North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

wisconsin car club (balts and ions)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i might after work if you homos are still there.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have football...the guy in the WRX i raced last night might be going haha he was wondering if anyone else was and i said come cobalts might be going down
Old 09-12-2008, 11:42 AM

i wat to race him, better ****** go down.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
i wat to race him, better ****** go down.
id race him but my car is all sorts of twaco right now
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
trust me kid i know what day that was troy text me asking me if it was ok and i said it was ok!!!!!!!

why dont you guys go again 2maro and see how many stickers you can get

I bet $5 on that nate's ban with in a week........AGAIN

the new look

whats your problem.. you act like you own team rev.. last time i check this a this is a multiple member ran group.. jordan and i still hold the highest post count in this thread. i was the second post twards finding a name.. you fall of the face of the earth then show back up and act like you run this joint... WRONG.... this is a group deal.. your part of the team... your not the coach... your not a gm... your a player... get off your high horse..

i dont want to be part of a car club specially if one member thinks he call the shots.. n also... you lied about receiving a text from troy. quit being a bitch
Old 09-12-2008, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by nramlow2006
whats your problem.. you act like you own team rev.. last time i check this a this is a multiple member ran group.. jordan and i still hold the highest post count in this thread. i was the second post twards finding a name.. you fall of the face of the earth then show back up and act like you run this joint... WRONG.... this is a group deal.. your part of the team... your not the coach... your not a gm... your a player... get off your high horse..

i dont want to be part of a car club specially if one member thinks he call the shots.. n also... you lied about receiving a text from troy. quit being a bitch
actually bitch me and eric are the people that found this buddy new flash and umm news flas eric came up with the name and everone voted that rev was better than revolution im the one that went to troy and gave im an ideal of what we wanted the sticker to be like with jordan you had no part in that other than a vote and your say that the sticker was awwwwwesome and that you wanted nnaaaaaazzzzz and that we should go that that and we did cause everyone was happy with it but if you ask me ALEX ******* runns this **** he wht one that plans most of the meets but its for everyone to make a meet any one has a say in plans, im off my high horse why dont you step down off your huge ***** and blow that horse as for decals it has been talked about with jordan, oh boy trust me im not lieing about the text from troy that part was real, you want to know why the ******* reason why i ******* told you that you cant get stickers well im glad that me a jordan were on the same page i had someone go in there and get stickers that no one knows whith a white honda hatch...and second jesse was the only ion redline in the group and i dont want anyone else thats a ion getting a sticker im sorry but for those of you that dont know jesse was a very dear friend to all of us and he was in rev and he was so tickled pink about being the only redline in the group he just love it and was so proud of it but he has past a way from a car accident and i had always told him that he would always be the only redline in the group and i intend to keep it that way as its the only thing that i can give him in death, that we can all give him and being a post ***** has nothing to do with **** nate if you ask me you rep this for **** all you do is fight with people and get ban weekly so shut your month you have no room to talk, and hey if you want out then, walk, the way you act like a teenager that 6yrs old you need to change your additude cause it sucks about as much and your mom ******* rainbow vaccum, im sick of fighting with you nate this **** stops now or you can call this the end of the road my friend

Originally Posted by co-yellow-balt
Derek (OneCOLDbizl) and i are going to start a new car club. were not sure on what the name will be but as soon as we find one, ill begin to make decals n such.

i wanna plan to stay away from the importish ways and keep it domestic. were shooting for just Ions (redline included) and cobalts (ss included).

ill later begin to make a site. we will have gatherings n such. a gallery for all of our rides. then possibly make a calendar and the whole sha bang.

so let me know if ur interested.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 09-12-2008 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2008, 02:49 PM

derek tell sandy i said plz be quiet lol... I should be out and about tonight... waiting for chris to leme know what hes up to so i know if i could get my new dubs or not
Old 09-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Banned

i have a great idea for the next Team Rev meet!!!

halloween falls on a friday this year, its the 31st, i think the following day we sould meet at hwy 100 and it can be "dress up like your favorite fast and the furious" charactor.

i call luda!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
actually bitch me and eric are the people that found this buddy new flash and umm news flas eric came up with the name and everone voted that rev was better than revolution im the one that went to troy and gave im an ideal of what we wanted the sticker to be like with jordan you had no part in that other than a vote and your say that the sticker was awwwwwesome and that you wanted nnaaaaaazzzzz and that we should go that that and we did cause everyone was happy with it but if you ask me ALEX ******* runns this **** he wht one that plans most of the meets but its for everyone to make a meet any one has a say in plans, im off my high horse why dont you step down off your huge ***** and blow that horse as for decals it has been talked about with jordan, oh boy trust me im not lieing about the text from troy that part was real, you want to know why the ******* reason why i ******* told you that you cant get stickers well im glad that me a jordan were on the same page i had someone go in there and get stickers that no one knows whith a white honda hatch...and second jesse was the only ion redline in the group and i dont want anyone else thats a ion getting a sticker im sorry but for those of you that dont know jesse was a very dear friend to all of us and he was in rev and he was so tickled pink about being the only redline in the group he just love it and was so proud of it but he has past a way from a car accident and i had always told him that he would always be the only redline in the group and i intend to keep it that way as its the only thing that i can give him in death, that we can all give him and being a post ***** has nothing to do with **** nate if you ask me you rep this for **** all you do is fight with people and get ban weekly so shut your month you have no room to talk, and hey if you want out then, walk, the way you act like a teenager that 6yrs old you need to change your additude cause it sucks about as much and your mom ******* rainbow vaccum, im sick of fighting with you nate this **** stops now or you can call this the end of the road my friend

i got about 2 sentence in and im not even going to bother finishing it.. i cant comprehend what your trying to say.

secondly i dont want to be in the car club any more... specially if you think you run ****.. im out and i know im not the only person who is done with your ****.

have fun in a car club when you find out that its going to be just you and your girlfriend

Last edited by nramlow2006; 09-13-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 07MONTECARLO_SS

halloween falls on a friday this year, its the 31st, i think the following day we sould meet at hwy 100 and it can be "dress up like your favorite fast and the furious" charactor.

i call luda!!!
I hope that your joking...

i got about 2 sentence in and im not even going to bother finishing it.. i cant comprehend what your trying to say.
Is it too much to ask for one period? lol
Old 09-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ebristol
I hope that your joking...

Is it too much to ask for one period? lol
no kidding...

also.. how about arod...
Old 09-12-2008, 05:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
also.. how about arod...
Old 09-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Banned

i got my headlights in but my computer is being gay.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Banned

thats nice...
Old 09-12-2008, 05:51 PM

sorta like the owner?
Old 09-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Banned

damn you!
Old 09-13-2008, 09:20 AM

i call luda!!!
i'd be down for the saturday meet...fridays im busy because of football.

anyone out on highway last night see a silver wrx, with a carbon fiber STi hood, lowered with black rims?

Hey derek, wanna paint my headlights?
Old 09-13-2008, 01:48 PM

i didnt go, i got home from work and fell asleep on the couch.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:59 PM

yeah exactly what i did when i got home...went to sleep bout 1145..then someone *cough*jim*cough* texted me at 1215 waking me up..haha just kidding man..i didn't really care..ha

then woke up this morning and went and ATTEMPTED to teach some 1st and 2nd graders to play flag football. one warning if anyone ever does, do not ask who wants the ball. BAD idea, all you hear is I DO I DO
Old 09-13-2008, 02:05 PM

**** work. they want me there at 130 today so i can work for some dumbfuck that wont stay his manditory 8hrs so inturn i get to work 13. well, i would have had to of left 10mins ago to get there by 130. they got a problem with that, they can lick my bag.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Preston
yeah exactly what i did when i got home...went to sleep bout 1145..then someone *cough*jim*cough* texted me at 1215 waking me up..haha just kidding man..i didn't really care..ha

then woke up this morning and went and ATTEMPTED to teach some 1st and 2nd graders to play flag football. one warning if anyone ever does, do not ask who wants the ball. BAD idea, all you hear is I DO I DO
yeah i help coach a youth foot ball team.. it was fun..
Old 09-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Banned

howdy queers, im off untill sat, so if youse guys are doing anything, let me know!!!
Old 09-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Banned

howdy queers, im off untill sat, so if youse guys are doing anything, let me know!!!
maybe we could hang out tomorrow and act like we own a car club
Old 09-13-2008, 08:34 PM
Banned

not going there, hey, what would you guys think if i debadged the hemi and just had 3 of the nightrunner emblems, one on each door and one on the passenger side of the tailgate??

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...275_4_full.jpg
Old 09-13-2008, 08:45 PM

black de badged looks good

well ordering tires ha..thought it was time..right before winter..got some new rubber for spring.

Quick Reply: wisconsin car club (balts and ions)