North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Any one in Delaware out there

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EFoxwell
Get his ass back down here to install my 4.45 gear set. It's doing me no good sitting in the garage, and I'm not going to be ready to head out to ZZP for some time... Damn court bullshit along with some updates to the house and the wedding back in March have really curbed my car funds.

ain't no trans shops down there that could do it?
Old 06-10-2014, 08:42 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
sweet deal, didnt know you picked up the gear set finally. but yea idk how many people i would trust pulling a part a F35 lol. even if a shop said they could do it. i like del trans up here and hear nothing but good things about them. but they are more auto transmissions......and a bit of a drive from down south.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:54 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Gosh I said something so stupid on Lars facebook feed the other day. I am never drinking and reading facebook at the same time again. Such an ass I am. I forget that people can see those facebook feeds... like you know... Family?

Really wish I saw what everyone got bent out of shape about on Css facebook page
Old 06-10-2014, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by dcrep06
sweet deal, didnt know you picked up the gear set finally. but yea idk how many people i would trust pulling a part a F35 lol. even if a shop said they could do it. i like del trans up here and hear nothing but good things about them. but they are more auto transmissions......and a bit of a drive from down south.
heck, i'd have a shop pull the trans and ship it to ZZP

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
Gosh I said something so stupid on Lars facebook feed the other day. I am never drinking and reading facebook at the same time again. Such an ass I am. I forget that people can see those facebook feeds... like you know... Family?

Really wish I saw what everyone got bent out of shape about on Css facebook page
you know you can go back and delete it once your sober

hopefully it wasn't something so wrong/bad that someone is out to kill you know, because that would suck.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06

you know you can go back and delete it once your sober

hopefully it wasn't something so wrong/bad that someone is out to kill you know, because that would suck.
Ya I deleted it. It was all for the humor but I guess when its your kid, its just not funny.

I have a habbit of responding to anybodys news feed that pops up on my facebook. Lars had a picture of his daughter riding a horse with the comment So-and-so is growing up so quickly.

I want to say "And looks fun to ride too! So-and-so is the horse right?" Im not gonna put her name on here but you get the idea. It was perfect humor. But even in my drunken state I knew it was wrong so I wrote instead "I want to say something inappropriate but I will just say the punchline instead. So-and-so is the horse right?"

Its still definately funny but yeah, I shouldnt have put that on his newsfeed. I unfollowed him as a response so I dont say inappropriate things on his newsfeed anymore.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:22 PM

haha, yea idk if they do them anymore though. i know for a fact they wont sell them anymore.....not to sure if they would take the time to tear one apart and swap gears though.......

joe..........i had a feeling that was along the lines of what you said smh but it still wasnt about your post at all lol. it was directed towards a lot of things at once. some people have been getting out of hand about it. are you and lars friends on fb or did you just follow his page?
Old 06-10-2014, 01:37 PM

Joe..... you're a crazy guy
Old 06-10-2014, 03:55 PM

yea I friended him or accepted a friend request along ways back but I never met the guy. Alot of my facebook friends list looks like that really lol.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:36 AM

yea i'm about to go thru my friend's list and dump all these cobalt kids that i really don't know.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:29 AM

yea i have A LOT of cobalt "friends" on fb anymore. its all it ever is, car people lol. i should devote one page to car people and one page to actual friends........and it wasnt until i went big turbo that people started adding me like crazy -__- having random people messaging me asking me questions and ****.....im like GOOGLE. haha. well inside my head at least, im too nice to say that.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:24 AM

Yeah I only added you because you got a bigger turbo. Not because there is a high probability that we will eventually run into each other either on the road or at a car meet of some kind.
BUT since your car is down that probability is dead so I should probably unfriend you

I should have friended matt awhile ago. If I did, I might have seen that he was with steddy and Powell and woulda recognized sooner instead of saying to myself "oh God, who are these people near my car? Who do I owe money too still???!"

Also I get random people asking me questions on here in my inbox. Sometimes I just want to let my inbox fill all the way up and not delete anything. I have a few threads that draw some attention I guess. K&N intake, TR8 intercooler install, etc. Intake is mostly about fuel trims and filter rotation since I single handedly started that **** lol.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:38 AM

this is why i've basically became a CSS lurker. i rarely ever post in a thread outside of this one.

i'll probably be bored enough to start unfriending people tonight..... but i'll end up playing video games.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:40 AM

I bought an xbox one, played Dead rising 3 and Battlefield 3 for like 2 months, then built a computer (pics on facebook) and I havent touched the xbox one ever since. I am ADDICTED to Blizzard games. I've been playing Starcraft 2 Heart of the swarm and Diablo 3 like crazy. Why arent these games more popular that BF3 and CoD games? I dont get it?

Its hilarious because they got custom maps in Starcraft where you play a king of the hill style 1v1 where the opponent is selected at random if they decide to join the fight and there is soooo much **** talking, in a fun way. Plus they have a gambling system to bet on which player is gonna win. The prize money goes towards in-game bling.

I beat this one guy 3 times in a row, first game he said "Man that was my worst game ever, Ive never done worse than that." Second game "My HELLIONS WERENT SUPPOSE TO RUN UP THAT RAMP. THIS IS BS. I DIDNT EVEN SET THEM TO GO UP THERE. I said gg (internet gaming talk for "good game") He was like NO that was BG. Third game I built my base up right outside his base and held him in there while I took control of the whole map and expanded everywhere and made him my little bitch. <--that is quality gaming!
Old 06-11-2014, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
Yeah I only added you because you got a bigger turbo. Not because there is a high probability that we will eventually run into each other either on the road or at a car meet of some kind.
BUT since your car is down that probability is dead so I should probably unfriend you

I should have friended matt awhile ago. If I did, I might have seen that he was with steddy and Powell and woulda recognized sooner instead of saying to myself "oh God, who are these people near my car? Who do I owe money too still???!"

Also I get random people asking me questions on here in my inbox. Sometimes I just want to let my inbox fill all the way up and not delete anything. I have a few threads that draw some attention I guess. K&N intake, TR8 intercooler install, etc. Intake is mostly about fuel trims and filter rotation since I single handedly started that **** lol.
oh ok.....lol. i hardly start any threads here though, too lazy lol. same thing with the TBSS forums.
Old 06-15-2014, 06:37 AM

ZZP still installs them. $400 bucks to do the swap, which is the plan for right now. Still not going to happen till the end of the year. I'd do it now if I had the money, but the GTO sucked me dry along with being too lazy to do overtime lately. Plus the Jeep has been a ******* headache. AC condenser went out, cat is clogged, tie rods need replacing, etc... Just a bunch of minor **** all at the same time. And the Cobalt has been acting all kinds of weird. Stumbling between shifts and a terrible idle with the display saying to check my gas cap. Thinking it's just the evap solenoid. If I just didn't like cars I'd have so much money.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:08 AM

ill trade you, i just have a bunch of BIG problems lol. *facepalm*
Old 06-16-2014, 06:53 AM

Get the Cobalt sorted yet? And I think I saw on facebook about the Trailblazer. Damn cars... Money pits.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:03 AM

yea..... modding cars suck.

so glad i have a good daily driver in the Civic because when things happen to the HHR i can "afford" to let it sit for a however long it takes to gather fundage.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:06 AM

i didnt post anything about the TBSS on fb really, not many ppl know. but head is still on the cobalt but just need to remove the timing chain then it will come off. ive just been busy helping everyone else out or cutting my yard like yesterday to dig back into it smh. i need to stop worrying about other peoples ****. obviously my good deeds aint doing **** but giving me bad luck -___-
Old 06-16-2014, 10:19 AM

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Well thanks dcrep. You're good deeds helped me when i was looking for ss badges. How's the tbss treating you?

forumrunner_20140616_101754.png
Old 06-16-2014, 10:20 AM

that's why i stopped helping people...... aka blew out my back

which btw and i can't stress this enough with you guys, please practice & execute proper lifting technics.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:39 AM

yea..... modding cars suck.

so glad i have a good daily driver in the Civic because when things happen to the HHR i can "afford" to let it sit for a however long it takes to gather fundage.
I figure owning 3 cars, none really need to be supre reliable, since at least one should always be operational. The GTO has been reliable. Just a headache whenever I go to do something to it.

Originally Posted by dcrep06
i didnt post anything about the TBSS on fb really, not many ppl know. but head is still on the cobalt but just need to remove the timing chain then it will come off. ive just been busy helping everyone else out or cutting my yard like yesterday to dig back into it smh. i need to stop worrying about other peoples ****. obviously my good deeds aint doing **** but giving me bad luck -___-
I stopped helping people when those same people could never come help me. Still have a few guys I'll go out of my way for, but it's a limited list. lol

which btw and i can't stress this enough with you guys, please practice & execute proper lifting technics.
****. I'm a state worker. We don't do enough to hurt ourselves.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:27 AM

ah so y'all use the 5:1 ratio then..... 5 guys standing around while 1 guy actually works.

Old 06-17-2014, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by tuned08ss
Well thanks dcrep. You're good deeds helped me when i was looking for ss badges. How's the tbss treating you?

no problem bud. but it spun a bearing and is finally put back together, motor should be in the truck by the end of this week i hope. she will be stronger than ever though.

Attachment 5691

idk, i just feel bad for those people who cant help/afford the work so i help them out instead. i would hope for the same in return, but i seldom need any help that my friends can contribute. only person i ever ask for help from is my dad.

I figure owning 3 cars, none really need to be supre reliable, since at least one should always be operational. The GTO has been reliable. Just a headache whenever I go to do something to it.

I stopped helping people when those same people could never come help me. Still have a few guys I'll go out of my way for, but it's a limited list. lol

im a federal worker.....hurt myself all the time -___- sheet metal sucks. lol.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:13 PM

Look what finally is done.......

Name:  20140618_164915_zpse7bb5f47.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  74.1 KB

Quick Reply: Any one in Delaware out there