Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 09:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ferretts
its pretty much just russo and frank having a conversation
lol, yep
Old 11-21-2008, 12:52 PM

I'm up for bowling....but I can't do tonight....

But, you guys know me...i'm no stranger. Do some research and you will find your way...ahem I mean you'll figure out who I am teehee hee hee hee
Old 11-21-2008, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by ScrumpleMuffins

But, you guys know me...i'm no stranger. Do some research and you will find your way...ahem I mean you'll figure out who I am teehee hee hee hee
Lol this better be a girl.... Cuz any guys using the term "teehee hee hee" Must GTFO of this thread!

And I didn't realize you were some 1 from around here already? I thought you were new to the BCC... Pulling a Russo I c with the 2 names? Interesting. I'm no good at figuring stuff like this out, so I'll just go back into hiding till one of you other SOB's figure this out.....

Old 11-21-2008, 04:08 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Russo, ur life must suck soooooooo bad that you have to converse with yourself lol. anyway, side story
I was at the gym today from 8-11 running and doing legs/bullshitting i ran for 45mins straight which was crazy i was just in the zone. After all that i made myself a shake and got a salad with the owner. Got in my car and went to push the clutch in and it was impossible lol. I only used the clutch to get it into first gear, basically found the sweat spot the whole ride home and no clutched. Ive been in bed since lol. /story
Old 11-21-2008, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Black08SSTC
Russo, ur life must suck soooooooo bad that you have to converse with yourself lol. anyway, side story
I was at the gym today from 8-11 running and doing legs/bullshitting i ran for 45mins straight which was crazy i was just in the zone. After all that i made myself a shake and got a salad with the owner. Got in my car and went to push the clutch in and it was impossible lol. I only used the clutch to get it into first gear, basically found the sweat spot the whole ride home and no clutched. Ive been in bed since lol. /story
LMAO! Dude, thats not me! I've only been on Russo! And I def didn't buy a white SS/TC! lol

and I love doing legs, havn't been to the gym since this mother ******* game came out, but once I hit the 4th Prestiege I'll be back in the norm every day.

But for real, muffins is not me!

Lol well now every1 thinks Your me.... So come forth so the rest of this thread only thinks i'm a bit of a bum, not a complete one!

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 11-21-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-21-2008, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
Lol well now every1 thinks Your me.... So come forth so the rest of this thread only thinks i'm a bit of a bum, not a complete one!
Don't worry Russo, I don't think you're talking to yourself (today) haha
I had nothing better to do, so I looked around for a minute, and I think I know who it is too... lol
Old 11-21-2008, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
Lol this better be a girl.... Cuz any guys using the term "teehee hee hee" Must GTFO of this thread!

And I didn't realize you were some 1 from around here already? I thought you were new to the BCC... Pulling a Russo I c with the 2 names? Interesting. I'm no good at figuring stuff like this out, so I'll just go back into hiding till one of you other SOB's figure this out.....

thats the only thing this thread has going on is my tee heeing

but yeah i only left one clue as to who i am

Last edited by ScrumpleMuffins; 11-21-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-21-2008, 08:09 PM

Old 11-21-2008, 08:28 PM

thats the only thing this thread has going on is my tee heeing

but yeah i only left one clue as to who i am
sooooo, u have any pics of ur car??
Old 11-21-2008, 09:35 PM

It looks badass in white doesn't it?
Old 11-21-2008, 11:14 PM

whose balt is that in the back ground?? what town u in, doesnt look like north jersey unless ur out west
Old 11-22-2008, 01:22 AM

Ok not my car..although it would be nice if it were...but i'm not revealing who i am until someone knows who i am...i thought i'd liven up the thread since it died a long time ago

and there are a couple silver ss's lurking around north jersey...they just aren't on the boards but i know like 3 owners with them...and there are actually a lot of ss's out there non 2.4 who are not on this board unfortunately
Old 11-23-2008, 06:58 PM

Ok not my car..although it would be nice if it were...but i'm not revealing who i am until someone knows who i am...i thought i'd liven up the thread since it died a long time ago

and there are a couple silver ss's lurking around north jersey...they just aren't on the boards but i know like 3 owners with them...and there are actually a lot of ss's out there non 2.4 who are not on this board unfortunately
lol, well I know, but I'm not saying... I'm gonna wait for someone else to figure it out
Old 11-24-2008, 01:09 AM

....turbo paul
Old 11-24-2008, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by HMF313
lol, well I know, but I'm not saying... I'm gonna wait for someone else to figure it out
lol, I give up...
Old 11-24-2008, 10:48 AM

Sooo I didn't wanna make this under my other name just in case....

So I was up at my dad's Sat and I was leaving to come home around 8ish... I'm in my truck which has an expired inspection sticker and a rejected inspection sticker. On top of that My Insurance card expired. But I'm in my tuck and I do the speed limit and stay low key in it so to this point I have had no problems. Also a few months ago I got a careless driving ticket and never paid it or went to court, so I had a warrant out....

So I leave the house, and I'm getting on rt 23 going south. I end up pulling out right in back of a cop... so I let him pull away a little bit and the light go's green right as we get there so he's off and running and I'm still *****-footing along. So we come up to the next light on 23 and there's a cop sitting on the side of the road facing the same way I'm facing... So I'm not worried he can see my rejected sticker or anything.... + I'm right next to him. So the light go's green and I see him cut the guy behind be off. And he didn't even wait for me to get through the light and turns on his lights. Now As soon as I saw him cutting over my heart rate went up a little but then I thought he was going for this guy to the left of my that just went tearing ass up to that light. So he pulls me over and as soon as I see the light's I know I'm fucked.

So he walk's up to my window and doesn't really say anything and I have my Lic,ins, reg in had and looking for the little paper saying I have till Dec to get the truck reinspected. And he just looks at me when I go to hand him the stuff with a smile...? I was like... what??? Is this a joke or sumin? And he's just like laughing a little bit?

So I told him I have the paper here for the inspection and he's like I sure hope ya do. I'm gunna go run your information.... So 3 min go by and a 2n cop shows up... then I see them putting on there jackets and hats (Its friggin freezing out) and walking back over to my car. I'm hanging half out the window now cuz I found the inspection paper thing so the cop was ok great, let me see it... I show him and he ok's it and I put it away.... this is the time he informs me I have a warrant out for my Arrest and he needs me to step out of the truck....

I get out and he's like you from around here? I told him I live in Ridgefield most of the time but I also live in butler like 3 blocks away.... so he's like I'll do you a favor and I'm not gunna handcuff you. But go stand behind the truck with the other officer. So I do. The whole time he's like shining his light into my truck looking for stuff... so then he's like can I search your truck. Am I gunna find anything illegal? I was like no of course not... go right a head... I was just trying to be like as willing and easy as I could.... So he searched it for like 10 min.... On a side note I couldn't feel my fingers... I was freezing!!!! and he also knocked over all my clean cloths I just washed.... but he comes back (After throwing everything all over the place) and he's like ok your clean... I didn't find anything... I think he was disappointed, but he's like look you have a warrant out.... I'm gunna have to take you in...

So the other guy sez something to him and he's like can you pay the warrant right now? with cash? I was like yea! I can... He go's it's $500... I then proceeded to **** my pants... and told him yea I could pay it. So he's like look, you under arrest but I'd rather just take care of this whole thing now if you can... So he was like follow me in your truck to the police station and there's a bank right across the street, you can take the money out there and we'll take care of the warrant. So I followed him and the other cop was behind me. We drove to the bank, I took out $500 and was even joking with the guy saying how the economy sucks and all and here I am taking the last of my money to pay for this...

So we go back to the station, he writes up his report, I take the mug shot pics, and I finish paying the whole thing and all and he writes me another ticket for the insurance card thing. ( $80 ) I was in shock again... as If my night wasn't shitty enough. Then he go's Im doing you a favor by not impounding your car tonight. It's just to cold for me to go through that whole process so it's your lucky night.... ( At this point all I could think was I wish some 1 was there to take a pic of my mouth cuz It was like all the way to the floor.... I was exaggerating my mouth being open and he knew it too.. he was like "Trying to catch fly's are ya"? So he still has all my paper work and my lic,reg,and expired ins card's and it's all on his desk... and I keep trying to keep track of everything cuz there's Sooo much paper work there.

So he give's me all my **** back, + my brand spankin new Ticket and more or less tell's me to **** off.... and I was in such shock at that point I wasn't paying attention... so I'm driving back home, all the way down rt23 and I'm like..... Do I have my license? So I pull over and look through all my stuff and what do ya know! Nope, I don't have it... So I call up the station and ask the lady if it's on his desk, she's like, hold............ No sir, its not there. The officer just checked.

So now I'm like SOB I can't effin believe this.... So I guess I dropped it or something I donno? So I get in my truck and I prob sit there for like another 10 min trying to figure out what to do and I get a call from the officer... He ends up having it and tell me to drive all the way back to the station to get it....I do and by the time I get there and leave to go home, its like 1am!

That was my Sat night! I had planned on buying frank's In dash, My tune and some X-mas stuff with that money but so much for that. Now Money's tight again and I have Macy's calling me!

That is all.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:14 AM

damn bro tough times, it didnt happen to be riverdale that stopped you did it???
Old 11-24-2008, 11:41 AM

Thats gay! I got an expired registration on 23 a while ago...I don't remember what town I was in though
Old 11-24-2008, 03:17 PM

wow, that's some story... that really sux, but yea, it could have been worse I guess
Old 11-25-2008, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by HMF313
wow, that's some story... that really sux, but yea, it could have been worse I guess
Lol I guess. He could have towed the truck I guess but really that $80 ticket was him unloading in me... cuz he already gave it to me pretty good. I'm still pissed about that today!
Old 11-25-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Co27SSKid
Lol I guess. He could have towed the truck I guess but really that $80 ticket was him unloading in me... cuz he already gave it to me pretty good. I'm still pissed about that today!
yea bro it sucks for me too lol, i really needed that indash gone too lol
Old 11-25-2008, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Black08SSTC
yea bro it sucks for me too lol, i really needed that indash gone too lol
I know man. If I can sell my 360 + Camera or at least just the 360 I'd pick it right up...
Old 11-27-2008, 03:46 AM

Hope everyone and their families have a good thanksgiving
Old 11-27-2008, 01:48 PM

Happy turkey genocide!
Old 11-28-2008, 05:54 PM

damn, it would be nice to have sold my in dash dvd player. Im hurting for spending money

Quick Reply: Bergen County Cobalts Wanted