Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Woodward Dream Cruise 2009! We getting together or what?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank
I really want to make it to the friday meet but, I'm no sure if I'm working. I'm planning on going to the cruise and a friend of mine is bringing his lifted charokee. He wants to take the doors off of it.. lol
Hey, no problem if you can't make it. It'll be great to have as many people attend the meet, but with work, life, etc you can't always make everything. While we won't be cruising on Saturday I'm sure everyone will be meeting up for those that would like to on the main day of the cruise... I'll probably be there all day myself.

On Monday I'm going to PM everyone trying to get a final list of everyone that will be attending the meet. So I'm sure most people will know what their schedule will be looking like by the beg of next week. I'll make a last min thread about it too seeing that I've seen some new members from Mi posting on here and I'll try and get their attention...
Old 08-08-2008, 02:07 PM

well i'm working friday. next week. So I should be out all day saturday and early concidering i get off of work at 5 am. I'm going to put my Hahn cat back on today and maybe cuise out there tonight. Is anyone going out !?
Old 08-08-2008, 03:40 PM

where is everyone meeting ? i'll be down towards Lincoln behind the bp my cobalt will be there and my husbands cavalier if u can find us come check it out will also be there through out the week as i live close to woodward i will look for the cobalts, also i have a new hood so my car looks different it"s still black for a few weeks getting painted after the cruise

[QUOTE=FrankTheTank;2709087]well i'm working friday. next week. So I should be out all day saturday and early concidering i get off of work at 5 am. I'm going to put my Hahn cat back on today and maybe cuise out there tonight. Is anyone going out !?[/QUOTe

on friday i will be out

Last edited by ss/sc girl 06; 08-08-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2008, 05:31 PM

well i'm working friday. next week. So I should be out all day saturday and early concidering i get off of work at 5 am. I'm going to put my Hahn cat back on today and maybe cuise out there tonight. Is anyone going out !?
[QUOTE=ss/sc girl 06;2709374]where is everyone meeting ? i'll be down towards Lincoln behind the bp my cobalt will be there and my husbands cavalier if u can find us come check it out will also be there through out the week as i live close to woodward i will look for the cobalts, also i have a new hood so my car looks different it"s still black for a few weeks getting painted after the cruise

OK, we'll get you down for Saturday.

well i'm working friday. next week. So I should be out all day saturday and early concidering i get off of work at 5 am. I'm going to put my Hahn cat back on today and maybe cuise out there tonight. Is anyone going out !?[/QUOTe

on friday i will be out
We're meeting a little further south, actually in Royal Oak. Woodward & 13 1/2 mile @ Pot Belly @6pm then across Woodward @7pm we're meeting in a corner parking lot a couple buildings north of Street Legal Customs to get the balts together to go cruising.

I know exactly where you'll be. I'm parking my car over at my grandmother's place. She lives off of N Adams near Derby Middle School and I'll probably walk to Woodward from there on Saturday... We'll look for you!
Old 08-09-2008, 03:28 AM

Orange balt; black powder coated rims, carbon fiber ss badges, custom projecter heads, and blacked out tails. Just installed my Hahn cat back. Will be around on saturday all day.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:02 AM

i know the place you hang out, from royal oak .hope to see some (meet )

im down at 10 and half mile . hope to meet some of u im also a member on the see club, also under a different name.

Last edited by ss/sc girl 06; 08-10-2008 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2008, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by ss/sc girl 06
i know the place you hang out, from royal oak .hope to see some (meet )

im down at 10 and half mile . hope to meet some of u im also a member on the see club, also under a different name.
Cool Cool. Yeah I posted a thread on seecarclub.net and got about 11 replies, half of which said they wanted to meet up. After I acknowledged them and even e-mailed them on there I haven't gotten any responses so far.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:17 AM

Orange balt; black powder coated rims, carbon fiber ss badges, custom projecter heads, and blacked out tails. Just installed my Hahn cat back. Will be around on saturday all day.
frank im still waiting on pics of the car bro... Hope shes treating you good i miss that car
Old 08-14-2008, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
frank im still waiting on pics of the car bro... Hope shes treating you good i miss that car
oh. thanks for reminding me. I took a few quick picks. will post em on myspace for now.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:34 AM

Ok guys, well as of this morning I'm going to post up all who will be attending tomorrow who replied to me. If I get any more replies I'll update the list. And if anything changes I'll post it by the early afternoon tomorrow.

07BlackSS/SC (and his friend is coming in his SS/SC)
Shibito
SS/SC Crazer
Zetterbergfan1
Cougarguy
DetroitBluCobalt
2008CobaltSSTurbo

I also may have a buddy of mine coming, he has a SS N/A.

And I haven't heard from anyone from South East Ecotec Enthusiasts so I'm assuming no one will be coming from there.

For Saturday constantproject, twztd, and FrankTheTank said they'll be able to make it then. I'm probably going to be out on Woodward near Birmingham around 10am-11am and I'll find a place to set up or something...

We'll discuss who's meeting on Sat as well, and we'll figure those details tomorrow.

Looking forward to tomorrow!
Old 08-14-2008, 10:39 AM

I'll most likely be out tomorrow night too...probably not until around 7ish.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by radtasticniKKi
I'll most likely be out tomorrow night too...probably not until around 7ish.
Great that's around the time we'll be meeting up!

We're meeting @7pm @ the corner parking lot of a small building on the corner of 13 1/2 mile road on Woodward (north bound side) a few stores just north of Street Legal Customs...
We'd love to have you meet up with us!
Old 08-14-2008, 11:10 AM

Sounds good...but isn't SLC located South of 12 Mile?!
Do you know what store parking lot it is that we're meeting at?
Old 08-14-2008, 11:24 AM

Crap... You are right it is... Wow I've just been giving false info out! Thanks for posting that.

Ok. @6pm we'll be meeting at Pot Belly which is on the corner of Woodward @13 1/2 mile road.

@7pm we're meeting @ a corner parking lot building that's just a couple buildings maybe 50 yards from Street Legal Customs (same side) I don't know what street that would be...

I think it's Woodward & Catalpa Dr. Do you know if there's a stop light there?
Old 08-14-2008, 01:16 PM

There is a stoplight at Woodward & Catalpa...there is a Murray's there too. Is that the parking lot?
Old 08-14-2008, 01:26 PM

There is a stoplight at Woodward & Catalpa...there is a Murray's there too. Is that the parking lot?
Hmm I don't recall seeing a Murray's there, Is the Murrays on the other side of Woodward?

Ok, I'm a regular on Woodward but I live closer to Ann Arbor, and I'm only more familiar with Down Town Birmingham.

Ok so let's try this. You know where Royal Oak Ford is right? Right next to it just north of the used car lot is where SLC is located... Then there's a couple small buildings... I have no idea what they are, and then there is a side street with a stop light that goes straight across Woodward a few hundred yards north of SLC (all on the Northbound side) I'm think that's Catalpa Dr. Anyways like I said there's a small corner parking lot right there.

But if you can't find that. And if you can't meet up w us @ Pot Belly @6pm just a little further up Woodward, I know you said it'd be closer to 7pm, we're still going to meet around SLC but PM me and I'll give you my cell and we can all still meet up.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by SS4EVER
Hmm I don't recall seeing a Murray's there, Is the Murrays on the other side of Woodward?

Ok, I'm a regular on Woodward but I live closer to Ann Arbor, and I'm only more familiar with Down Town Birmingham.

Ok so let's try this. You know where Royal Oak Ford is right? Right next to it just north of the used car lot is where SLC is located... Then there's a couple small buildings... I have no idea what they are, and then there is a side street with a stop light that goes straight across Woodward a few hundred yards north of SLC (all on the Northbound side) I'm think that's Catalpa Dr. Anyways like I said there's a small corner parking lot right there.

But if you can't find that. And if you can't meet up w us @ Pot Belly @6pm just a little further up Woodward, I know you said it'd be closer to 7pm, we're still going to meet around SLC but PM me and I'll give you my cell and we can all still meet up.

There is a Murray's, Trader Joes and some other stores at the corner of Woodward & Catalpa, where there is a light. They are on the same side of the Woodward as SLC...I'm pretty sure thats the parking lot you're referring to.

I'll find you guys somehow...
Old 08-14-2008, 04:26 PM

There is a Murray's, Trader Joes and some other stores at the corner of Woodward & Catalpa, where there is a light. They are on the same side of the Woodward as SLC...I'm pretty sure thats the parking lot you're referring to.

I'll find you guys somehow...
Ok yeah, let's meet in that general vicinity around 7pm.

Lol just keep your eye out for like 10 balts...

Ok everyone. I definitely goofed on the location of where we're meeting @7pm. For some reason I was thinking SLC and Pot belly were like right across the street from eachother on Woodward, but they're a few miles apart.

@6pm we're still meeting @Potbelly. Then @7pm we're meeting @ Woodward & Catalpa Dr. right by Murray's, and Trader Joes... It's a bigger parking lot than what I picked originally and might work out better. I'm also PM'ing everyone.

Kevin
Old 08-15-2008, 09:13 AM

Not that it matters, but I probably won't be able to make it out till like 7:30 - 8 p.m. Hopefully I can still find you guys, but I'll give someone a call if not.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 AM

hey guys i would love to come down and see all the balts that I wish to have one day
where can i see you guys at tonight ??
is it going to be at potbelly ?? or trader joes ?
or at both ??
Old 08-15-2008, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by theycallmechoodeee
hey guys i would love to come down and see all the balts that I wish to have one day
where can i see you guys at tonight ??
is it going to be at potbelly ?? or trader joes ?
or at both ??
@6pm we're meeting @Pot Belly. We'll be there for probably an hour. Then the rest of us will be assembling @The Murray's parking near trader Joes around 7pm. Like I said look for a group of Cobalt's. You can't miss us!

Also if your there earlier I know a couple of the guys will be @Pot Belly even as early as like 5:30pm the we'll be around in the area.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SS4EVER
@6pm we're meeting @Pot Belly. We'll be there for probably an hour. Then the rest of us will be assembling @The Murray's parking near trader Joes around 7pm. Like I said look for a group of Cobalt's. You can't miss us!

Also if your there earlier I know a couple of the guys will be @Pot Belly even as early as like 5:30pm the we'll be around in the area.
I don't have mine...but if I'm in the area I will stop by...I live a few blocks behind Trader Joes...
Old 08-15-2008, 02:30 PM

idk what time i will be coming out but it will be in the monte carlo, i will probably see you guys, shouldnt be hard to miss
Old 08-15-2008, 03:26 PM

So is there a plan B yet?! haha.

I work on Woodward near 696 and its already super crazy!!! I heard most parking lots are already filled. Just wondering what we're gonna do if we can't park anywhere to meet!
Old 08-15-2008, 03:32 PM

i will be leaving around 7ish and getting there around 8ish due to traffic, its only a half hour ride but its gunna be a bitch getting down there...... i will keep my eyes pealed and i will bring a camera to get some shots of cool cars

Quick Reply: Woodward Dream Cruise 2009! We getting together or what?