North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Englishtown ECOtec Owners Meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 11:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i just got home :-)

had a good time...weather was amazing...wish i would have gotten a chance to bring the balt but its okay...plenty of other times. nice to meet you all.
Old 05-04-2008, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow you just got home donna?? i thought i left after you and iv been home for like 3 hrs now
Old 05-04-2008, 11:36 PM

that was pretty sweet .. i think i'll try to make it down to the one in august
Old 05-04-2008, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Supercharged06
wow you just got home donna?? i thought i left after you and iv been home for like 3 hrs now

i went to my aunts , had some dinner, went to the mall quick and then left...hehe
Old 05-04-2008, 11:38 PM

moar pics need to be posted because i was a ******* and forgot to bring my camera
lol
Old 05-04-2008, 11:50 PM

i just realized i had my digital camera in my car the whole time....duh
Old 05-04-2008, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by badg1rl
i just realized i had my digital camera in my car the whole time....duh
hahah that sucks.. :-( i can't wait till this summer and all the shows.. and my projects actually starting up it's ognna be a grand ol' time
Old 05-05-2008, 02:26 AM

pics and story...

on the way out from the track we're going up 18 to the turnpike...kid in a 07 civic si with a fart can and tints is next to us (Paul in front followed by me kyle and heather)...he slows down next to Paul and starts revving at him..paul doesnt wanna race so hes like "will you just stop it already" kids passenger leans out and says "what did you say" and paul says "you heard me cut the ****" passenger goes "lets race" pauls response was a concise "**** off" kid says something nasty about pauls car being a POS chevy and spits on it...yes...spits...

paul stays calm and cool and lets the kid go...i pull up on the other side of paul and im like wtf was that...and he says "i dunno he said something about my car and spit on it" i got pissed slammed it into 3rd got along side him and heard him downshift....at that point i took off and walked him by a car and a half b4 shutting down to get off the exit for the turnpike...kid starts to follow me out the exit but paul blocks him outta that and passes him as the passenger flips him off....

gotta love those honda boys...34HP advantage and ate domestic dust

4th Si I beat...so either they all cant drive for **** or my cars faster....*shrugs*

as for pics...i'll get em all uploaded and posted tomm...and some of the vids...esp the dancers from over on the cooper stage *drool*

oh yeah...the cobalt drag car raped and murdered the scion drag car out on the track by a good 5 or more cars
Old 05-05-2008, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by SSBolt24V
GM Tuner Class at Englishtown Nopi Event Winners

1. LamboW9
2. Unknown
3. SSBolt24V (woot! )

Nice Pics.... Congrats as well! Great meeting ya! =)
Old 05-05-2008, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by MikeyMo84
pics and story...

on the way out from the track we're going up 18 to the turnpike...kid in a 07 civic si with a fart can and tints is next to us (Paul in front followed by me kyle and heather)...he slows down next to Paul and starts revving at him..paul doesnt wanna race so hes like "will you just stop it already" kids passenger leans out and says "what did you say" and paul says "you heard me cut the ****" passenger goes "lets race" pauls response was a concise "**** off" kid says something nasty about pauls car being a POS chevy and spits on it...yes...spits...

paul stays calm and cool and lets the kid go...i pull up on the other side of paul and im like wtf was that...and he says "i dunno he said something about my car and spit on it" i got pissed slammed it into 3rd got along side him and heard him downshift....at that point i took off and walked him by a car and a half b4 shutting down to get off the exit for the turnpike...kid starts to follow me out the exit but paul blocks him outta that and passes him as the passenger flips him off....

gotta love those honda boys...34HP advantage and ate domestic dust

4th Si I beat...so either they all cant drive for **** or my cars faster....*shrugs*

as for pics...i'll get em all uploaded and posted tomm...and some of the vids...esp the dancers from over on the cooper stage *drool*

oh yeah...the cobalt drag car raped and murdered the scion drag car out on the track by a good 5 or more cars
ugh, that guy was such an idiot...
I feel like he was thinking, oh look there's 4 cars in a row. Let's see how many times i can find out that I'm slower than all of them. lol
and spitting... come on, that's just wrong

did u forget the pics?

Last edited by HMF313; 05-05-2008 at 08:43 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:18 AM

had a great time guys...definitely prolly attending the one on my birtday in august
Old 05-05-2008, 09:21 AM

AWESOME TIME!!!!! except some stupid ricer spitting on my car........but jokes on him, he bought a Honda, nuff said.

And from what I'm hearing I think that I may have won second place????? My name is Paul Something........actually its Reitnauer, but can anyone confirm??

Congrats to LamboW9, could not find out which one of you was you, but awesome car, like the color scheme
Old 05-05-2008, 09:45 AM

HERE IS THE LETTER I SENT TO TUNER SOURCE ON OUR BEHALF.... :-)

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take this time to thank all of you for putting together such an enjoyable weekend for the Ecotec owners at the NOPI Show.

I speak for the community of SS.net when I say Thank you for your generosity in sharing the event with all of us. The feedback has been excellent so far on the message boards. Everyone had a wonderful time. It was nice to see other Ecotec owners showcasing their vehicles as I have been to many shows and have never seen so many of us in 1 place at one time. It was also nice to see the different approaches to modifying that each person has taken.

Hopefully in the future, GM will hold many more events such as these for enthusiasts such as myself. I anticipate that the numbers of active participants will increase and if there is any need to promote an event, we (meaning myself and GMAddiction.com) would be more then willing to try and help out wherever possible.

As I mentioned at the show yesterday, I will be at Hot Import Nights in Belmont, NY in June. I will be bringing the cobalt and possibly our solstice. (If it is painted by then). I will reach out to you all as the date approaches in the event there is an opportunity to show my cobalt with or near the tuner source booth. For the event, I could also help with promoting to get more GM owners to attend. Please let me know and we will add something to our website and I will spread the word to the people I know on the forums.

Please also extend my thank you to Todd. I for some reason do not have his email address. I greatly appreciate it.

Hope you all had a safe trip home and hope to see you at the next Tuner Source event

Take Care,
Donna

Stay Tuned :-)

Last edited by badg1rl; 05-05-2008 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Xtremekirk
AWESOME TIME!!!!! except some stupid ricer spitting on my car........but jokes on him, he bought a Honda, nuff said.

And from what I'm hearing I think that I may have won second place????? My name is Paul Something........actually its Reitnauer, but can anyone confirm??

Congrats to LamboW9, could not find out which one of you was you, but awesome car, like the color scheme
yea...Paul you won 2nd...Matt was 3rd (ssbolt) and i was first...i had the black one with yellow stripes aka Bumble Bee...you can see the front of it in one of the pics ssbolt posted
Old 05-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

yeah guys sorry i wasn't really around to meet you guys. my car was the one closest to the red ss/tc and was dirty as ****. i had worked that night and came straight from there with my girl. i was up for about 30 hours prior so i was tired as ****. basically i got there tried to nap in my car. met a few guys. watched some sick as ****** races including some 6 second turbo race cobalts ate some of the lunch food and went home. i got home at like 3 and passed out until i woke up this morning at 9. it sucks i really wanted the behind tour n **** but its all good i had fun even tho i left early etc. wish i coulda met more of the boys and had time to actually clean the car and show it.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:50 AM

i musta completely missed you there donna...woulda been nice to meet ya an talk bout the cobalt community you've experienced so far...o well..theres always next time
Old 05-05-2008, 09:54 AM

mike man ..i didnt even see ya

Originally Posted by LamboW9
i musta completely missed you there donna...woulda been nice to meet ya an talk bout the cobalt community you've experienced so far...o well..theres always next time

im sure you had to have seen me there... i had an ugly as hell hot pink polka dotted shirt on and jeans.
i looked like i got ran over by a bus...i was up at like 6 am and had to drive down in the cavi with like zero brake pads left. LOL

i def. checked out your car i just never know anyones faces to their screen names...so a lot of people werent sure who i was and i wasnt sure who they were...a couple of people i cornered and forced them to talk to me. LOL

Last edited by badg1rl; 05-05-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 09:59 AM

im sure you had to have seen me there... i had an ugly as hell hot pink polka dotted shirt on and jeans.
i looked like i got ran over by a bus...i was up at like 6 am and had to drive down in the cavi with like zero brake pads left. LOL

i def. checked out your car i just never know anyones faces to their screen names...so a lot of people werent sure who i was and i wasnt sure who they were...a couple of people i cornered and forced them to talk to me. LOL
na...i musta missed ya....i dun recall seein ga hot pink polka dotted shirt...i had white pants on an blak shirt/black beater when it got nice out on all day
Old 05-05-2008, 10:03 AM

oh a 2.4 can't beat an si? LULZ 2 of them ran on open time trials at the track.. 16.7 and 16.9 ok.. so bad driver?. track to sticky from slicks melting all day ? an ss sc also ran.. 14.5.... sooo even dropping 1.5 seconds off the si times .. 15.2 yea..

awesome meet guys.. it was awesome meeting alot of you.. as well as talking to the techs when they were working on the cars

i know it was horrible AHH girls...

speaking of which soo did anyone catch the hot blonde that was driving the N'a balt fapfapfapfapfap haha i had to do it

Last edited by elecblue06; 05-05-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-05-2008, 10:18 AM

Who thinks we need more events like Englishtown!!! Corey really hooked all of us up this past weekend!

I esp like the launch feature on the new balt...
Old 05-05-2008, 10:19 AM

^^X2...i want that for my s/c
Old 05-05-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by sfinnegan14
Who thinks we need more events like Englishtown!!! Corey really hooked all of us up this past weekend!

I esp like the launch feature on the new balt...
yea the event was awesome.. miore things like that would be sweet..
Old 05-05-2008, 10:50 AM

soooo wish my car was ready to go!! sounds like i missed a ton of fun this weekend. congrats to all!!
ps-how do you just stick pics on the thread..am i dumb or something cuz i can't figure it out...
Old 05-05-2008, 10:53 AM

add them to the gallery... ^^^

I was so sure you all would be droooooling over Grace..the "blonde chick"
She is very pretty...even i was like damn girl...LOL how kick ass is that tohave another girl on the race team...wtg!
Old 05-05-2008, 11:04 AM

i did... i mean RIGHT on here like the pics from this weekend down below...

Quick Reply: Englishtown ECOtec Owners Meet