Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Who's in Northern VA?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Herndon_High_SS
If you saw a red ss/sc on fairfax county parkway that's me. Dont worry I wont give you a hard look. hahaha.

mine is the debadgged one. hope to see you around.
I believe the one I saw was badgged. I almost want to wave when I see balts coming the other direction, I've actually hit my window when it up from just having the habit of doing it on my motorcycle since most of us all wave to each other.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:18 PM

hahahaa. if it was in the reston area it was definatly me. If i see a yellow one (still yet to see one) i will wave.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:15 PM

Hey whitessbalt. You live out in the Centreville area off of braddock and stone?? I think I saw you this morning about 8ish on braddock. Car looks good if it was you.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:26 PM

Hey i live in Warrenton.. fauquier county, about 15 minutes from manassas

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
Sumerduck here. (between Warrenton and Fredericksburg). Warrenton is littered with SS/SC's........I can practically make a list of where they work and who drives them, lol. On a daily basis I typically see 7-8 a day. One is driven by an old woman (black one), one by a young girl (blueish purple color, works at the professional center), and another by a middle aged woman (burnt orange, works at blockbuster)and the rest are younger guys. I already un-covered Pieeater, who has the red one w/ black wheels/polished lip. Now I gotta find out who drives the red one at Pepsi (where I work, and I dont even know who drives it!!!), the yellow one with the high rise spoiler, and the yellow SC with the low rise spoiler, which was recently bought b/c it was at Country Chevrolet for a looong time.
Come on now man.. you know i have the yellow S/'C with the high rise

Last edited by NamedGobalt; 07-27-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2007, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Herndon_High_SS
hahahaa. if it was in the reston area it was definatly me. If i see a yellow one (still yet to see one) i will wave.
I work pretty much across the the nissan building in herndon, right around the corner from the the worldgate shopping center.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:56 PM

That is seriously right down the street from my house. I live basically right in front of Herndon Middle School. Right on grace street. Hopefully I'll see you around on elden street. Do you drive your ss/sc to work or around because for some odd reason I never see you.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:03 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NamedGobalt
Hey i live in Warrenton.. fauquier county, about 15 minutes from manassas

Come on now man.. you know i have the yellow S/'C with the high rise
haha yeah yeah Chris. But I swear theres another guy around here with the same car. Or maybe im just losing it. I saw Pat rollin out last night in the Lude. Man, his car is so damn quiet considering all his exhaust work.

Originally Posted by Stouffer
Hey whitessbalt. You live out in the Centreville area off of braddock and stone?? I think I saw you this morning about 8ish on braddock. Car looks good if it was you.

Nah, I live out in Sumerduck. But I have the only fixed up 2.4SS with hundreds of miles, lol, so it was likely me. If it was white, lowered, had black/polished 19"s and sounded like it could wake the dead.....yep, probally was me! I don't even know where Centreville is, but if its between Sumerduck (Fredericksburg) and DC, then I was probally there. I work in DC, and leave my car in Fairfax/Vienna and take company vehicles to DC. Also, our workshop is in Manassas, so im up that way a bit too.

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 07-28-2007 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-29-2007, 08:02 PM

who was that today on rte 7 near tyson's... you were right behind, then beside me... you were also in Yellow ss/sc
Old 07-31-2007, 02:15 PM

Hey I just wanted to let you know, that bluish purple SS you see in Warrenton is me! There is another girl that has a blue SS - ironically she even looks like me...but she's not friendly. I've got a soccer ball and beads hanging from my rear view mirror - so you don't get us mixed up.
See ya on the road!

Sumerduck here. (between Warrenton and Fredericksburg). Warrenton is littered with SS/SC's........I can practically make a list of where they work and who drives them, lol. On a daily basis I typically see 7-8 a day. One is driven by an old woman (black one), one by a young girl (blueish purple color, works at the professional center), and another by a middle aged woman (burnt orange, works at blockbuster)and the rest are younger guys. I already un-covered Pieeater, who has the red one w/ black wheels/polished lip. Now I gotta find out who drives the red one at Pepsi (where I work, and I dont even know who drives it!!!), the yellow one with the high rise spoiler, and the yellow SC with the low rise spoiler, which was recently bought b/c it was at Country Chevrolet for a looong time.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:58 PM

haha yeah yeah Chris. But I swear theres another guy around here with the same car. Or maybe im just losing it. I saw Pat rollin out last night in the Lude. Man, his car is so damn quiet considering all his exhaust work.
OH yea thats right there is another guy with my car i forgot bout him. Don't worry bout pat's exhaust he got his piping in a while ago.. but they sent him 2.5 inch piping and 3 inch muffler and resonator.. so he's sending the piping back to get 3 inch.. but for now he's only got 2 and a quarter inch.. it's restricting him like a beast.. once the 3 inch is in it's ready to go.. i'm tryin to talk him into puttin a turbo in it and he's actually thinkin bout it
Old 08-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NamedGobalt
OH yea thats right there is another guy with my car i forgot bout him. Don't worry bout pat's exhaust he got his piping in a while ago.. but they sent him 2.5 inch piping and 3 inch muffler and resonator.. so he's sending the piping back to get 3 inch.. but for now he's only got 2 and a quarter inch.. it's restricting him like a beast.. once the 3 inch is in it's ready to go.. i'm tryin to talk him into puttin a turbo in it and he's actually thinkin bout it
Ah, gotcha. 3" on an N/A 2.2 engine.........seems a bit excessive, but I guess knows his Hondas better than I do.

Pat.........turbo.....what is this world coming to!?! lol. Pat used to be the most anti-turbo/supercharger know I knew!

Originally Posted by vamarti113
Hey I just wanted to let you know, that bluish purple SS you see in Warrenton is me! There is another girl that has a blue SS - ironically she even looks like me...but she's not friendly. I've got a soccer ball and beads hanging from my rear view mirror - so you don't get us mixed up.
See ya on the road!
Good deal. That blurple color seems to go over well with the ladies. Theres a girl in Front Royal I used to see all the time when I worked out there on a route for Pepsi that had a blurple SS/SC w/ a big butterfly vinyl on the back window. Then, once I was at Safeway in Warrenton, and an older woman......i'd say 40's-50's had parked next to me while I was inside and talked up a storm about our cars, lol. Being as I had a 2.4SS, she kept asking me "wheres your gauge!?" reffering to your boost gauge, and "why don't you have a big spoiler!?"........lol. Crazy old people. I believe i've seen you.....or at least the other girl....in town numerous times. Theres also two other girls with 2.4SS's........one with a white one like me.......so much for trying to be different.......and the other has the sport tint red metallic (maroon), and she delivers Pizza for Dominos. As for guys in SS/SC's in town, well theres just too many to name, lol. But yeah, im in Warrenton genereally every night. Me and a bunch of close friends meet up and just hang out at numerous spots like Borders, Tropical Smoothie and Wal-Mart. I roll around with two Focus's (one silver, one blue), a blue WRX, a white STI, a gunmetal xA, a gunmetal Eclipse, a red Fit, two Saabs (both green), and sometimes a black Trans Am. But your guaranteed to at least see me, the two Foci and the blue WRX in town at one of those spots every weekday night usually.

btw, this is my car: https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/wheels-tires-96/finally-pics-my-black-19-s-my-white-2-4ss-69978/

My car is very low, loud and has 19"s so you can't miss it, lol.

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 08-04-2007 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2007, 11:03 AM

Any of you going to rev it up next Saturday at fexex field?
Old 08-05-2007, 12:45 PM

Yeah, me an my girl are going up. I think we drive in group in 7 that starts at 11AM. Also signed us up for the go karts and the other stuff.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:38 AM

Yeah, me an my girl are going up. I think we drive in group in 7 that starts at 11AM. Also signed us up for the go karts and the other stuff.
I'm sceduled for the 3:20 group, I'll probobly be there really early though, not sure yet, thinking around 11 or so.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Badassz69
I'm sceduled for the 3:20 group, I'll probobly be there really early though, not sure yet, thinking around 11 or so.
Did you get the confrimation email with the schedule?? even thought it says 11 on my group I don't think we actually go out unitl like 1 or something.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:35 PM

Did you get the confrimation email with the schedule?? even thought it says 11 on my group I don't think we actually go out unitl like 1 or something.
Yeah I got confirmation my says 3:20 is my time but it just says be there 15 mins early to sign in. Says you can sign in earlier though and you can do other things. I was talking to some of the guys that went and they said there was enough stuff to be there all day so I may go really early. Something about VIP parking as well.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Badassz69
Yeah I got confirmation my says 3:20 is my time but it just says be there 15 mins early to sign in. Says you can sign in earlier though and you can do other things. I was talking to some of the guys that went and they said there was enough stuff to be there all day so I may go really early. Something about VIP parking as well.
Find out about that VIP parking and let me know aobut that. I hate walking around that damm stadium.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:49 PM

Find out about that VIP parking and let me know aobut that. I hate walking around that damm stadium.
Yeah I'll try to get more info on it. It's gonna be in the parking lot isn't it not in the actual stadium. I know the autocrossing events they have there are in the parking lot. Did you want to meet up and go up there that morning. I started a thread a month or so ago but nobody ever posted. Maybe I should give it another bump.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:51 PM

If you want to meet up that is cool. I have to be there at 10:45 to sign me and the girl in. From our side of town it should only take 30 min to get there so to be safe I would say leave at 10.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:54 PM

If you want to meet up that is cool. I have to be there at 10:45 to sign me and the girl in. From our side of town it should only take 30 min to get there so to be safe I would say leave at 10.
That sounds good, where do you want to meet at? I'm still trying to find anyone else in the area to join us, but no luck so far. Funny can find people to go up to PA with for the meet on the 12 but nobody beside you for a local event.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:57 PM

You live down on Franconia by the highschool right?? Maybe meet at Hoffmans Theater at the Telegraph, Eisenhower intersection.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:59 PM

You live down on Franconia by the highschool right?? Maybe meet at Hoffmans Theater at the Telegraph, Eisenhower intersection.
That sounds good, that's like 5 mins from me and we can get onto beltway from there.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:02 PM

Cool it's only 10 min from me. I got your number if anything changes will let you know.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:39 PM

So when are we going to have a NO.VA meet...i live in woodbridge.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:14 PM

Yea when is that meat of ours? I have one person already who wants to hook one up. Maybe their is some car show or gathering where we can all roll up.

Quick Reply: Who's in Northern VA?