North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

wisconsin car club (balts and ions)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
glad to see that beast is finally running guys!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:49 AM

you and me both. lol
Old 02-04-2009, 07:38 AM

not a problem man... just glad i could help
Old 02-04-2009, 08:03 AM

it lives!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
thanks again curt!!!!

yeah i have the jbp header, it does sound like a wrx with the header now, it sounds really bad ass with it on. the videos sound a little different then what it really sounds like in person, but im very happy with how it sounds. its bad ass, getting her road ready 2maro. but im sure there will be better videos of the car with the header.
PURE SEX DEREK.. i cant wait to hear the header on your car in person.

if the mustang is done this spring.. we will have to square off.

* The 03 cobra motor has been outlawed from NASCAR, Formula 1, and CART, due to the unfair advantage any team using the motor would have.
* The weakest part of the 03 Cobra’s drivetrain is the driver’s neck, which is typically the first thing to break during hard launches.
* The 16 cylinder, quad turbocharged engine in the bugatti veyron is bugatti's strongest attempt at replicating the power generated by the 03 cobra.
* If you see the driver of an 03 cobra walking with a limp, it is not because he hurt his back - it's from getting laid several times a day.
* The movie "Terminator" is actually a simulation of what could happen if the 03 cobra motor was to become sentient.
* Top Fuel drag cars are powered by 03 cobra motors with a pulley, long tubes and a tune.
* There is no material/element in existence that would be strong enough to be used for the engine block of an 03 cobra with bolt-ons and nitrous.
* When filming Fast and the Furious, to get the cars to do wheelies they just swapped in stock cobra motors.
* The amount of power generated by an 03 cobra motor with only 6 spark plugs and mixed wires with 3 gallons of gas could power the entire Vegas strip for a week.
* NASA recently announced that all future rocket launches will be powered by 03 cobra motors
* If the 03 cobra motor had a ***** it would be the biggest in the world.
* It is possible to roast coffee beans with just the exhaust coming from an 03 cobra a block away.
* To make a time machine you do not need a flux capacitor, just the 03 cobra motor. "Back to the Future" was actually based on a true story involving an 03 cobra, but was disguised as a delorean so as not to give away any big secrets.
* The land speed record is held by an 03 cobra with a pulley on highway 9.
* It is physically impossible to be late to anything anywhere EVER if you are driving an 03 cobra.
* Scientists around the world are petitioning to include the 03 cobra motor in the periodic table of elements.
* Other than diamond itself, the only other known element which can cut diamond is an 03 cobra motor.
* If you ever run out of gas in a cobra, chances are your moving fast enough to coast to your destination.
* The 03-04 cobra has been determined to be the most significant cause of global warming, simply due to the heat radiating from the exhaust because of the sheer amount of hp the engine generates.
* Scientists hypothesize that by coupling an 03-04 cobra motor's flywheel to power plants around the world, we can permanently put an end to the power crisis.
* If you have ever driven past a cobra mustang, it was either on the brakes hard or parked.
* If a gay man drives an 03 cobra, he comes out of the experience a homophobic straight man with a wife and 3 kids.
* It has been determined that it would be impossible to stop an 03 cobra with a head and cam swap, because there would be no way for commercially available brakes to stop the car.
* 99% of chevy and dodge guys have never driven an 03 cobra. This is a good thing, because if they did, GM and Chrystler would instantly go out of business due to a huge slump in car sales.
* The nobel prize was awarded to the 03 cobra assembly manual.
* The earth is being thrown off it's rotational axis by a man that mounted slicks on his 03 cobra and punched it from a stoplight.
* Traction control was not invented prior to the discovery of the 03 cobra, as there was no need.
* There are no commercially available tires which can harness the sheer torque produced by an 03 cobra.
* The CHP ordered thousands of cobras but later backed out of the contract as they had a difficult time keeping the car straight and not wheelstanding
* An 03-04 cobra could supplement the energy provided by the sun and bring an end to the next ice age.
* The only WMD that needs to be sent to Iraq is an 03 cobra.
* Default A Few more Facts about the 03-04 Cobra
* On the 7th day, when God was pretending to rest, he designed the 03 cobra.
* Lumberjacks use 03 cobra to uproot 300 year old redwood trees.
* Freight trains are powered by cobra motors - however they need to be detuned to prevent the train from welding its wheels to the track.
* A stock 03 Cobra with drag radials exerted so much force on the earth’s surface that it created the volcanic chain known as the “ring of fire.”
* The power generated by an 03 Cobra motor can supplement the sun and bring an end to the next ice age.
* An 03 Cobra motor is so powerful even superman is unable to handle the forces exerted under acceleration.
* The Lockheed martin Joint Strike fighter disguises a cobra motor as a rocket engine to preserve the secret as to why it is superior to every other military plane ever made. Ever.
* If a cobra motor was retuned to utilize its maximum capability, the engine would suck in so much oxygen that earth’s atmosphere would collapse and all humans would cease to exist.
* Hurricane Katrina was caused by the turbulent exhaust flow of an 03 Cobra driving down the highway at 7000 RPM.
* An 03 Cobra motor does not actually require fuel. The fuel tank is merely attached to an independent mechanism that burns fuel to retain the secret that could drive all oil companies out of business and crumble global economies.
* If we were to build a freeway into outer space, it would be possible to prove the theory of time travel using an 03 Cobr

Last edited by car_ramrod; 02-04-2009 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2009, 08:40 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
word to the turd, preston what up!? finally turboing that beast? nice

man I want a 03 cobra thats the "terminator" one right? what a wicked car.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:49 PM

Finally...been working on it all week.
hopefully its all done this sunday..and tuned by next week!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:30 PM

Cool ebay catch can derek. LOL J/K Great to see you get it running again. Good job
Old 02-05-2009, 08:27 AM

ummm. Its a Greddy Universal catch can

Originally Posted by ebristol
Dereck has the JBP header right? I would like to hear that thing.
curt now has a video of my car with the exhaust on it, he has just yet to post it. it should give you guys a better ideal of how my header sounds, there will be another one of it soon running out side, because being in the garage is making alot of the sound bounce off the wall and making it sound differant.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 02-05-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=OneCOLDBIZL272;3421979]ummm. Its a Greddy Universal catch canQUOTE]

Lol okay then. Anyway, are you working? Next friday i'm going to beeyond for them to make me a new downpipe. I'm getting it dyno'ed before and after. Wanna tag along? I recently put that "new and improved" intake manifold gasket from CED in. New plugs, and 18psi should get me into the mid 300's... I hope.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:34 AM

[QUOTE=LLAMA;3425118]
ummm. Its a Greddy Universal catch canQUOTE]

Lol okay then. Anyway, are you working? Next friday i'm going to beeyond for them to make me a new downpipe. I'm getting it dyno'ed before and after. Wanna tag along? I recently put that "new and improved" intake manifold gasket from CED in. New plugs, and 18psi should get me into the mid 300's... I hope.
i would go but i wont be completely done with the car til friday after noon, and i wouldnt be going on the dyno if i get it done earliar i need to break the car in first it might go to the dyno in fall, but i have you number i'll let you know if i get it done early, but i proably wont be done til some time after 5ish. but post numbers of your dyno if i dont make it im curious what numbers you put down, yeah i did that gasket too and the updated oil squirter for the timing chain. i cant wait to get to the dyno thou cause i should be sitting in the mid 300's with out spraying, close to 400 or in the 400s on spray.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:43 AM

[QUOTE=OneCOLDBIZL272;3426943]
Originally Posted by LLAMA

i would go but i wont be completely done with the car til friday after noon, and i wouldnt be going on the dyno if i get it done earliar i need to break the car in first it might go to the dyno in fall, but i have you number i'll let you know if i get it done early, but i proably wont be done til some time after 5ish. but post numbers of your dyno if i dont make it im curious what numbers you put down, yeah i did that gasket too and the updated oil squirter for the timing chain. i cant wait to get to the dyno thou cause i should be sitting in the mid 300's with out spraying, close to 400 or in the 400s on spray.
Sweet. I'll mos def post my numbers.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:42 AM

[QUOTE=LLAMA;3427223]

Sweet. I'll mos def post my numbers.
So what did you end up putting down for numbers on the dyno?
Old 02-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Banned

you wont see more than 286 hp... ill buy you dinner at 5 guys if you hit mid 3's off the bottle.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:20 AM

hey *******!
me and jim
well jim is drunk
buzzing
Old 02-08-2009, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by car_ramrod
you wont see more than 286 hp... ill buy you dinner at 5 guys if you hit mid 3's off the bottle.
ok nate i didnt post that thats lalmas post but im far past those numbers so you owe me a few dinners now, mr **** talker, you need some tp for your mouth for all the **** that comes out it. but you wont see this casue i see your banned again for the 1000th time, it ok that your jealous and a hater i dont mind it one bit

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 02-08-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:57 PM

still no computer, hopefully it will show up this week
Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by PRND3L
still no computer, hopefully it will show up this week
where did you buy this computer????? over seas?? lol just giving you crap alex
Old 02-09-2009, 11:18 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by car_ramrod
ok nate i didnt post that thats lalmas post but im far past those numbers so you owe me a few dinners now, mr **** talker, you need some tp for your mouth for all the **** that comes out it. but you wont see this casue i see your banned again for the 1000th time, it ok that your jealous and a hater i dont mind it one bit
This poster (who will remain nameless, lol) was sort of right.

I see a lot of TVS guys making the same mistake to think that if they build their engine they will make huge hp. Building an engine allows the engine to handle more abuse but design characteristics of a root style blower will no net them huge numbers.

Once you start to over spin a roots style blower it takes more engine hp to spin the blower then you are gaining in hp to the wheels. We have seen this on built LSJ for years. The max on the M62 is about 285-295whp. We don't know what the limit on the TVS is yet.

But you may able to push the engine to produce 25-50 more bhp but that will only translate to 10 maybe 20 whp. Its just how roots blowers are designed. You are making your engine work much hard once you take the blower out of its efficiency range.

Can you share a little more info on your ported head. If you got a full CNC P&P that should net you aleast 20whp. So I would guess when all is said in done you will be under 315whp.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 AM

negative, curts tuning me and he said 330-350 should be no problem and the unknow was nate.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
when you gonna hit the rollers derek? i wanna go and put mine on there with stg2
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 AM

negative, curts tuning me and he said 330-350 should be no problem and the unknow was nate.
What size pulley are you going to run.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:48 AM

yes it was a full CNC P&P head. and theirs a few other thing custom on my motor that was done as well that know one know, nos isnt one of them, heres some more on the motor thats beside a few that i wont share. the crank was polished balanced and lightened, 10:5-1 compression, balanance shafts were deleted, theres no balance shaft what so ever. the port on the head, the header, 3inch exhaust,ls4 throtle body, 3inch intake, 60lbs, 2.7pulley, plus a few that i wont tell.

2.7 as of now dont know if i will go any lower for i plan on gettting a TVS some time soon

Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
when you gonna hit the rollers derek? i wanna go and put mine on there with stg2
soon.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 02-09-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-09-2009, 11:50 AM

yes it was a full CNC P&P head. and theirs a few other thing custom on my motor that was done as well that know one know, nos isnt one of them, heres some more on the motor thats beside a few that i wont share. the crank was polished balanced and lightened, 10:5-1 compression, balanance shafts were deleted, theres no balance shaft what so ever. the port on the head, the header, 3inch exhaust,ls4 throtle body, 3inch intake, 60lbs, 2.7pulley, plus a few that i wont tell.

2.7 as of now dont know if i will go any lower for i plan on gettting a TVS some time soon
Hmm. That should be interesting. When are you going to the dyno again?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:58 AM

and if i dont hit the numbers that i was told my motor should be able to put down then i dont, oh well plain and simple, im not saying these numbers casue i have a big ego, i stating what a few people are telling me my motor should do curt being one.

Hmm. That should be interesting. When are you going to the dyno again?
i have to come up with money for a wideband for the one i have wont work, then more tunning with curt, and im shooting to make it to a dyno by spring or before.

so far i have only put 190miles since i got the car back, and i will be putting 10more on 2maro to go get oil to do another oil change to get all the assemablly lube and metal from the breaking in out. the oil wasnt that bad last time so, it sould be all out on this oil change.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 02-09-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: wisconsin car club (balts and ions)