North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Any one in Delaware out there

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 10:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so.... i think we need to get everyone together sometime before the real winter weather hits.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ORT

Green it is! haha
20 on the ko4 would be considered high, go with the yellow lol. it will be fine.

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
so.... i think we need to get everyone together sometime before the real winter weather hits.
im down, monday, wednesday and fridays are usually a no go cuz those are gym days for me. so any other time ill prolly make it happen.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by dcrep06
20 on the ko4 would be considered high, go with the yellow lol. it will be fine.

im down, monday, wednesday and fridays are usually a no go cuz those are gym days for me. so any other time ill prolly make it happen.
now see, i thought i read somewhere about the Forge BPV spring selections that the green spring (low psi) is good for stock tune & GMTU..... custom tunes (20+ psi) calls for the yellow.

well that's good because Tuesdays & Thursdays are wing nights at BWW
Old 12-06-2013, 01:12 PM

now see, i thought i read somewhere about the Forge BPV spring selections that the green spring (low psi) is good for stock tune & GMTU..... custom tunes (20+ psi) calls for the yellow.

well that's good because Tuesdays & Thursdays are wing nights at BWW
haha so many choices!!!!!

And I want wings! On occasion I see some sort of Mazda 3 speed group that hangs out at the BWW. The always park in the garage.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by ORT
haha so many choices!!!!!

And I want wings! On occasion I see some sort of Mazda 3 speed group that hangs out at the BWW. The always park in the garage.
i know of the group you're talking about and Dave actually knows them. i was going to swing by there last night and troll them but i just ate mexican and thought it'd be best if i went straight home.... ended up being a good choice on my part.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:51 PM

i know of the group you're talking about and Dave actually knows them. i was going to swing by there last night and troll them but i just ate mexican and thought it'd be best if i went straight home.... ended up being a good choice on my part.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Welp....that answers that
Old 12-06-2013, 03:20 PM

any plans for the weekend?

i'll be rearranging the living room, setting up the tree & putting lights on the bushes/house....
Old 12-06-2013, 03:26 PM

i havent seen that might, green spring may be fine, its not hard to swap them out anyway if need be. but yea, speed3 guys go there thursday nights, few big turbo guys. this weekend i have work, monday turbo install, then back to work tues thru friday. 12 days straight -___- ******* A
Old 12-06-2013, 08:54 PM

i havent seen that might, green spring may be fine, its not hard to swap them out anyway if need be. but yea, speed3 guys go there thursday nights, few big turbo guys. this weekend i have work, monday turbo install, then back to work tues thru friday. 12 days straight -___- ******* A
EWWWWWWW that sucks....you work for UPS or something haha
Old 12-07-2013, 03:25 AM

The look on the RSX driving douche when you leave him... Priceless.

This dude ragged my car ALL DAMN NIGHT at a local meet. Every other car there is an import. I'm the only Chevy and all I heard for nearly two hours is "Who invited the domestic ***" from this one guy. Finally, someone is like, "If his car sucks so bad, race him for everyone to see". He really thought he was going to take me. Wasn't even a Type S. He didn't go back to the meet afterwards. Just left. Can't wait to hear excuses next week.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by ORT
EWWWWWWW that sucks....you work for UPS or something haha
nope, im a full time national guardsman up in new castles base. and this weekend we have drill. so its monday thru friday, weekend drill, monday swap turbo, tues thru friday work at the base again lol. and then hopefully find another house to put an offer on this weekend, im running out of time.

Originally Posted by EFoxwell

This dude ragged my car ALL DAMN NIGHT at a local meet. Every other car there is an import. I'm the only Chevy and all I heard for nearly two hours is "Who invited the domestic ***" from this one guy. Finally, someone is like, "If his car sucks so bad, race him for everyone to see". He really thought he was going to take me. Wasn't even a Type S. He didn't go back to the meet afterwards. Just left. Can't wait to hear excuses next week.
dude, rsx's are garbage unless boosted, which usually takes a 6262 set up to do any good to begin with. but wait, it was a base rsx and he still attempted to race you!?! are you ******* kidding me? im about to come down south and play.........lol.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:31 AM

nope, im a full time national guardsman up in new castles base. and this weekend we have drill. so its monday thru friday, weekend drill, monday swap turbo, tues thru friday work at the base again lol. and then hopefully find another house to put an offer on this weekend, im running out of time.

dude, rsx's are garbage unless boosted, which usually takes a 6262 set up to do any good to begin with. but wait, it was a base rsx and he still attempted to race you!?! are you ******* kidding me? im about to come down south and play.........lol.
Ahhhhh nice well thanks for your service!

Theres a house for sale around the corner from my house windermere ave. Dunno the price also dunno what youre looking for but I heard its kinda nice. Has a garage.
Old 12-07-2013, 03:12 PM

Where is that at? I've been looking in bear, Pike Creek, North Wilmington like Brandywine, Newark. so all over up north but that's it.anything between 150k to 275k. Have a few to look at this third time around smh. Still this one house in bear I saw the second time that I might just put am offer on and say **** it lol. 2500sq ft and big2 car bit no decent sized room fora man cave lol.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:27 PM

The stupid was strong in him.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:34 PM

The stupid was strong in him.
i see, i should come play.....ill give him a few cars when he talks crap on "gm junk" lol
Old 12-08-2013, 02:28 AM

Where is that at? I've been looking in bear, Pike Creek, North Wilmington like Brandywine, Newark. so all over up north but that's it.anything between 150k to 275k. Have a few to look at this third time around smh. Still this one house in bear I saw the second time that I might just put am offer on and say **** it lol. 2500sq ft and big2 car bit no decent sized room fora man cave lol.

Really late I know....but I live right across from stanton middle on limestone road. Soooooo id stick with living in bear of the nicer area of pike creek hahaha.

Also was able to get a video of my car tonight, first time in about 2 weeks it did the surge thing. I was coming home and floored it.....got to about 25 pounds bpv released pressure and nothing over 3 pounds after that. Kinda crappy quality but should get the point. Needs to get nice out so I can do some work!!!

Old 12-08-2013, 04:40 PM

Is that still the stock bpv? or did you install the Forge one yet? And yea I wad looking up towards Pike Creek shopping, but it fell through. Some parts of bear are not great either though lol. But got 5 houses to look at then I'll pick one to put a bid on
Old 12-08-2013, 04:53 PM

Yeah thats the stock bpv. So annoying. Youre right though bear can be ghettttooo haha
Old 12-08-2013, 05:33 PM

Your issue is better than mine currently, mine is not driveable. My whole car is vibrating even while idling. Thinking is either the harmonic balancer from 7k revs lol. Or worst case scenario, flywheel bolts -____- but yea, I'm staying away from the west side of 40 in the Fox run area. too much thefts going on.I'll straight shoot a bitch lol.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:39 PM

Your issue is better than mine currently, mine is not driveable. My whole car is vibrating even while idling. Thinking is either the harmonic balancer from 7k revs lol. Or worst case scenario, flywheel bolts -____- but yea, I'm staying away from the west side of 40 in the Fox run area. too much thefts going on.I'll straight shoot a bitch lol.
Really hoping its the bpv. Seems to make sense that it would be since its not making any boost when it happens. But that sucks man. I freaking hate cars haha

And come onnnnnn theres nothing wrong with the fox run area
Old 12-09-2013, 06:34 AM

i hate ignorance. kid obviously didn't know anything about your car and that's sad. me personally, i like to know what's out there so therefore i can pick & choose my battles.... and also keep my mouth shut.

congrats on the kill, the only way to fix stupid is to put them in their place.

very true, most RSX's are slow, even the Type S isn't all that fast but it's decent for what it is stock. add boost and they turn into monsters, i personally like them. probably the only Honda i'd purposely get to modify.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:43 AM

Ort, it's a love haterelationship lol. Matt, any k20 with boost can be a monster, just takes a big as turbo to make 400whp and still no torque lol
Old 12-09-2013, 07:01 AM

You guys get up early as ****. No way I'd be up at this hour if I didn't work midnight shift.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:41 AM

Ort, it's a love haterelationship lol. Matt, any k20 with boost can be a monster, just takes a big as turbo to make 400whp and still no torque lol
yea, i find the lack of torque hilarious.

You guys get up early as ****. No way I'd be up at this hour if I didn't work midnight shift.
monday-friday.... i wake up at 4:30am to get ready for work. i live in Newark now so my drive to Smyrna is about 40 minutes. work 6am-5pm. sometimes do 6am-10am or 12pm OT on Saturdays.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:47 AM

haha I work 1030am-7pm sunday-thursday and I wake up at like 730/8 everyday. Being old is crappy.

Quick Reply: Any one in Delaware out there