North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

wisconsin car club (balts and ions)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 11:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there gonna be any meeting spots on 94 by kenosha area?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:40 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
3pm Friday at the Ashley Furniture before Carmax.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sweet deal ill be there =D
Old 04-22-2009, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LLAMA
maybe i should plug the meth back in?
maybe so... i tuned the car to run meth thats ur savior with building big power out of the turbo setup on pump gas.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by 08turbo'dSS
Here's the update on jordan's car:

Blown piston ring, pistons are still intact, sleves are in great shape.

He's just going to swap in some forged pistons, and maybe a few other things and then is good to go
yeah i head the news myself from him today he stoped over with two good friends josh and nick.

Originally Posted by ebristol
This is a far cry from the stuff you were saying back in February.
well i change my mine and thought i let curt see it in august for the first time. for he is the reason my car is running. and that was what i posted so curts bro would stop asking me to dyno casue he asked bout 5 times but i wont be going on any dyno til curts off grounding. P.s. im not going to be spray n nos either curt talked me out of it for tuning related. my goal is still 330-350Whp

Originally Posted by stealthy1ss
3pm Friday at the Ashley Furniture before Carmax.
tyler what exit is that?

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 04-22-2009 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-22-2009, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
yeah i head the news myself from him today he stoped over with two good friends josh and nick.

well i change my mine and thought i let curt see it in august for the first time. for he is the reason my car is running. and that was what i posted so curts bro would stop asking me to dyno casue he asked bout 5 times but i wont be going on any dyno til curts off grounding. P.s. im not going to be spray n nos either curt talked me out of it for tuning related. my goal is still 330-350Whp

tyler what exit is that?

HWY 50.....if all else fails when you see woodmans/bestbuy/texas roadhouse/etc.....get off 94.....
Old 04-22-2009, 10:37 AM

so i have never been here so were is going to be and can some plz give me the low down on this!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by red_ss55109
so i have never been here so were is going to be and can some plz give me the low down on this!
read the front page it all there, all the info is in that link
Old 04-22-2009, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by red_ss55109
This is the link with all the CED meet info \/
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/mid-central-107/official-midwest-sport-compact-meet-chicago-il-april-24-26-2009-a-157608/

Also, send me a PM asap so we can plan a location to hook on Friday morning
Old 04-22-2009, 07:50 PM

No dick head, I asked once. And if you reread the post, i wasn't asking you to bring your car, just for you to come with. You brought your car up in the conversation, not me. I tried being cool with you man, invited you to see my ****. Get your story straight. P.S. your gonna need the spray to hit those numbers.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Banned

wow...
Old 04-22-2009, 10:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No dick head, I asked once. And if you reread the post, i wasn't asking you to bring your car, just for you to come with. You brought your car up in the conversation, not me. I tried being cool with you man, invited you to see my ****. Get your story straight. P.S. your gonna need the spray to hit those numbers.
I asked him a bunch of times. Maybe he is getting confused.

I think he should bring his car AND he should get it dyno'd. I think Curt would understand if you couldn't wait for him to be there.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:43 PM

drama sucks
Old 04-22-2009, 11:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by halfj99
drama sucks
just like ur mom....... jk
Old 04-23-2009, 03:15 PM

you dont know half the details of what my motor has done to it, long story short ($$$), so just you wait and see in fall when i go on a dyno. my bad about the comment on the dyno i must of gotten it confussed casue i been asked by bristol a ton of times and tons of other people to go dyno or to come dyno, P.S. i wont need spray, spray is a waste of money, all throttle no bottle. i will obtain 330-350 one way or another, with out spray or turbo

Originally Posted by ebristol
I asked him a bunch of times. Maybe he is getting confused.

I think he should bring his car AND he should get it dyno'd. I think Curt would understand if you couldn't wait for him to be there.
my car is coming but im not going on any dyno til fall when tuning is completed. im still on a basic/mild tune for break in, i dont drive my car everywhere or everyday so i still dont have the breaking miles yet, im not going to rush things because thats when stuff goes wrong, so the best i can do for you is, you'll just have to wait til fall

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 04-23-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-23-2009, 04:40 PM

Please don't bring the drama to the CED meet...

Thanks
Old 04-23-2009, 04:44 PM

I dont see a problem with 300+ish out of dereks car.... but its gonna come down to all in the tune and volumetric eff. I wasnt there to see the motor build so i cant actually say till I see real time data. once I see numbers and how the tuning reacts to the car I will be able to pin point numbers... since im 5-0 with estimating numbers based off tuning info on my car.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by rallyracer
Please don't bring the drama to the CED meet...

Thanks
It just pissed me off cause i've called this kid a couple of times trying to get some info on **** and have gotten blown off. Nothing gets under my skin more then getting blown off. Anyway, I'm not going to the meet. I would, but my brother can't. My car is really his creation anyway. It wouldn't be the same with out him there, ya know? Oh, and derek, don't make me out to be some annoying pest cause i barely contact you. Got no problem with you or your wife. Just don't blow me off, and don't ever tell me that i can't come over to my dads house again. This is the first time in my life where me and him are on good terms and i will stop by whenever i want. No matter who is in the garage getting their car work on.

curt did just fine the welds look good, beside two is company and three and four people would of been a crowd, i have found out the more people around the less work gets done lol.
You might not meant it like that, but as far as i see it, your the guest, not me.

Last edited by LLAMA; 04-23-2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-24-2009, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
just like ur mom....... jk
who the hell are you lol..
Old 04-24-2009, 02:13 AM

Dude I never told you that you couldn't come over to your dad’s house....... you must have confused me with someone else; I never said anything like that to you or to any one for that matter. If your talking about when me and curt did my exhaust....umm me and curt didn’t want anyone there, so it wasn’t just directed towards you or you only. the words “your not allowed at your dad’s house” never came out of my mouth...and that day you called me and I didn’t answer the phone, was because I was at the hospital that morning visiting my dad cause he had a heart attack the evening before and we just stopped by Curt’s cause we were in the area, so how’s that blowing you off, matter of fact I had mentioned it to you but, you were looking at stuff on your laptop, when I ran in to you at Curt’s later that day and you had already got or info you were looking for. Beside the point, I never said you were a pest; I don’t have a problem with you either nor does my wife. I just got it confused with the dyno, I seriously have had like 20 people repeatedly ask me dyno dyno dyno dyno....so don’t for one minute ever think that I have a problem with you Justin cause I don't, plus why do you have to give me crap about oh your not going to obtain those numbers your going to need spray. did I knock your goal when you said you were going for 300, and you dyno'd at 303hp no I didn’t give you **** and be like oh your going to have to turn your boost way up or blah blah for that matter, NO, I said good luck something of that nature, and to post your numbers if I didn’t make it out. So you shouldn't just assume or jump to conclusions...seriouly. but, what I ment by saying about "2 is company and 3's a crowd". and I thought I had told you this in person as well the same day at Curt's, was we didn't want "anyone" there cause we had a limited time to have the welder, and the more people are around less stuff gets done, and I'm not implying that we wouldnt get anything done if you were there plain and simple we didn't want anyone there not even GOD him self if he wanted to be there. So seriouly can't we all just get along......

It just pissed me off cause i've called this kid a couple of times trying to get some info on **** and have gotten blown off. Nothing gets under my skin more then getting blown off. Anyway, I'm not going to the meet. I would, but my brother can't. My car is really his creation anyway. It wouldn't be the same with out him there, ya know? Oh, and derek, don't make me out to be some annoying pest cause i barely contact you. Got no problem with you or your wife. Just don't blow me off, and don't ever tell me that i can't come over to my dads house again. This is the first time in my life where me and him are on good terms and i will stop by whenever i want. No matter who is in the garage getting their car work on.

You might not meant it like that, but as far as i see it, your the guest, not me.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 04-24-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:44 PM

I went out to vulcan turbo today. He is Brian from Exploited racing. Just giving a heads up, He's ripped off alot of our j boby brothers
Old 04-24-2009, 09:46 PM

I went out to vulcan turbo today. He is Brian from Exploited racing. Just giving a heads up, He's ripped off alot of our j boby brothers
that ******* is still around?

hey somone buy my ps3 from me $400 with 4 good games and a headset, pm me if intrestred
Old 04-25-2009, 06:12 AM

appreciate the props and rep

that ******* is still around?

hey somone buy my ps3 from me $400 with 4 good games and a headset, pm me if intrestred
he never goes away.... he disappears for a while to save face... then starts up a business under a new name.... he probably took advantage of the cobalt community as theres quiet a few that dont know of his past but there is still a few of us local gm tuners who know of him...

Last edited by Z Speed; 04-25-2009 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-25-2009, 01:01 PM

for some reason i remember him being located in west bend.. i know he's got visitors before, maybe he needs more
Old 04-25-2009, 02:50 PM

for some reason i remember him being located in west bend.. i know he's got visitors before, maybe he needs more
he's in Waukesha on hyw. 164 right next to action power sports.

Originally Posted by Z Speed
appreciate the props and rep
I ******* hate you, but I love you bro.

Last edited by LLAMA; 04-25-2009 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: wisconsin car club (balts and ions)