North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Bergen County Cobalts Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
Lol, your from DE.... you must know about paintball.... there's tons of Hick's down there right! lmao

Dude, tell you what. Get some one to hook you up with a good price and I'll trade you my breaks, and 2xpass + opt B + H/E for a Tippman X7.

You get me a Brand NEW Tippman X7 and I'll give you all that stuff I just said.....
i've done paintball a few times, i can check around.... i believe there is a couple little shops down south. you have an h/e?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
i've done paintball a few times, i can check around.... i believe there is a couple little shops down south. you have an h/e?
x2 since when have you had an extra h/e laying around. or one that hasnt flipped over yet. lol
Old 05-27-2009, 11:31 AM

Yes sir. Actually, See if you can get me a Flatline for it also! Then we's got a deal. Tell the chick behind the counter you'll take her out and show her a good time if she hooks you on with a discount...

Originally Posted by blackbolt89
x2 since when have you had an extra h/e laying around. or one that hasnt flipped over yet. lol

Since always.... I just never posted it up in the F/S thread yet. I forgot to take pics of it, and then I was just lazy in putting it up. Its actually the same one I bought from Matt originally with the rest of that crap.... lol

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 05-27-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2009, 11:35 AM

Yes sir. Actually, See if you can get me a Flatline for it also! Then we's got a deal. Tell the chick behind the counter you'll take her out and show her a good time if she hooks you on with a discount...
oh yea i'll just roll my **** out on the counter

Since always.... I just never posted it up in the F/S thread yet. I forgot to take pics of it, and then I was just lazy in putting it up. Its actually the same one I bought from Matt originally with the rest of that crap.... lol
you still have that thing?

well go ahead and send me the dual pass, option b & cobra h/e w/ the brackets
Old 05-27-2009, 12:13 PM

I'm back now. My work comp was locked out since like Wed....

And Frank, I'll get you some more info on what you should do to your Brand new paintball gun!
Look up the smart parts ion, much better than a tipman more bps, and about as cheap. You want accuracy get compressed air NOT co2. The ion is the baby brother to the shocker, has break beam eyes( no/less ball breaks) and same bolt design.

Man I miss my shocker, that thing used to auto fire depending on your touch of the trigger, yeah and if you bounced it off the table it would fire too...... 34 bps FTW!!!)
Old 05-27-2009, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by crypticscifer
Look up the smart parts ion, much better than a tipman more bps, and about as cheap. You want accuracy get compressed air NOT co2. The ion is the baby brother to the shocker, has break beam eyes( no/less ball breaks) and same bolt design.

Man I miss my shocker, that thing used to auto fire depending on your touch of the trigger, yeah and if you bounced it off the table it would fire too...... 34 bps FTW!!!)
My little Bro had an ion... THere not made to be used in the woods. As sick as they are, and as cool.... They will die out in the woods.... He went through 2.

And with out even considering duribility..... the Tippman is better $-$..... + its the Civic of paintball guns with all the stuff you can do to them.

Durability wise Ive seen a 98 run over by a car.... no ****, at skirmish the ref backed up over his 98 to prove a point.... hebacked over it with his truck and picked it up and it shot like nothing ever happened.... That more or less sold me on the Tippman.

(I'm not saying the ION and the shocker aren't bad ass. I used my bro's a few times, but they are really tempermental and often had little things about them that wouldn't work.

And yea, I have n02 but I couldn;t find my tank Sunday

oh yea i'll just roll my **** out on the counter

you still have that thing?

well go ahead and send me the dual pass, option b & cobra h/e w/ the brackets
Wait, you got me a X7+flat line already? Damn, she must have really liked what ever you rolled out on that counter! LMAO!

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 05-27-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2009, 12:33 PM

Wait, you got me a X7+flat line already? Damn, she must have really liked what ever you rolled out on that counter! LMAO!
no.... i'm just telling you to go ahead and send them
Old 05-27-2009, 12:33 PM

My little Bro had an ion... THere not made to be used in the woods. As sick as they are, and as cool.... They will die out in the woods.... He went through 2.

And with out even considering duribility..... the Tippman is better $-$..... + its the Civic of paintball guns with all the stuff you can do to them.

Durability wise Ive seen a 98 run over by a car.... no ****, at skirmish the ref backed up over his 98 to prove a point.... hebacked over it with his truck and picked it up and it shot like nothing ever happened.... That more or less sold me on the Tippman.

(I'm not saying the ION and the shocker aren't bad ass. I used my bro's a few times, but they are really tempermental and often had little things about them that wouldn't work.

And yea, I have n02 but I couldn;t find my tank Sunday

OK so if this is official, let's start a paintball team. not one that actually goes to tourny's but that meet regularly and plays. Is ABC still around??? I think I still have most of my gear around some where...

And then Russo I will get an ion and OWN the **** out you...... haha
Old 05-27-2009, 12:43 PM

OK so if this is official, let's start a paintball team. not one that actually goes to tourny's but that meet regularly and plays. Is ABC still around??? I think I still have most of my gear around some where...

And then Russo I will get an ion and OWN the **** out you...... haha
Lmao.... You get your Ion.... I'll keep my Tip+Flatline and we'll have to see.

And I go alot.... lol Your welcome to come with my and my brothers when we go. Frank has joined the party....
Old 05-27-2009, 01:03 PM

And I go alot.... lol Your welcome to come with my and my brothers when we go. Frank has joined the party....
Where is this said place????
Old 05-27-2009, 01:07 PM

Where is this said place????
Well, most of the time its actually in the woods or this quary up in Sparta. Some times we go to that place I think its now called E-Jam 3 in West milford...

Frank came with me this past sunday, when he bought his new gun. It was a good time.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:09 PM

Well, most of the time its actually in the woods or this quary up in Sparta. Some times we go to that place I think its now called E-Jam 3 in West milford...

Frank came with me this past sunday, when he bought his new gun. It was a good time.
e-Jam is still around, they used to be in hackensack, indoor speedbal... I guess ABC went OOB, and E-Jam juimped in. Is e-Jam at a fork in the road in west milford????
Old 05-27-2009, 01:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yea, **** is awesome, i definetely cant wait to go again.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Black08SSTC
Yea, **** is awesome, i definetely cant wait to go again.

HaHa... I used to be an animal when playing.... no sleeves..... only face mask,shorts, pod holders.....

Soon I will join.....
Old 05-27-2009, 02:27 PM

e-Jam is still around, they used to be in hackensack, indoor speedbal... I guess ABC went OOB, and E-Jam juimped in. Is e-Jam at a fork in the road in west milford????
There's 3 E-jams now. The on off 46 in hackensack (Ejam 1)... the one in west milford (Ejam 3) and theres one like up north more I don't remember. But E-3 is the only one worth going to.

The one in West Mill if kinda hidden with a big like tent at the entrance.

Anyway yea its a good time every time.... The rain was good and bad. Good cuz it kept the temps down, bad cuz it made fogging worse.

June 6th I think were gunna go to E-3......
Old 05-27-2009, 02:29 PM

Yeah what is going on over there, last I saw them digging up the (what they called a) speedball field
Old 05-27-2009, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by snake890217
Yeah what is going on over there, last I saw them digging up the (what they called a) speedball field
Haha that was a great field at one time... all the little retards used to come out with the markers mommy/daddy bought but they couldnt handle.......
Old 05-27-2009, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by snake890217
They finished the speedball field.... that was a LOOONG time ago. Now they have a nice one.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:12 PM

They finished the speedball field.... that was a LOOONG time ago. Now they have a nice one.
What's this you don't like speedball? Too weak??? Or you don't like how you get pinned down and need skills to get out???
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM

What's this you don't like speedball? Too weak??? Or you don't like how you get pinned down and need skills to get out???
Lmao, you sound like a little kid. No, I don;t like speed ball cuz its like.... blah!

I like woodsball more cuz I'm not confinded to a little box, and cuz your free to roam anywhere you want like your really at war. And you can go get crazy with places to hide and crazy how stealth you are. Speedball is really for the gay's.... No offense Mike.

How ******* blah is it to stand in a cage and be bhind a little balloon and shoot like that... Yea it takes some skill to hit ppl. But thats kinda boring to me. Wood's ball is more exciting........

Lol and what does weak have to do with it? Pinned down and have skills to get out. Odds are in speedball, your fucked. In the woods getting pinned down you can use the enviornment around you to get out and what not. Once again, speedball is for Fat guys and little kids...... Fat guys don;t wanna run and little kids that don't wanna get hurt walking through the woods.....

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 05-27-2009 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2009, 05:27 PM

There's 3 E-jams now. The on off 46 in hackensack (Ejam 1)... the one in west milford (Ejam 3) and theres one like up north more I don't remember. But E-3 is the only one worth going to.

The one in West Mill if kinda hidden with a big like tent at the entrance.

Anyway yea its a good time every time.... The rain was good and bad. Good cuz it kept the temps down, bad cuz it made fogging worse.

June 6th I think were gunna go to E-3......
im going on the 6th!
Old 05-27-2009, 05:32 PM

Lmao, you sound like a little kid. No, I don;t like speed ball cuz its like.... blah!
I guess your having your period today, can't take a little humor.

Once again, speedball is for Fat guys and little kids...... Fat guys don;t wanna run and little kids that don't wanna get hurt walking through the woods.....

Really??? I'm glad you feel that way, but don't worry it's only a feeling you'll get over it.

Speedball has its cons, like you end up shooting 2 cases, or taken out on the break, but the adreneline is still as high and prolly more constant. IF anything woods is for FAT asses that want to waddle around. And sit and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.... that's MHO, but to each is own.

not saying I don't enjoy a good woods game, just prefer speedball.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:40 PM

I guess your having your period today, can't take a little humor.

Really??? I'm glad you feel that way, but don't worry it's only a feeling you'll get over it.

Speedball has its cons, like you end up shooting 2 cases, or taken out on the break, but the adreneline is still as high and prolly more constant. IF anything woods is for FAT asses that want to waddle around. And sit and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.... that's MHO, but to each is own.

not saying I don't enjoy a good woods game, just prefer speedball.
Lol your silly.

I'll see you in the woods.... Speed ball can kiss my *****.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:55 PM

anyone wanna help install a header and dp this weekend?

anyone?
Old 05-27-2009, 08:21 PM

so whats going on tomorrow night?? I know Adam was saying something bout Houlihans in weehawkin or something like that

Quick Reply: Bergen County Cobalts Wanted