Old 08-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nate is back.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
i hear yeah so will nate be getting un ban soon too???
pass this on to zach seeing how you are probly the only one who can get ahold of him.

im not trying to get in the middle of this but the ice needs to be broken.. id rather see this bullshit resolved then zach and jordan being bitches about it.. little fact .. zach never told nor did anybody else tell jordan or josh that his **** was stolen.. not to mention who gives a flying **** if zach has hurt feelings.. he is trying to run a business as a business owner he is obligated to take car if business matters. all feelings aside he should have informed josh his **** was stolen and that hey intends on replacing it seeing how the theft happened on his property and that he was responsible for it the property. also i think jordan has every right to be pissed off seeing how it took forever to get an exhaust made and to get his car tuned and both where never finished .. would you wait another 2 months to have things taken care of. im just the middle man.. i have no beef with zach.. i just know what is right .. and what should be done... ZACH needs to stop being mad and start being a business man and give jordan a call. zach shouldnt be pissed he has no reason to.. for the most part this has been a very private matter.. the only people who know whats going on is the team rev guys and who ever hangs around the shop. nobody is publicly talking ****...

send this to zach or bring it up on a computer.. in front of him.. so he can read this.. its just not right that both Jordan and josh where put on the back burner. ignoring problems doesn't solve them

my 2 cents " doctor phil moment "
Old 08-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nramlow2006
pass this on to zach seeing how you are probly the only one who can get ahold of him.

im not trying to get in the middle of this but the ice needs to be broken.. id rather see this bullshit resolved then zach and jordan being bitches about it.. little fact .. zach never told nor did anybody else tell jordan or josh that his **** was stolen.. not to mention who gives a flying **** if zach has hurt feelings.. he is trying to run a business as a business owner he is obligated to take car if business matters. all feelings aside he should have informed josh his **** was stolen and that hey intends on replacing it seeing how the theft happened on his property and that he was responsible for it the property. also i think jordan has every right to be pissed off seeing how it took forever to get an exhaust made and to get his car tuned and both where never finished .. would you wait another 2 months to have things taken care of. im just the middle man.. i have no beef with zach.. i just know what is right .. and what should be done... ZACH needs to stop being mad and start being a business man and give jordan a call. zach shouldnt be pissed he has no reason to.. for the most part this has been a very private matter.. the only people who know whats going on is the team rev guys and who ever hangs around the shop. nobody is publicly talking ****...

send this to zach or bring it up on a computer.. in front of him.. so he can read this.. its just not right that both Jordan and josh where put on the back burner. ignoring problems doesn't solve them

Thats some Real ****** Talk right there!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:33 PM

If no one told them it was stolen, then how did you find out? Just a thought...
Old 08-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Vixxxen13
If no one told them it was stolen, then how did you find out? Just a thought...
andy told me... stay out of it...
Old 08-21-2008, 09:39 PM
Banned

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH **** son!!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 09:42 PM

oh ****....i sense trufth
Old 08-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

I didnt Know Zach opened a dealership

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs45...eature=related
Old 08-21-2008, 09:52 PM

andy told me... stay out of it...
NEWS FLASH I TOLD JOSH THAT IT WAS STOLEN ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO thats all im saying casue i want no part of this cluster f*** of an argument think before you start something you been back for a few days if that and your starting crap thats a real good way to stay unbanned????

and zack wont look on my laptop, he doesnt care, but he does plan on replacing josh's gauge, nothing of jordans was taken that i know of. zack is a hard person to get a hold of besides that he doesnt answer or text pretty much anybody, he works more than one job and he wont be living here much longer, hes joined the navy, nate your doing a real good job of staying out of this yourself, it doesnt concern you either, i my self have been on his case to repace joshs gauge which like i said he plans on it, he just needs a pc to do it he hasnt had one since his was stolen along with joshs guage among other miscelanious things.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 08-21-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:04 PM
Banned

NEWS FLASH I TOLD JOSH THAT IT WAS STOLEN ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO thats all im saying casue i want no part of this cluster f*** of an argument think before you start something you been back for a few days if that and your starting crap thats a real good way to stay unbanned????
dont be pissed that i told your gf to stay out of it.. maybe as a friend you should have months ago told zach to do the right thing.. but i think you didnt because your afraid your **** is going to go missing. also i havent said **** that could get me banned.

derek your a big boy you know whats right and wrong.. maybe you need to talk to zach..
Old 08-21-2008, 10:11 PM

and zack wont look on my laptop, he doesnt care, but he does plan on replacing josh's gauge, nothing of jordans was taken that i know of. zack is a hard person to get a hold of besides that he doesnt answer or text pretty much anybody, he works more than one job and he wont be living here much longer, hes joined the navy, nate your doing a real good job of staying out of this yourself, it doesnt concern you either, i my self have been on his case to repace joshs gauge which like i said he plans on it, he just needs a pc to do it he hasnt had one since his was stolen along with joshs guage among other miscelanious things.

dont be pissed that i told your gf to stay out of it.. maybe as a friend you should have months ago told zach to do the right thing.. but i think you didnt because your afraid your **** is going to go missing. also i havent said **** that could get me banned.

derek your a big boy you know whats right and wrong.. maybe you need to talk to zach..
read the other post it was typed but you replied before i could post

and i have been keeping in touch with josh at least 1-2 time a week telling him that i been trying to get zack to get him his gauge i even told him that if this wasnt resolved soon that i myself would be kind casue of him being a friend of mine that i would replace it for him out of my pocket cause i dont like seeing friends get screwed so dont tell me i should of done the right thing, cause i have been the hole time

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 08-21-2008 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-21-2008, 10:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you know what i think, i think this is stupid highschool bullshit drama. everyone should just drop it, you're all adults.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
you know what i think, i think this is stupid highschool bullshit drama. everyone should just drop it, you're all adults.
i think that your a wanker jim...
Old 08-21-2008, 10:42 PM

at least im on the bottle.... had to say it
Old 08-21-2008, 11:00 PM
Banned

at least im on the bottle.... had to say it
w/e jim
Old 08-21-2008, 11:22 PM

is there a way to get nate banned again so we dont have **** like this in our thred? j/k
Old 08-22-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by jon_0_3
is there a way to get nate banned again so we dont have **** like this in our thred? j/k
...i agree with you jim!!!

Hey Preston or nate would either of you want a direct bolt up intake manifold for your car its the 2.4 kit for the 2.2? $150 and its yours p.s. i have at my house if you want to see it or i can take pics of it i bought it in case i was going to have to go turbo but i won't be needing it.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 08-22-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2008, 01:53 AM

i know preston wants it, but i might take it also. I might be moving a different direction than i thought and this would be a wise purchase for myself.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:18 AM

i know preston wants it, but i might take it also. I might be moving a different direction than i thought and this would be a wise purchase for myself.
well if you want it its yours $150 brotha first come first serve you know just let me know
Old 08-22-2008, 03:54 AM
Banned

im interested. ...
Old 08-22-2008, 07:14 AM

im interested. ...
jim said he wanted it, nate now you want it too, preston might want it to? it goes to the first person that can show me the $150 its at my house
Old 08-22-2008, 08:29 AM

hell i'll say that i want it too. ha

But i dont have the money..so ****.
It include everything to go over to the 2.4 mani for us?
Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned

will it fit my ram??
Old 08-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Banned

jim said he wanted it, nate now you want it too, preston might want it to? it goes to the first person that can show me the $150 its at my house
ill shot you in the thigh and everybody else who gets in the way of me getting that.

"shooting people under the waist = not attempted murder"
Old 08-22-2008, 11:34 AM

ahh oh well if i dnt get it. ha

i still got my bottle.

Quick Reply: wisconsin car club (balts and ions)