the track with a professional instructor. It's an Alan Wilson track. Really fun. South track opens soon, which should be a blast. Their open house days it's the same price, except you get to drive your car on the go-kart track, auto-x, and go off-roading (NOT in your car - they give you a truck to use).

LOL, see, this is where ******* and va-jay-jay come in handy to have - I cannot be told "no" if I asked to go racing. My past few b-day and x-mas presents have been GC's to do flat-out days. BTW, not so sure on the marriage thing, but if I get roped into it I already have my honeymoon planned - http://www.onelapofamerica.com/.

Speaking of OLOA, if you do ever come to BeaveRun try and come for the OLOA school. It's 2-days, like $250 and there are a lot more high caliber cars and instructors. Brock Yates and Brock Jr. both come as instructors. It's really cool.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:22 AM

Once a year in September at Autobaun Country Club in Joliet, Ill they have an open session weekend where this car club(that anyone can sign up for its like $20) comes in and runs for Sat, Sun, and Monday on the north and south tracks. Its a blast, rode with and helped out my friend in his Saleen Mustang and plan to run the Cobalt there this year. I think its around $125 per day to run there, you get 5 15min sessions.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Cruise out to BeaveRun sometime. $165, you get about an hour and a half on the track with a professional instructor. It's an Alan Wilson track. Really fun. South track opens soon, which should be a blast. Their open house days it's the same price, except you get to drive your car on the go-kart track, auto-x, and go off-roading (NOT in your car - they give you a truck to use).

LOL, see, this is where ******* and va-jay-jay come in handy to have - I cannot be told "no" if I asked to go racing. My past few b-day and x-mas presents have been GC's to do flat-out days. BTW, not so sure on the marriage thing, but if I get roped into it I already have my honeymoon planned - http://www.onelapofamerica.com/.

Speaking of OLOA, if you do ever come to BeaveRun try and come for the OLOA school. It's 2-days, like $250 and there are a lot more high caliber cars and instructors. Brock Yates and Brock Jr. both come as instructors. It's really cool.
Holy cow... I love you and hate you all at the same time. Have you looked at my MySpace? If not... give it a check.

I totally wanted to Cruise the USA for our Honeymoon - Cannonball Style or otherwise (Sweet). She wants to lay on a beach in Mexico/Jamaica/Anywhere Foreign for a Week (Gay). I don't want a typical ghey honeymoon. I don't wanna spend a week on a beach.

I've suggested a lot of things... but she don't like any of them. Whatever. I want a Divorce.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:28 AM

Holy cow... I love you and hate you all at the same time. Have you looked at my MySpace? If not... give it a check.

I totally wanted to Cruise the USA for our Honeymoon - Cannonball Style or otherwise (Sweet). She wants to lay on a beach in Mexico/Jamaica/Anywhere Foreign for a Week (Gay). I don't want a typical ghey honeymoon. I don't wanna spend a week on a beach.

I've suggested a lot of things... but she don't like any of them. Whatever. I want a Divorce.
Hrm. Find some place mediterranian with a race track near by? Would be kick ass if there was a rally school you could go to. Or how does she feel about Germany? I hear Nurburg is beautiful.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Hrm. Find some place mediterranian with a race track near by? Would be kick ass if there was a rally school you could go to. Or how does she feel about Germany? I hear Nurburg is beautiful.
Yeah, that'd be something that I'd LOVE to do. Did you look at my MySpace? That's two things you've mentioned doing on my "10List"...

I never thought of Germany. We'll see though. Europe is Expensive.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:44 AM

Yeah, that'd be something that I'd LOVE to do. Did you look at my MySpace? That's two things you've mentioned doing on my "10List"...
I can't open MySpace at work, but that's AWESOME. You probably don't want to see the pics of my Cobalt on the Dragon though huh?

I've done 5 1/2 of the things on your list.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:53 AM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Its official. Pure Hate.
Old 06-13-2008, 11:00 AM

Its official. Pure Hate.
Hehehe. BTW if you ever do get down to the Dragon, do the Cherhola (butchered the spelling I think) Skyway while you're there.

Quick Reply: VIP OHIO Meet at the Koni Challenge race - June 22, 2008