North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

wisconsin car club (balts and ions)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 07:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by LLAMA
Oh, So thats how i put those numbers down. Beeyond has a "happy" dyno. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I bet my car only makes 220hp on your real dyno.

YOUR A TOOL
Do you still have sand in your vagina over that ****?

Did I say Beeyond had a happy dyno? Wow you are retarded! Go back to your cave troll.

Oh and learn how to quote posts...
Old 05-29-2009, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ebristol
Do you still have sand in your vagina over that ****?

Did I say Beeyond had a happy dyno? Wow you are retarded! Go back to your cave troll.

Oh and learn how to quote posts...
Thats what you were hinting at. I'm not stupid.

Any day, little guy. You just let me know

Originally Posted by evilmonkitar
rofl
What are you getting into this weekend?

Last edited by LLAMA; 05-29-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2009, 11:14 PM

Oh, So thats how i put those numbers down. Beeyond has a "happy" dyno. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I bet my car only makes 220hp on your real dyno.

YOUR A TOOL
I would call you a tool but a tool has at least one use...
Old 05-30-2009, 12:02 AM

What are you getting into this weekend?
saturday i might hit up the ecotec meet in IL at crate engine depot, sunday im not sure, hopefully workin on the dual pass

you workin this weekend?
Old 05-30-2009, 01:29 AM

you better hit up the ecotec meet in IL at crate engine depot. lol
Old 05-30-2009, 09:41 AM

I have more skill in my pinky than you do in your whole body. I've been wrenching since you were still playing with yourself in your parents basement. Oh, thats right, you still live in your parents basement.

Don't get **** twisted dude. Just cause curt helps me with the cobalt (he knows these cars inside and out) Don't mean I don't do **** myself. My eclipse was built by me and only me. From rebuilding the tranny, to pulling another 4g63 and rebuilding it. There isn't a bolt on a first gen I haven't turned. Honestly, I don't even like my cobalt, but it will always be faster than yours. Like I said before little guy, anytime. Straight line, twisties, or just a dyno. You let me know.

Originally Posted by GPZRider96
you better hit up the ecotec meet in IL at crate engine depot. lol
Hows the car running dude?

I have no idea what is going on here.

I went to the dyno Friday. Here are my results for my base tunes.

Pathetic dude. You made less power with more boost, and you only made 7 more Tq.
Should have used the 20g instead.

Originally Posted by evilmonkitar
saturday i might hit up the ecotec meet in IL at crate engine depot, sunday im not sure, hopefully workin on the dual pass

you workin this weekend?
No but saturday I'm busy. Sunday, if curts up to it, we can stop by there to do it. I'll give him a call.

Last edited by LLAMA; 05-30-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-30-2009, 11:40 AM

car is running great. hows your's doing? driven any rc cars lately lol
Old 05-30-2009, 01:38 PM

wow all this bullshit is getting pathetic, makes me glad i dont "troll" in here as often as i used to. everyone needs to grow a pair of those things between your legs...what are they called???? oh thats right *********! ****!
Old 05-30-2009, 02:27 PM

thats why i dont post in here much anymore cause im tired of the **** talk towards me.... I know what I know and thats all my knowledge that i gained with no ones help... like to see someone else develop a tuning skill like that.... its becoming a big head contest here and honest I could care less.... Im not going to be offended by anything anyone sez to me cause they just down right dont know what i know.

I no longer inform people about me tuning so its pretty much word of mouth now so if someone whats a tune from me there coming to me on there own... and so far Ive got 20 some odd gm cars tuned and not one has failed yet.... so apparently im doing something right...

my tuning is out there and anyone that will ask that person will eventually lead back to me and thats all i need.... cause apparently when i was broadcasting it all it pulls in is bad business.... like i said I do what i do to help and obviously not every person is willing to drop 600 dollars on a tune from a company that has bad word of mouth.

ive seen ottps tuning and im so far unimpressed

theres a reason gm had the af ratio set at a 10.8 from the factory cause while it kills power it does make it safe

ottp should be tuning for a 11.5 afr but thats just me
Old 05-30-2009, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by GPZRider96
car is running great. hows your's doing? driven any rc cars lately lol
Fine. I dusted some more harleys last weekend. The looks on their faces is priceless.
Anyway, I'm not spending one more dime on my car till it's paid off. I still owe about 11k, but sticking with the Dave Ramsey budget, I should be paid off about next spring.
I'm still having my buddy machine the saab intake manifold to fit and he's making me a plate to. He's doing it for nothing, so it's in the budget
Old 05-30-2009, 06:12 PM

I apologize to those who don't like this bs. I don't either. But I am not going to let some inbread, slack jaw bash me.

I have more skill in my pinky than you do in your whole body. I've been wrenching since you were still playing with yourself in your parents basement. Oh, thats right, you still live in your parents basement.
I have my own house but who cares? What are you trying to say about all the other people who live with their parents?

Honestly, I don't even like my cobalt, but it will always be faster than yours. Like I said before little guy, anytime. Straight line, twisties, or just a dyno. You let me know.
Sounds good to me.

Originally Posted by Z Speed
ive seen ottps tuning and im so far unimpressed

theres a reason gm had the af ratio set at a 10.8 from the factory cause while it kills power it does make it safe

ottp should be tuning for a 11.5 afr but thats just me
PM'ing

Originally Posted by beansirl
wow all this bullshit is getting pathetic, makes me glad i dont "troll" in here as often as i used to. everyone needs to grow a pair of those things between your legs...what are they called???? oh thats right *********! ****!
I had let it go. See post 9948.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 PM

Wow theirs some cocky Wisconsin people on this forum hey my cobalt is faster than yours wow were comparing econobox cobalts! Put your money where your ******* mouth is people and stop being a complete dbag.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:35 PM

all this trash talking needs to stops in this thread....im really close to locking it or just straight up deleting it.

i know the account password to the person who started the thread with me.

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 05-30-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2009, 10:32 AM

Curt. Let me start off by saying I think you are a good guy.

But your tuning sucks. I would never recommend anyone go to Z speed for LSJ/LNF tuning. I can not comment on any other platforms but you should not be allowed to plug into any cobalt/ION/HHR/ect.

Out of all the cars that I know you have tuned (mine, Jordan's, Ryan's, Paul's RL, Derick's, Derick's gf, and your brothers) only your brother has what would be considered a "finished tune". And who knows if he would ever say anything bad about you. And he never posted his dyno sheet so I think something is up.

I apologize to Ryan and Derick for giving you guys **** for not putting your cars on the dyno at the CED meet. I knew you had a Curt tune and I really wanted to see how it performed. I have not seen any dyno results of any car tuned by Curt besides my own.

Curt, you know how much time we spent tuning my car. You know how bad my tune was. I showed you the dyno sheets of your tune and you acted like it was no big deal. All you said was "I guess we need to do more tuning..." Oh really?!?!

I showed my tune to OTTP and the response I got was "That tune was a 2 of 10 at best." After I got HPTs myself, Josh from OTTP helped me tune my car via email. He sent me the OTTP Stage 1 tune and after 3-4 runs of 2nd-3rd gear pulls it was perfectly dialed into my car. It was literary 20 mins of actual logging. Nothing like the 10 + hours that I spent with Curt.

After I got my tune dialed in by Josh I went to the dyno. I have not shown this dyno graph to many people because I didn't want to embarrass Curt. But since he is coming on here with all this attitude and acting like his **** don't stink here it goes.

The Red and Green lines represent the tune that Curt did to my car. That was the tune I got after 10-12 hours of logging with Curt. The reason the dyno is made up of two different runs is because dyno operator stopped the first run because my AFR was way too lean. As everyone can see I was still at 14.7 afr @ 4000 rpms and 16psi.

The operator came out and asked me about the tune. I told him that I know it richens up because I can see the AFR change according to my wideband gauge. So he did the next run but started at 3000 rpms. Well the AFR did finally come down to a safe level at 5000k and then falls off the charts at 5700k.

The Blue lines represent my OTTP Stage 1 tune.

If I had continued to drive on Curt's tune I would have eventually blown my engine. I sometimes get accused of being an OTTP fan boy but there is a very good reason for that. OTTP saved my engine.

Before anyone gets sand in their vaginas let me repeat. I think Curt is a good guy. I would buy stuff from him and chat with him or whatever.

I just would not let him tune my car or recommend anyone go to him for tuning.
If you would've just brought the facts to the table and not tried to personally attack anyone, we wouldn't be where were at. I know curt did everything he could to help you, and the one and only time I met you at curts, you praised the ground he walked on. And then saying cause I never posted my dyno sheet, somethings up? WTF is that dude. Your straight up calling me a liar.
For me and curt, building a high powered car isn't for bragging rights, it's for the thrill of the drive. The one time I met you, you seemed like a cool guy, but now I see your true colors. What you should have done, is come to curts and let him study the tune you have now so he can see where his got messed up. We're here to help each other not put each other down. Seeing how much curt did help you and how quickly you turned on him for no reason, I lost all respect for you.
FYI: Those tunes from OTTP are can tunes. They didn't develop or make those. They would be the last people I would want analizing my tune.

Last edited by LLAMA; 05-31-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 PM

i second that on a canned tune.

man i second you on the canned tune. i dont care who the vendor is, canned tunes are garbage if you ask me its kinda ok maybe to work off of but, i'd trust a canned tune from some jo-blow personally before i would ever use one from a vendor, most of these vendors didnt know what hptuners was til a cobalt came out, plus i would say its ok to work and change stuff with hptuners from a canned tune but only if you know what your doing, no offence eric but from my under standing you only have been working with hptuners for what less than a 6months casue you got it with the buy of your tvs, you can't learn tuning over night threw osmosis or with rosetta stone, it takes time. you cant be like nate and be a forum junkie and say you know all about tuning now just cause you read about it. cause if thats the case im a mechanic, doctor, lawyer, cop, ****-star, and ect....

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 05-31-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2009, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
i second that on a canned tune.

man i second you on the canned tune. i dont care who the vendor is, canned tunes are garbage if you ask me its kinda ok maybe to work off of but, i'd trust a canned tune from some jo-blow personally before i would ever use one from a vendor,
I'm sorry, but that makes no sense at all. You would rather have a tune on your car, from some random guy with hptuners, rather than a vendor, whom one of the employees is a reputable tuner on this site, and has been a reputable tuner on this site for the last 2 years?

Canned tunes are safe tunes. Safe tunes that make power, but could and maybe should be adjusted to make more power. A vendor is not going to give customers tunes that are borderline of pushing the limit, because if something happens, they are responsible, and no 2 cars will ever have the same exact tune, because something is always different. Hence the reason they run a safer tune, whether it be running a little richer than normal or a little less timing advance.
Old 05-31-2009, 07:03 PM

How about everyone just drop this issue. Everyone knows where everyone stands on the issue so if you have a problem or want to say something do it via PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:43 PM

I agree, this is dragging on, its just hard for me to see eric get bashed and teamed up on, when he was just speaking his own opinion(s).
Old 05-31-2009, 10:12 PM

why the f*ck everytime i come back to the forums there always fights going on in here?
Old 05-31-2009, 10:32 PM

^ agreed
Old 05-31-2009, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Preston
^ agreed
likewise

on another note my new aftercooler pump is now on my car with a bigger aftercooler, and i painted my front bumper,
here the aftercooler on the car during install and yes it is straight it just the angle of the pic.

heres a pic of the pump for those who never saw it.

and here what my new bumper looks like

Last edited by OneCOLDBIZL272; 05-31-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-31-2009, 10:44 PM

dual pass went on today, woot. thanks a bunch to justin, curt and craig
Old 05-31-2009, 10:46 PM

sweet
Old 06-01-2009, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by stealthy1ss
How about everyone just drop this issue. Everyone knows where everyone stands on the issue so if you have a problem or want to say something do it via PM.
You know it kills me not to defend myself but enough is enough.

Sorry for all the bs guys.

Lets get back to making fast cars.

Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
Old 06-01-2009, 01:08 AM

looks sweet derek, did you ever end up cruising down to hwy friday night?

Quick Reply: wisconsin car club (balts and ions)