North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 06:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by carbombss
^he was staying in the same hotel as i was
u were staying in the same hotel i was!

Originally Posted by i g0t dReaMs
ilovecars, wayyy to skip over the ONLY cobalt in the first room. that was me. im a little heart broken =(

edit: you know what i just realized, i have to change me sig now. oy. photoshoot time.
lol my bad.

Last edited by ilovecars; 06-08-2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2009, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nybull05
and something you dont see evryday. i had to post this. just thought it was funny ****

and yes that is a giant panda
the guy in the panda suit was actually a freind of one of my freinds and got arrested for disorderly conduct and was in jail for 21 hours.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by yel-low
yeah i loved meeting eveyone and actually putting faces with the cars and seeing all the brians what their was 12 of us right also sorry i didnt stay for the car show on sunday i wanted to get back sooner than later and also i am glad i did i found out one of my best co worker friends died on his bike at summit point he was a very close friend and a great co-worker so if i am not on here much in the next couple of days you guys will know why
Dude, i am so sorry to hear about your loss, it sucks, i have lost a few friends on bikes in the last few years. Amanda and i both wish you and his family our condolences...

That's nuts that that would happen, i have been wanting to do some track days at summit point since i got my gixxer in 2002, never had the chance though, but i always thought it would be safer than the street...

Sam glad you made it home safe, we just got home too. I'm very glad you got a trophy, you deserve it, your car is the ****, I also just now realized i forgot to check out your gauges, damnitttt.....

I did find out one thing on the way home, my car is NOT faster than a modded EVO, lol... Duhhuuhhh, lol....
Old 06-08-2009, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by b_faulk75
Dude, i am so sorry to hear about your loss, it sucks, i have lost a few friends on bikes in the last few years. Amanda and i both wish you and his family our condolences...

That's nuts that that would happen, i have been wanting to do some track days at summit point since i got my gixxer in 2002, never had the chance though, but i always thought it would be safer than the street...

Sam glad you made it home safe, we just got home too. I'm very glad you got a trophy, you deserve it, your car is the ****, I also just now realized i forgot to check out your gauges, damnitttt.....

I did find out one thing on the way home, my car is NOT faster than a modded EVO, lol... Duhhuuhhh, lol....
Just made it home too.. Now Im going to pass out! Nice meeting everyone and thanks Brian for letting me roll with you Sunday night down the strip! Congrates also to Sam and Brian..

I wish I could of stayed at the show for awhile longer sat, but the Penguins played!
Old 06-08-2009, 08:20 PM

congrats to me i think i was runner up for best of show hahahah
Old 06-08-2009, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by blazinbaltss
Really, i thought you got best of show. BEST MORON lol.... C-ya across the river HOMO!!!

Originally Posted by NaturalNoobie
Just made it home too.. Now Im going to pass out! Nice meeting everyone and thanks Brian for letting me roll with you Sunday night down the strip! Congrates also to Sam and Brian..

I wish I could of stayed at the show for awhile longer sat, but the Penguins played!
Congrats to you too... Fun times no doubt, glad you got to go for a ride along. Shoot me your email and i'll try to get the info you need...

Last edited by b_faulk75; 06-08-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2009, 09:16 PM

So guys, I could've made a new thread, but to make sure you guys see it first, I will put it here.

So I get home and I have bugs on my front bumper. So I head to the carwash right before I have to be at work and I get the high pressure hose. I start getting the bugs off. So there's this one pesky spot that won't come off. Like a ******* I get the srayer closer to the spot to get it off, and wouldn't you know it DID but it took a patch of paint with it!! I am so pissed. Now most of you remember I had a slight scuff on the skirt underneath my drivers door (I bought the car with that already on there) Now i have this patch on my front bumper I have to get painted now as well. Does anyone know where I can get this done correctly for not that much money?? Here are the pics!

RANDY WILL HANDWASH FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER! NO MATTER WHAT!

...wait did I just refer to myself in the 3rd person.... ****
Old 06-08-2009, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by NaturalNoobie

lol penguins

Originally Posted by blazinbaltss
i agree

Originally Posted by 06G85
So guys, I could've made a new thread, but to make sure you guys see it first, I will put it here.

So I get home and I have bugs on my front bumper. So I head to the carwash right before I have to be at work and I get the high pressure hose. I start getting the bugs off. So there's this one pesky spot that won't come off. Like a ******* I get the srayer closer to the spot to get it off, and wouldn't you know it DID but it took a patch of paint with it!! I am so pissed. Now most of you remember I had a slight scuff on the skirt underneath my drivers door (I bought the car with that already on there) Now i have this patch on my front bumper I have to get painted now as well. Does anyone know where I can get this done correctly for not that much money?? Here are the pics!

RANDY WILL HANDWASH FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER! NO MATTER WHAT!

...wait did I just refer to myself in the 3rd person.... ****

dam dude! clay bars are your friend! that makes baby jesus cry!

Last edited by ilovecars; 06-08-2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-08-2009, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by ilovecars
lol penguins

i agree

dam dude! clay bars are your friend! that makes baby jesus cry!
I couldn't tell if there is primer or not under the paint. If not, the bumper was asking for it. How would a clay bar help hold the paint to that kind of pressure?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:53 PM

I couldn't tell if there is primer or not under the paint. If not, the bumper was asking for it. How would a clay bar help hold the paint to that kind of pressure?
no no no i mean as to getting **** out of your paint job. clay bars do wonders. pressure washing + car....lol something of that to me just dident seem right.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:01 PM

no no no i mean as to getting **** out of your paint job. clay bars do wonders. pressure washing + car....lol something of that to me just dident seem right.
I should've waited to hand wash it tomorrow. I wanted to use the carwash pressure washer so it would most likely be easier. But it just turned out a disaster.

Well, needless to say, my lovely g/f who works at the dealership is going to talk to her paint guy and see what he can do for both spots. Hopefully I can get it done before the next meet on the 18th of July.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by carbombss
^he was staying in the same hotel as i was
u were staying in the same hotel i was!
seriously, how many ppl stayed at that damn hotel... bc i was there too lol

Originally Posted by nybull05
ok guys here is the link to my photobucket. way to many pics to post. there is over 400 pics in the album so enjoy. http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/k...0Carshow%2009/

heres just a few pics i'll post
and again, 400 pics and no trisha's cobalt love. you can actually see it in the background of two pictures. i coulda been in the worst spot EVER of that show. no bullshit.
btw. the bagged grand am and two s-10's you guys were parked next to outside we friends of mine. sunday i saw you sitting behind ur car under the tent. i was under their tent. shoulda said hi, but i didnt lol
Old 06-08-2009, 10:15 PM

and again, 400 pics and no trisha's cobalt love. you can actually see it in the background of two pictures. i coulda been in the worst spot EVER of that show. no bullshit.
btw. the bagged grand am and two s-10's you guys were parked next to outside we friends of mine. sunday i saw you sitting behind ur car under the tent. i was under their tent. shoulda said hi, but i didnt lol
If it helps, i saw your car, i liked the see thru subenclosure, that was cool as ****. I didn't take any pics cause my camera's broke and so am iiii... Lol...

Dude, just say no to the high pressure hose. I take a small bucket and my own soap and sponge when i use the car wash. I've always been afraid of the same **** happening...
Old 06-08-2009, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by b_faulk75
If it helps, i saw your car, i liked the see thru subenclosure, that was cool as ****. I didn't take any pics cause my camera's broke and so am iiii... Lol...

Dude, just say no to the high pressure hose. I take a small bucket and my own soap and sponge when i use the car wash. I've always been afraid of the same **** happening...
lol it does help. thx for the compliment, and i COMPLETELY understand the broke situation.

one time, i let my ex wash my car (we were dating at the time) and he used a pressure washer bc it was pretty damn dirty. i KNEW there was rock chip on the hood, and he was unaware. i was washing the wheels while he was rinsing the front and i saw him like stop on this one spot and get the nozzle really close. i hopped up really fast only to find that he blew thru the clear coat and made the chip even more noticeable. i coulda killed him.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:20 PM

lol it does help. thx for the compliment, and i COMPLETELY understand the broke situation.

one time, i let my ex wash my car (we were dating at the time) and he used a pressure washer bc it was pretty damn dirty. i KNEW there was rock chip on the hood, and he was unaware. i was washing the wheels while he was rinsing the front and i saw him like stop on this one spot and get the nozzle really close. i hopped up really fast only to find that he blew thru the clear coat and made the chip even more noticeable. i coulda killed him.
You got it fixed then? What did you do?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:33 PM

I should've waited to hand wash it tomorrow. I wanted to use the carwash pressure washer so it would most likely be easier. But it just turned out a disaster.

Well, needless to say, my lovely g/f who works at the dealership is going to talk to her paint guy and see what he can do for both spots. Hopefully I can get it done before the next meet on the 18th of July.
yea man that blows but im sure your girl can get you the hook up.

LOL! ROADWAY for the ******* win!!!!!!

and i forgot i did love your sub enclouser. b faulk reminded me.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:33 PM

I think EX is the key, cause you can't fix stupid, lol.... SRSLY prolly had to paint it to repair...
Old 06-08-2009, 10:49 PM

we were all basically in the rodeway lol
Old 06-08-2009, 10:50 PM

You got it fixed then? What did you do?
havent gotten it fixed. when i get a new front bumper, imma have the shop repaint the hood too. just gotta save up the dough.

LOL! ROADWAY for the ******* win!!!!!!

and i forgot i did love your sub enclouser. b faulk reminded me.
lol, thank ya thank ya. shes my pride and joy. also made my battery die tho. lol it wasnt hooked to a power supply and i NEVER unhooked the batter bc its under that 400+ pound box. i wasnt moving it. so i ran the razorlight (light under the box) the whole time practically and about half the time i had my headlights on. and i'd say about 4 times i actually turned the stereo on for ppl. i went to do that around 2 pm sunday...car was dead.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:52 PM

my balt gonna be in OCMD end of June! So late for the meet
Old 06-08-2009, 11:22 PM

here are some of my favorite pictures that I took, I took alot.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSNick
here are some of my favorite pictures that I took, I took alot.

thats the president of my car club. his name is chris. my sisters aveo is next to it w/ her trunk open and im behind the banner parallel to her. i <3 PI.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:29 PM

Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 PM

Susanne here, sorry waiting for my s/n to activate.
Anywho, WOO HOO I get to drive Randy's balt all next week, hopefully the sun will be shining so the paint guy shows up. The paint guy also fixes seats, maybe he'll fix the Ricaro's too.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 PM

thats the president of my car club. his name is chris. my sisters aveo is next to it w/ her trunk open and im behind the banner parallel to her. i <3 PI.
thats a nice car.

you should see some of the cars in my club

im the only cobalt

we have a white supra, two evos, two sti's, a wrx, an s2000, a corvette, two audi's, etc...

team908!

you guys have any more cars in your club?

Quick Reply: Ocean City, MD Meet #2 2009 Balt Mania!!