Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

who knows SICK_SS/SC?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2fastSS
and that right now he doesnt have the funds to even repay you thats the best i can do man
Sounds like somebody needs to apply at mcdonalds....

Going to be hard to get a job if people show up to a meet looking for their money back.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:10 PM

lol i mean i tried guys but thats the best i can do... If you all need some more help let me know and pm me if you need my number and well talk
Old 06-03-2008, 02:14 PM

lol i mean i tried guys but thats the best i can do... If you all need some more help let me know and pm me if you need my number and well talk
ya i need your help could you buy this gauge back from me..... how about that???
Old 06-03-2008, 02:59 PM

Ok i had just texted him saying someones tryin to press charges against you...so he calls me and we get to talking saying dead zen and his cf pegs supposedly to jimmy (sick ss/sc) he said that dead zen knew what he was getting which I highly doubt considering that the messages were posted in the first post... He said you knew that they were scratched and had superglue on them, and that right now he doesnt have the funds to even repay you thats the best i can do man... I told him i was like well i see these messages that you all exchanged why did you tell him that they were in perfect condition? He said man he knew..

So idk what to tell you best thing to do is go dispute it to the both of you (dead zen and Cobalt ss tuner) I wish i coulda helped more
im not having an issues with him im having issues with another member on the site .. and i do intend on taking legal action against that person for committing mail fraud.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Banned

oops your who i meant bro not cobalt ss tuner... But i did tell him he said basically he doesnt have the funds

Yes i know him, he was the one i did the trunk swap with and i dont see why his interior trim would be red it should be orange same as his car but idk maybe he painted it for u
he had an extra set laying around and he painted it victory red for me
Old 06-03-2008, 03:09 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I gave away my CF - wing pegs..... SOAB! I could have got $100 for them?

Originally Posted by Cobalt_SSTuner
im not having an issues with him im having issues with another member on the site .. and i do intend on taking legal action against that person for committing mail fraud.
ohhh, drama......do tell!

Last edited by Psykostevo; 06-03-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by rizoforever
ya i need your help could you buy this gauge back from me..... how about that???
dude i understand your upset but why would i buy a 2.4 ss guage?? Thats just ridiculous im not taking responsibility for someone elses actions iam sorry it did happen to you and even sorrier because i knew the guy
Old 06-03-2008, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Psykostevo

im going to keep it a private matter right now but the member is from ok. and i will be needing the assistance of other members from that region. soon. i may be taking a trip down by him so we can have a little one on one chat about fraud and theft.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How much you looking to sell it for?
Old 06-03-2008, 03:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Psykostevo

Old 06-03-2008, 03:34 PM

way to go osshwa... keep everyone happy.. if i had a cobalt id try to help but i cant.. lol pegs r a no go for the wrx or the s2k
Old 06-03-2008, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_SSTuner
im going to keep it a private matter right now but the member is from ok. and i will be needing the assistance of other members from that region. soon. i may be taking a trip down by him so we can have a little one on one chat about fraud and theft.
i'll help ya, just let me know when, i'll be waiting
Old 06-03-2008, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
How much you looking to sell it for?
180 if ya want it....
Old 06-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Not a Sebring

180 if ya want it....
I got a few other things I need to take care of first........but if you still have it mid-summer i'll likely buy it. What color is the backlight/display and what kind of bezel (silver, chrome or black) does it have? Ideally I wanted a white/black backlight w/ a chrome bezel, but i'd probally settle for a cheaper one of some other color if it was like new.

Originally Posted by Bades
way to go osshwa... keep everyone happy.. if i had a cobalt id try to help but i cant.. lol pegs r a no go for the wrx or the s2k
haha, I keep the peace

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 06-03-2008 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 07:42 PM

I got a few other things I need to take care of first........but if you still have it mid-summer i'll likely buy it. What color is the backlight/display and what kind of bezel (silver, chrome or black) does it have? Ideally I wanted a white/black backlight w/ a chrome bezel, but i'd probally settle for a cheaper one of some other color if it was like new.
it is all black with red display and it has a minor scratch on the bezel.... thats the way it came from sick_ss/sc he didnt even tell me about it said it was in perfect condition....
Old 06-03-2008, 09:03 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so jimmy cant post why? bullshit i knew about the problems, hence my email backing this up. and if he has no ******* money why did he buy an exhaust from d4 (yeah i know about that jimmy) on may 2nd when on april 28th when i asked for my money back he said he didnt have it. ******* PWNT
Old 06-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Dead Zen
so jimmy cant post why? bullshit i knew about the problems, hence my email backing this up. and if he has no ******* money why did he buy an exhaust from d4 (yeah i know about that jimmy) on may 2nd when on april 28th when i asked for my money back he said he didnt have it. ******* PWNT
ah yes, I remember that too. It was a Magnaflow axel-back D4U2S0T was getting rid of after running over that deer.

Hmm....
Old 06-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Thanks for stepping up 2fastss and atleast making an effort and letting sick_ss/sc aware of the issue
Old 06-03-2008, 09:47 PM

Honestly he said it was ******* bullshit that you posted this because he said you knew about the glued parts or whatever it was and how it was scratched... He also said that he doesnt have the funds so if you wanted your money back your going to have to dispute it over paypal otherwise he said he didnt care because you knew or some **** like that... Which i hardly believe because of the posted messages

Originally Posted by REIGN SS
Thanks for stepping up 2fastss and atleast making an effort and letting sick_ss/sc aware of the issue
Hey anything to help another member out i know i wouldnt want this **** to happen to me so i try to help out where its due and i knew jimmy i mean he lives like 20 minutes away from me and i have worked on his car for him....

Last edited by 2fastSS; 06-03-2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

ah yes, I remember that too. It was a Magnaflow axel-back D4U2S0T was getting rid of after running over that deer.

Hmm....
exactly. he literally told me within about 5 minutes he wanted it, and sent me the money same day.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:59 PM

well we all know he's lying that i knew about it per my emails. he said nothing about superglue. the claim was like new flawless. he is buying **** when he claims hes broke. Making threads about which wheel to buy and what not. buying exhausts off people and telling me he has no money. I have ways to get his home phone number from other sources. maybe talk to his mommy or daddy since he cant even ******* defend himself here

you virginia boys should pick who you hang out with. makes you all look bad associating with this scammer

some people must forget when they send you something there is a return ******* address

Last edited by Dead Zen; 06-03-2008 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-03-2008, 10:05 PM

well we all know he's lying that i knew about it per my emails. he said nothing about superglue. the claim was like new flawless. he is buying **** when he claims hes broke. Making threads about which wheel to buy and what not. buying exhausts off people and telling me he has no money. I have ways to get his home phone number from other sources. maybe talk to his mommy or daddy since he cant even ******* defend himself here

you virginia boys should pick who you hang out with. makes you all look bad associating with this scammer

some people must forget when they send you something there is a return ******* address
i feel the same way but iv been waiting even longer than you since april 4th and there isnt anythin paypal will do iv already tryed that.......
Old 06-03-2008, 10:09 PM

No reason to say this as im not nothing like this, as people can vouch for me plus we dont hang
Old 06-03-2008, 10:10 PM

roadtrip???
Old 06-03-2008, 10:14 PM

roadtrip???
im down dude lets go....