North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

CT Cobalts

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 02:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wRcKLes
you forgot to add "and the people who don't know how to drive in it"
i passed your work today at 7 15 this morning lol. then again at 12 30 on my way home from work. and yes people who cant drive in the snow are retarted!
Old 02-01-2011, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by G5GT2007
i passed your work today at 7 15 this morning lol. then again at 12 30 on my way home from work. and yes people who cant drive in the snow are retarted!
haha the one day where I stay late to talk to my boss about getting my buddy a job you pass by my work when I would have been right there BTW that's world HQ so thats all just office stuff I work in a different plant right up the road
Old 02-01-2011, 06:11 PM

dude how did this thread turn into you guys talkin about how you want eachothrrs dicks. ha message eachother instead of me havin a new post from this thread every 5 ******* minutes
Old 02-01-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by kikal8
dude how did this thread turn into you guys talkin about how you want eachothrrs dicks. ha message eachother instead of me havin a new post from this thread every 5 ******* minutes
Haha just keeping the thread alive and I thought that's what this thread was about people who live in the same area to create meets and chill no one else seems to be down so we been keeping it alive? Or am I wrong
Old 02-01-2011, 06:41 PM

What up guys? Live on the shoreline got a 09 cobalt ss my bro got a 05 cobalt ss always up to meet!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by turb@baltmotorsports
What up guys? Live on the shoreline got a 09 cobalt ss my bro got a 05 cobalt ss always up to meet!
I work in Stratford, where abouts are you?
Old 02-01-2011, 10:58 PM

Haha just keeping the thread alive and I thought that's what this thread was about people who live in the same area to create meets and chill no one else seems to be down so we been keeping it alive? Or am I wrong
Old 02-01-2011, 11:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey im from fairfield connecticut and i was jsut wondering where everyone in the area gets their tunes and specialty work done on their cobalts is it mainly dealers or are there shops specific for cobalt ss's in the tri state area if not in mass or all of ct?
Old 02-02-2011, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by quikdcride
hey im from fairfield connecticut and i was jsut wondering where everyone in the area gets their tunes and specialty work done on their cobalts is it mainly dealers or are there shops specific for cobalt ss's in the tri state area if not in mass or all of ct?
SMG Motoring
Old 02-02-2011, 03:14 PM

Old saybrook right on the shoreline bout an hour from Stratford
Old 02-02-2011, 04:08 PM

there are a few trifecta dealers in the area... for fabrication and install there's turbokits.com in windsor locks.. they do great fab work..and are great people to work with
Old 02-03-2011, 05:22 AM

werd thats cool thanks alot guys

and whats the deal with massachussetes? does everyone drive piece of **** cars or what i was at butternut ski mountain two times in the begining of the money and all i saw was piece of **** hondas and old ass integras everyperson who walked by my car stared it the **** down and one guy even came up to me and asked me what kind of car it was and wrote it down but probably for as far as cobalts go mines sick as **** doesnt help that i have those vortex generators hahahahaha
and then as i was rolling out the kids in their pieces of **** were just grillen my **** so i just tore it up on the dirt and gravel going sideways back and forth for about 100 yards which probably isnt smart but its my beater

and i love the fact that before the snow storms my all seasons had about 80% tread on them and getting stuck left me with about 25% but they lit up so easily all i had to do was drop it in second and it would smoke like crazy
some ****** in a 350z tried being all cool infront of me so when he pulled into the left turning lane at a light i lit them up and burned out while going forward for about 50yds leaving the entire main street of my town in smoke

pretty legit
Old 02-03-2011, 06:46 AM

werd thats cool thanks alot guys

and whats the deal with massachussetes? does everyone drive piece of **** cars or what i was at butternut ski mountain two times in the begining of the money and all i saw was piece of **** hondas and old ass integras everyperson who walked by my car stared it the **** down and one guy even came up to me and asked me what kind of car it was and wrote it down but probably for as far as cobalts go mines sick as **** doesnt help that i have those vortex generators hahahahaha
and then as i was rolling out the kids in their pieces of **** were just grillen my **** so i just tore it up on the dirt and gravel going sideways back and forth for about 100 yards which probably isnt smart but its my beater

and i love the fact that before the snow storms my all seasons had about 80% tread on them and getting stuck left me with about 25% but they lit up so easily all i had to do was drop it in second and it would smoke like crazy
some ****** in a 350z tried being all cool infront of me so when he pulled into the left turning lane at a light i lit them up and burned out while going forward for about 50yds leaving the entire main street of my town in smoke

pretty legit
naw people that drive in mass usually buy beaters from the early 90's for the winter months
and
Pics needed or GTFO
Old 02-03-2011, 10:13 AM

Are you 15? Every post you've made so far either makes you look like a jackass or you were being a dick to somebody. Grow up.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by SuperChargedMA
Are you 15? Every post you've made so far either makes you look like a jackass or you were being a dick to somebody. Grow up.
aww didn't mean to offend anybody over the internet
I just like using sarcastic humor and I was trying to pics of his car.
you have any other problems or concerns?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:26 AM

aww didn't mean to offend anybody over the internet
I just like using sarcastic humor and I was trying to pics of his car.
you have any other problems or concerns?
lol.... I wasnt talking to you... the other guy... quickride or something....
Old 02-03-2011, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by SuperChargedMA
lol.... I wasnt talking to you... the other guy... quickride or something....
oh my bad
use the quote button harder lol
Old 02-03-2011, 10:34 AM

oh my bad
use the quote button harder lol
Haha sorry man, didnt wanna quote such a long god damn post

I'll remember next time.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:46 PM

wow you guys are definatly not making a better case for people from massachusettes im not going to lie
and its just black with the brains blown
and your probably poor
and its an internet forum so i can act however i please
and if i were 15 i wouldnt have a drivers license
and i wasnt trying to be a dick to anybody
and thats about it
thanks your your help
Old 02-03-2011, 09:49 PM

wow you guys are definatly not making a better case for people from massachusettes im not going to lie
and its just black with the brains blown
and your probably poor
and its an internet forum so i can act however i please
and if i were 15 i wouldnt have a drivers license
and i wasnt trying to be a dick to anybody
and thats about it
thanks your your help
Wow. Somebody put on their big boy interet pants.

Listen, all I was saying was that you have 50 or so posts and the majority of them are either **** talking or being an ass to somebody who doesnt deserve it and did nothing to you. If others have saw your posts Im sure theyd agree.

What Im saying is you need to give respect before you get respect.

Im poor? Really? First off technically I am, Im a college student. Im an engineering student who maintains a 3.93 gpa while working 40 hours a week. I go to school for free but I pay for my apartment, which I live in alone, and all my other bills, as well as I already paid my car off. So, that I believe, makes me a man. I take care of myself, can you say the same?

Grow up and stop believing you have the right to judge people.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:58 PM

thanks for stalking my posts and also
i thought i deleted that made me feel really pretentious but good for you im glad to hear your doing well

and oh yea on that part i actually serve in the navy and am deployed overseas right now
i work 90+ hours a week and my cars paid off too
i didnt mean to judge your financial status cause thats messed up
and congrats on going to school for free i decided to serve my country so i wouldnt have to do that
so that makes me a man thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 11:07 PM

does anyone want to help me lower my G5? i was going to do it in my garage im waiting for the weather to get alittle warmer and then start working on it. also want to put in the dome light.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 PM

Ya I got some H&R lowering springs for my car also Unfortunately I don't have a garage to install them in so I'm forced to wait till summer time
but with all the snow we are having I don't mind having my car a lil higher off the ground
Old 02-03-2011, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by G5GT2007
does anyone want to help me lower my G5? i was going to do it in my garage im waiting for the weather to get alittle warmer and then start working on it. also want to put in the dome light.
what part of CT are you from? if you have the right tools it's like an hours project
Old 02-04-2011, 12:58 AM

thanks for stalking my posts and also
i thought i deleted that made me feel really pretentious but good for you im glad to hear your doing well

and oh yea on that part i actually serve in the navy and am deployed overseas right now
i work 90+ hours a week and my cars paid off too
i didnt mean to judge your financial status cause thats messed up
and congrats on going to school for free i decided to serve my country so i wouldnt have to do that
so that makes me a man thanks
I wasnt stalking your posts we just happend to go into the same threads man, and I noticed.

I appreciate you responding without bashing or anything, that was cool of you.

Oh, and Thank you for serving our country

My brother just got back from afghanistan, when you get back we should have a meet.

Quick Reply: CT Cobalts