North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
i was very shocked that year. i am looking forward to seeing your car though. but i hear you man.... i'm actually done with showing, my engine blew last year... i parted out the car, got it fixed and have been slightly re-modding it ever since last fall. i actually really enjoyed having a chilled out summer and not showing my car. i went to shows and was able to leave whenever i wanted, it was very nice. but maybe next year i'll enter my car in a couple shows, nothing major, it all depends on if i feel if it's worth it.
maybe Powerz will get it.....
Does he still have his car? He's never on here anymore. He definitly has one of the nicest balts i've seen...

Originally Posted by nybull05
yeah dont forget me the one who got screwed last year. but im coming downto hopefully just relax and have a good time away from the stress i have had over the last few months. and maybe take home something this year
You should have got something last year and i'm sure you will get something this time, your display that you set up with the car should be worth somthing, not to mention the car itself is badass.

I'm showing, but not really looking for anything, people tend to start to hate if you win a few and i'm not there for that, i just like to show up and have a good time, if i get something, that's a bonus. Plus from what i've seen so far, there will be some sick ass cobalts at this show, so good luck to all!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by b_faulk75
Does he still have his car? He's never on here anymore. He definitly has one of the nicest balts i've seen...
yea he still has his car, went under construction over the winter. i talk to him just about all the time. i'm hoping he'll be done and will be at the show. he doesn't like coming on here anymore, alot of stupid stuff on here. i honestly dont spend that much time on here anymore, i just look at the regional section, classifieds and sometimes the LSJ section.... other than that i really dont contribute like i used to.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:05 PM

what about me lol i am get best in showw hhahahahah lol j/k if it runs i will be happy
Old 05-22-2009, 02:13 PM

You should have got something last year and i'm sure you will get something this time, your display that you set up with the car should be worth somthing, not to mention the car itself is badass.

I'm showing, but not really looking for anything, people tend to start to hate if you win a few and i'm not there for that, i just like to show up and have a good time, if i get something, that's a bonus. Plus from what i've seen so far, there will be some sick ass cobalts at this show, so good luck to all!!!

thanks man. but definitly should be some nice rides this year if everyone shows up. i think all in all this show should be very good. and so looking foward to getting down there.

and hopefully it wont be as damn hot as it was lat year. oh by the way guys im asuming that we all want to try and park togehter for those who are showing. i will have my pop up again for some shade
Old 05-22-2009, 04:51 PM

yea he still has his car, went under construction over the winter. i talk to him just about all the time. i'm hoping he'll be done and will be at the show. he doesn't like coming on here anymore, alot of stupid stuff on here. i honestly dont spend that much time on here anymore, i just look at the regional section, classifieds and sometimes the LSJ section.... other than that i really dont contribute like i used to.
Sweet, well i hope he gets it done, he definitly owes me a carshow smackdown, he got second 2 me twice last year, lol, i know i'd be comin back with a vengeance. That's what i did for carlisle, last year i didn't even get top 5, i was so pissed, i worked my ass off all winter and came out on top this year, what a feeling, lol... you got any contact info on him,? I tried to pm him and email him a few times from here, maybe he just don't want to talk to me, lol.... Hope not, good guy for sure!!!
thanks man. but definitly should be some nice rides this year if everyone shows up. i think all in all this show should be very good. and so looking foward to getting down there.

and hopefully it wont be as damn hot as it was lat year. oh by the way guys im asuming that we all want to try and park togehter for those who are showing. i will have my pop up again for some shade
I agree on the nice rides, hope we get a good turn out, pm me your cell. I give you a shout when we get into oc, hopefully we can get most of the balts in the show to park together. I have a pop up too but it won't fit in my car so if you don't mind, i'd like to help occupy yours, sunburns SUCK....
Old 05-22-2009, 04:56 PM

Sweet, well i hope he gets it done, he definitly owes me a carshow smackdown, he got second 2 me twice last year, lol, i know i'd be comin back with a vengeance. That's what i did for carlisle, last year i didn't even get top 5, i was so pissed, i worked my ass off all winter and came out on top this year, what a feeling, lol... you got any contact info on him,? I tried to pm him and email him a few times from here, maybe he just don't want to talk to me, lol.... Hope not, good guy for sure!!!
haha yea if i were him i'd be coming for "blood"

i'll hit him up though and let him know that you've tried to get ahold of him. well i'm leaving work now, take care man.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:12 PM

haha yea if i were him i'd be coming for "blood"

i'll hit him up though and let him know that you've tried to get ahold of him. well i'm leaving work now, take care man.
No ****, that's why i hope he makes it, the way Maurice is, i bet he went all mad scientist on that car and it'll be off the chain, and i want to see it, lol.......
Old 05-22-2009, 06:42 PM

I agree on the nice rides, hope we get a good turn out, pm me your cell. I give you a shout when we get into oc, hopefully we can get most of the balts in the show to park together. I have a pop up too but it won't fit in my car so if you don't mind, i'd like to help occupy yours, sunburns SUCK....
no problem man. i will be down there friday afternoon. but i most likely be at the gate first thing in the am. yeah my pop-up barely fits and since im coming down by myself have plenty of room. and i dont mind at all. its a 12x12 so plenty of room.

No ****, that's why i hope he makes it, the way Maurice is, i bet he went all mad scientist on that car and it'll be off the chain, and i want to see it, lol.......
that would make 2 of us. he was a good guy to hang out with last year. well everyone ones.

Last edited by nybull05; 05-22-2009 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2009, 12:44 AM

try the comfort suites. thats were i am staying down on the gateway.
well comfort suites wants 259 a night and i would rather sleep in the car or just drive home 4hrs know what i mean only thing thats available is a double bed room
Old 05-23-2009, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by yel-low
well comfort suites wants 259 a night and i would rather sleep in the car or just drive home 4hrs know what i mean only thing thats available is a double bed room
yeah i didnt realize that until yesterday when i went to change my reservation to leave sunday instead of mon. would have cost me more. so i quess im staying until monday. but my bad, i doubt you will find anything cheap in ocean city. i know i did find some hotels like 45 min away that were pretty cheap. i just didnt want to drive 45 min both mornings to get to the show.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 AM

yea i paying about 250 a night, i searched around..i found some a bit cheaper but i wanted boardwalk
go to oceancity.com/lodging i think it is..a list of all the oc hotels
Old 05-23-2009, 11:28 AM

any body staying at the princess royale oceanfront hotel? me and my boys are staying there.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by NotME
yea i paying about 250 a night, i searched around..i found some a bit cheaper but i wanted boardwalk
go to oceancity.com/lodging i think it is..a list of all the oc hotels
yeah i checked that, i wasnt to crazy about the prices or the way some of the places were. lat year i spent money on a room at the princess bayside. but this year money is real short. so that is why i am way down on the gateway. 350 for three nights at the comfort suites.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:55 PM

dang awesome prices...less than two weeks away!!!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:21 PM

dang awesome prices...less than two weeks away!!!!!
almost forgot about this!! I gotta make sureI can get off that day. Last year missed it because I worked late, not this year
Old 05-23-2009, 10:04 PM

yeah, i made sure i have that weekend off, miss a show last year because i didnt
Old 05-23-2009, 10:14 PM

if you plan it early in the year you pay less im paying like 700 somethin somethin with for people for 4 nights so i pay 220 with my security deposit becuase im not over 21 and im on 5th.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by bbbevans89
if you plan it early in the year you pay less im paying like 700 somethin somethin with for people for 4 nights so i pay 220 with my security deposit becuase im not over 21 and im on 5th.
I pay $0!!! I have family that has a house in berlin
Old 05-24-2009, 09:45 AM

anyone staying at the castle in the sand. Also by the way when where down there my car might not be tuned so it might backfire upon start up but ill arn everyone before hand lol so dont make fun of me ****!!!!! because once its tuned ill still beat u all
Old 05-24-2009, 10:21 AM

excuses excuses. lol but hope you get it there and it is running. just dont drive it to much untuned. you dont want to go through this again
Old 05-24-2009, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by mandk1229
I pay $0!!! I have family that has a house in berlin
my uncle lives in ocean pines but i like to stay on coastal hwy. lol
Old 05-24-2009, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by blazinbaltss
anyone staying at the castle in the sand. Also by the way when where down there my car might not be tuned so it might backfire upon start up but ill arn everyone before hand lol so dont make fun of me ****!!!!! because once its tuned ill still beat u all
haha, nope im staying at the comfort inn on 12th i think...
does any think we should get a list started of who is coming?
Old 05-24-2009, 10:46 AM

ill be there...but my 'balt will be inside at the show with the rest of my club.

look for prestigious innovations and you'll see me and my pos.
ill probably be up and down the strip in my boyfriends mach1.
im still trying to stop him from putting it in the show so we can ride in style lol

see everyone there.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:49 AM

haha nice, your car looks familiar...mdss??? i go on there every now and then
Old 05-24-2009, 10:53 AM

haha nice, your car looks familiar...mdss??? i go on there every now and then
indeedy. im there. been on there for years. thru a few different owners and countless drama. but i just cant leave lol

Quick Reply: Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!