Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Who's in Northern VA?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you already missed the Northern VA meet. It was like two Sundays ago in Richmond, lol. Go the the Regional thread and you can see pics and everything. My car made it about half way.....drove over a nail and had to leave it at some random Food Lion, and ended up riding the rest of the way up with my friend Chris (NamedGoBalt) in his yellow SS/SC.

As for car shows and such, you could always roll down to the BK car show every Fri-Sat night in Manassas on Rt. 28. Sat night is typically more when the tuner cars show up (Cobalts, SRT-5s, EVOs, STIs, Civics, RSXs, etc etc). Me and my car club go every now and then.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
people do still actually meet up at fair oaks still....... kingstowne.............. springfield mall.......... rockville........ etc.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:49 PM

How about a whole bunch of the cobalt owners?
Old 08-12-2007, 11:07 PM

im in winchester va

we all need to meet up sometime have a car show

Last edited by sick_ss/sc; 08-12-2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2007, 12:58 AM

again.... we've been here before... we all say there are no meets up here.... so suggest something that right nearby..... then more people join in... it starts springfield/alexandria, and ends out in mannassas to please those further west... I drop and others drop as things have by this point become unworkable... being as my fridays/saturdays are out, I work every day, and get up at 240am for work. Others start finding their own scheduling issues, and a long story short, end up at chic fil a or BK. so. Basically, we need to split areas more, and if you can go, great... if not... maybe next time. END POINT- instead of trying to set up a big meet... smaller ones need to be set up first.. just so something actually happens.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by YellowSiren
again.... we've been here before... we all say there are no meets up here.... so suggest something that right nearby..... then more people join in... it starts springfield/alexandria, and ends out in mannassas to please those further west... I drop and others drop as things have by this point become unworkable... being as my fridays/saturdays are out, I work every day, and get up at 240am for work. Others start finding their own scheduling issues, and a long story short, end up at chic fil a or BK. so. Basically, we need to split areas more, and if you can go, great... if not... maybe next time. END POINT- instead of trying to set up a big meet... smaller ones need to be set up first.. just so something actually happens.
Your so right, I asked about revitup only stouffer came, we just went up to a meet in PA today. Need to be willing to A)take time off, and B)drive. Sunday midday meet would be fine with me almost any weekend. I live right near springfield. Burke lake park is nice, place to park hang out?

Next Sunday should work for me, actually trying to go to nopi the weekend after next Saturday though but that would be sweet, having the cobalt crew represent. Not sure if I will have the funds to go but i usually figure something out.

Last edited by Badassz69; 08-13-2007 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-13-2007, 07:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
fairfax manassass area
Old 08-13-2007, 08:08 AM
Not a Sebring

I'm game for any meets, big or small, in Winchester, Fairfax, Arlington, Vienna, Warrenton, Manassas, Culpepper, Spotsylvania, Richmond, etc etc. I used to drive all over at my old job, so I'm familiar with generally anywhere in Northern VA. Keep me posted!
Old 08-13-2007, 08:26 AM

Is there any car shows coming up sometime? Maybe that would make it a better reason for everyone to go.
Old 08-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Herndon_High_SS
Is there any car shows coming up sometime? Maybe that would make it a better reason for everyone to go.
The Nopi Nationals event at Budds Creek is coming up in a few weeks. Its sometime in Aug, can't remember which Sat-Sun.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:24 AM

I dont know if anyone is familiar with this...but in manassass every friday and saturday night at the burger king right by 234 people meet up there...I am always with the 2 lifted trucks..I would bring my car but there are no other cobalts there. There are many sti, wrx,and srt-4 and some ricers...sooo hit mee back about that...there are a lot of the scions..they have like a club..hahha
Old 08-13-2007, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
The Nopi Nationals event at Budds Creek is coming up in a few weeks. Its sometime in Aug, can't remember which Sat-Sun.
It's saturday after next I believe the 25th.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:28 AM

hey sick ss/sc i live in winchester virginia also...I think ive seen you around once or twice we should meet up sometime
Old 08-13-2007, 10:29 AM

where is the nopi national?
Old 08-14-2007, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by SC cobaltss15
where is the nopi national?
Its at MIR

Iam in Woodbridge.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
you already missed the Northern VA meet. It was like two Sundays ago in Richmond, lol. Go the the Regional thread and you can see pics and everything. My car made it about half way.....drove over a nail and had to leave it at some random Food Lion, and ended up riding the rest of the way up with my friend Chris (NamedGoBalt) in his yellow SS/SC.

As for car shows and such, you could always roll down to the BK car show every Fri-Sat night in Manassas on Rt. 28. Sat night is typically more when the tuner cars show up (Cobalts, SRT-5s, EVOs, STIs, Civics, RSXs, etc etc). Me and my car club go every now and then.

lol well to me thats lik south VA lol

This is true....thats a cool idea tho...driving from alex. to woodbridge or manassas south on 95 in like a crew lol

Last edited by Kurupt Rican; 08-14-2007 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-14-2007, 01:06 PM

Man richmond is very south for me. Sheesh I'm in Herndon. But i guess you gotta drive a whiles for a good time. I will make the compromise if we get something legit.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:14 PM

Well I'm up for nopi, meet, or we could meet at one of the many parks in the area, Burke lake, Mt Vernon and so on. I would pick one and just go with that but I have relationship issues going on so I'm not able to put my all into cordinating anything, when are most of you off, I would guess a Sunday would be the best, we could all meet at Hooters in Fairfax, Woodbridge or Mannassas, for lunch on Sunday.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:25 PM

I would be down for a NOPI run. I have to double check the old calendar though, I may be out of town that weekend.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Badassz69
Well I'm up for nopi, meet, or we could meet at one of the many parks in the area, Burke lake, Mt Vernon and so on. I would pick one and just go with that but I have relationship issues going on so I'm not able to put my all into cordinating anything, when are most of you off, I would guess a Sunday would be the best, we could all meet at Hooters in Fairfax, Woodbridge or Mannassas, for lunch on Sunday.
i concur.... I mean, we have all the little bbq/tourists pull offs on GW parkway for example, which are park police only (no county trying to get us on loitering).
Old 08-14-2007, 02:44 PM

well **** looks like we have alot of va boys with balts lets get a meet going
Old 08-14-2007, 03:06 PM

Everyone just set times.............. I'm on the road most days 3-4 amish and 1-2pmish from commute...... springfield mall is 15min or less from me.. so... I could try things up like 3pm - 350am or after about 2pm in that area (till like 4pm) (preferred)....... but work 2 jobs and haven't had a weekend off in 5 months, limiting other timeframes.... so, what can I work around?
Old 08-14-2007, 04:20 PM

I dont know if anyone is familiar with this...but in manassass every friday and saturday night at the burger king right by 234 people meet up there...I am always with the 2 lifted trucks..I would bring my car but there are no other cobalts there. There are many sti, wrx,and srt-4 and some ricers...sooo hit mee back about that...there are a lot of the scions..they have like a club..hahha
Old 08-14-2007, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by SC cobaltss15
no offense, but how many times does this circle have to go round?
(I seem to remember this post having already been made yesterday morning-0924am)
Yes, we are all familiar with the BK meets.
They're just too much of a hassle for some of us... Not everyone lives in Centreville, Herndon, or has Saturday mornings offm
Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 PM

no offense, but how many times does this circle have to go round?
(I seem to remember this post having already been made yesterday morning-0924am)
Yes, we are all familiar with the BK meets.
They're just too much of a hassle for some of us... Not everyone lives in Centreville, Herndon, or has Saturday mornings offm
well its not saturday mornings...it is saturday nights and friday nights....

Quick Reply: Who's in Northern VA?