Old 06-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES!!! im down!!
Old 06-15-2008, 12:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by stealthy1ss
I realize this but there are better ways to lay out the information then what you did. Also I understand that people can be stubborn and not listem but then that is there fault.

We should all meet up at Jordan's house, rent jet ski's, and then go cruise around Jefferson on them!
im blunt.. thats how it is.. i would have called him on the phone to tell him this but he forced my ace. if he is a big boy he will understand.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 AM
Banned

you just dont get it, porting it out adds output to the flux dispersal unit, creating maximum thru-put if you will, energizing the left side brake rotors and allowing for wind to build on the right rotors, adding 20 lbs of boost and around 200 extra hp to the left side!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by lowbalt06
hows your blown up cobalt doing.. not to mention im not the one who spent 1000 dollars and have yet to see a single part for my car aside form supercharger grease. also you supercharger is way way over ported... in fact its so over ported that it will be less efficent then it was to start out with. porting it as far as you did your going to created turbulence inside of the supercharger intern you will create less boost because the rotors will suck air back into the supercharger.. the whole point of a supercharger is to create pressure and you just destroyed the space allotted to create the pressure. also your on crack for thinking that moving your heat exchanger to the front will effecently cool your supercharger 1 of 2 things will happen 1, your not going to notice a difference and 2, your going to run all around hotter because it is blocking the air flow to your radiator. also your a fool a fool i say for not even thinking about running any cooling mods.. specially with the pulley size you are running and the "50 shot" your an idiot for not even considering running meth injection. there are no amount of forged parts out there that can protect you from stupid.

as far as beeyond goes.. i believe they hand out decals to every honda with in a 5 county radius. and they did have people who stole parts off of cars using work computers..

WRONG..

RIGHT

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
**** off nate R
Old 06-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Banned

oh ****, nate served derek, then derek served him back so i guess....

ITS ON!!!!!!!!
No holds barred breakdance contest in the culvers parking lot!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:46 AM

hows your blown up cobalt doing.. not to mention im not the one who spent 1000 dollars and have yet to see a single part for my car aside form supercharger grease. also you supercharger is way way over ported... in fact its so over ported that it will be less efficent then it was to start out with. porting it as far as you did your going to created turbulence inside of the supercharger intern you will create less boost because the rotors will suck air back into the supercharger.. the whole point of a supercharger is to create pressure and you just destroyed the space allotted to create the pressure. also your on crack for thinking that moving your heat exchanger to the front will effecently cool your supercharger 1 of 2 things will happen 1, your not going to notice a difference and 2, your going to run all around hotter because it is blocking the air flow to your radiator. also your a fool a fool i say for not even thinking about running any cooling mods.. specially with the pulley size you are running and the "50 shot" your an idiot for not even considering running meth injection. there are no amount of forged parts out there that can protect you from stupid.

as far as beeyond goes.. i believe they hand out decals to every honda with in a 5 county radius. and they did have people who stole parts off of cars using work computers..

WRONG..

RIGHT

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

f ur mom 2 bitch i bought alot of stuff so far and i am doing cooling mods and other **** that no one knows about but me and zack if you want to be a dusch i just get someone to wipe out the ban stick on you ass Reigon SS im sick off you always running your mouth and it is over ported but there is a reason for that and you know nothing about car beside what you read out of fourms so go sit on you hurst shifter in your LS...

derek will read this thread and never sas talk me again
dude oh well it call and opinion i dont really care ither way buddy but would you like if if people talked **** about you so you shouldn't run your mouth bout other people WRONG:!

im blunt.. thats how it is.. i would have called him on the phone to tell him this but he forced my ace. if he is a big boy he will understand.
and if what we are trying to do but not telling you casue you probably wipe out some other post that someone else post stating on something you not nothing off hand about i may be stubborn that besides the point but if it doesnt work i'll have more of a reason and excuse to go turbo!!! this is why its called and ideal! and just so you know i am doing cooling mods lowbalt

and for my ding ding your out punch i probably would of wuped your ls with 3pistons but i think you had a reason of backing down........all in all nate i thank you for pointing out that you think my superchager is over ported it is dually noted

but i will try to explain to you why it is ported the way it is next time i see you ok lowbalt it hard to explain over the forums plus i was looking out for you casue someone has a big mouth and said something about you saying **** and it was no one from rev or sa i just should of been better about wording it but if you want to know who you'll have to call me i left you a message about it on you phone but know one wants to answer there phone tonight lol

here jordan i did this for you along time ago and for got to post it

Originally Posted by Frankruffolo257
you just dont get it, porting it out adds output to the flux dispersal unit, creating maximum thru-put if you will, energizing the left side brake rotors and allowing for wind to build on the right rotors, adding 20 lbs of boost and around 200 extra hp to the left side!!!
finally someone who understands jeezzzz

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 06-15-2008 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Banned

derek isnt a good reader...

Porting the M-Series Supercharger:

It is not a good idea to remove too much material from any portion of the blower. Extreme porting of the blower will disrupt the air and will reduce efficiency greatly. A light porting of the inlet housing will help increase intake CFM of the pump. Typically, if a TB (throttle-body) upgrade is available, it helps to match the TB port size to the inlet port for a smooth intake of air with minimal disruption. Smoothing this opening up and enlarging it slightly will help introduce more air into the rotor housing which can then be "pushed" into the lower intake manifold. The inside of the housing can also be lightly ported to increase internal surface area. It is important to note, that internal porting of the rotor housing should be very minimal. Basically, remove any and all casting flashes and ensure complete symmetry while removing as little material as possible. Removing too much material will interfere with air flow and the functionality of the rotors. The output plate at the base of the M62 housing is what can be modified the most. This plate has one large triangular and two small oval passages in it. Right now, we'll focus on the large triangle. This is the passage that air is pushed through by the rotors to create a positive pressure in the lower intake manifold. This passage can be opened up slightly and smoothed out for best flow. Opening it up too much will also disrupt airflow. This is the most porting that should be performed on an Eaton M-Series blower to maintain efficiency.

oh ****, nate served derek, then derek served him back so i guess....

ITS ON!!!!!!!!
im down for a break dance fight.

Last edited by lowbalt06; 06-15-2008 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2008, 12:27 PM

ITS ON!!!!!!!!
I wanna see this...

ITS ON BROTHER!

**** we need to meet up again...im gonna bump the BBQ thread post in that if anyone is interested.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

how about 2weeks from today???
Old 06-15-2008, 12:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
that works, il have off
Old 06-15-2008, 01:35 PM

derek isnt a good reader...

Porting the M-Series Supercharger:

It is not a good idea to remove too much material from any portion of the blower. Extreme porting of the blower will disrupt the air and will reduce efficiency greatly. A light porting of the inlet housing will help increase intake CFM of the pump. Typically, if a TB (throttle-body) upgrade is available, it helps to match the TB port size to the inlet port for a smooth intake of air with minimal disruption. Smoothing this opening up and enlarging it slightly will help introduce more air into the rotor housing which can then be "pushed" into the lower intake manifold. The inside of the housing can also be lightly ported to increase internal surface area. It is important to note, that internal porting of the rotor housing should be very minimal. Basically, remove any and all casting flashes and ensure complete symmetry while removing as little material as possible. Removing too much material will interfere with air flow and the functionality of the rotors. The output plate at the base of the M62 housing is what can be modified the most. This plate has one large triangular and two small oval passages in it. Right now, we'll focus on the large triangle. This is the passage that air is pushed through by the rotors to create a positive pressure in the lower intake manifold. This passage can be opened up slightly and smoothed out for best flow. Opening it up too much will also disrupt airflow. This is the most porting that should be performed on an Eaton M-Series blower to maintain efficiency.

im down for a break dance fight.
i'd lose that break dance ooooo nate im not going to fight with you anymore about this i will have to explane it to you in person and show you maybe you understand maybe you wont till then just let it go jeezze its not your car! beside it would be done that way the article say if i would be trying to maintain effeciency consume gas and have a equal power band and not be a gas hog well it for power and could car les about gas like i said you will have to see to understand or belive and im not doing a 50shot im going bigger than that beside im also doing more cooling mods than moving my aftercooler to the front and who said i wqas keeping my stock one? this is like a game of telephone if you want to know whats being done to my car ask me in person or on the phone but you relly need to drop it casue i hate being mad at people or fighting with people or having people mad at me life is too short to fight bout **** being this young and all but i do thank you for pointing it out nate and yes if for some resone it doesnt work 1/1000 or what ever it may be you can say i told you so then ok bud
Old 06-15-2008, 02:19 PM

On a good note my gf bought me a exhaust cutout for my b-day lol
Old 06-15-2008, 02:24 PM

Anyone hit up any carshows today?
Old 06-15-2008, 03:12 PM
Banned

uploading power tour pics, will be up shortly.

here is the large shot

Last edited by Frankruffolo257; 06-15-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2008, 03:57 PM

i like the rims alex very nice brotha
Old 06-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
i like the rims alex very nice brotha
i will agree with you on that.. they awesome...
Old 06-15-2008, 04:34 PM

i will agree with you on that.. they awesome...
right on brotha
Old 06-15-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned

right on brotha
btw.. if you knark me out to reign on your parade.. i would never talk to you again

wait.. that was an empty threat
Old 06-15-2008, 05:28 PM

RIGHT

here jordan i did this for you along time ago and for got to post it

finally someone who understands jeezzzz
noice, i'm gonna have to add that to my photobucket
Old 06-15-2008, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Brraaapp
Anyone hit up any carshows today?
I wanna hit some up, call me up next time your gonna or post it up on here.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nate... again
Old 06-15-2008, 10:05 PM

REIGN! Get outta our thread damnT!

why cant you let him stay!!! he just sticks around the local thread anyways...

Last edited by Cobalt_SSTuner; 06-15-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-15-2008, 10:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dudes part of our group. he hasnt done anything lately out of our thread, idk what the big deal about it is. theres alot of other people out there that shouldnt be on our forums but u continue to pick on nate. i dont know, i just dont get it.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:19 PM

Where did reign go?
Old 06-15-2008, 10:30 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
dudes part of our group. he hasnt done anything lately out of our thread, idk what the big deal about it is. theres alot of other people out there that shouldnt be on our forums but u continue to pick on nate. i dont know, i just dont get it.
...Nate was banned, but was allowed back on the forum on a conditional bases and broke the rules again. This caused him to be permanently banned from the forum. Nate knows he isn't supposed to register again, and it doesn't matter if all he does is hide out in here. He was removed for breaking the rules, and every time he re-registers he is breaking the rules again.

That is all I'm going to say about it...

Quick Reply: wisconsin car club (balts and ions)